Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:40:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com?  (Read 56109 times)
Dehumanizer

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 03:51:37 PM

Anyway, I have left just 1.02 BTC on the account for the robot to play with. At that point, BTC was about $105 on btc-e and about $120 on mtgox. Since then, some trades were done and the price went up to $115/$130. So if I take average prices from both exchanges, my "investment" was worth $114.75 at the beginning and (if there were no trades and I would just hold BTC) $122.50 now. That's a profit of $7.75 , or 6.7%.

I can't find anyone with "Dehumanizer" in our database. Please send us support email or PM and we'll check your account to see what's going on there, what settings you use and if everything is working properly.

I'm glad to hear that you can't connect me with my account in your database.
Anyway, there's nothing to check, the bot trades and it doesn't do anything obviously wrong, from all that I have seen up to now its purpose is to trade in a way that there will be no big losses and the overall account balance will stay at about break even (which is actually not very hard to achieve, creating a strategy that has higher probability of winning as losing, or even higher probability of losing as winning - because such strategy can be reversed and it will be winning - is way harder).

Also, I have once worked with a guy who was launching a forex robot with this type of marketing, including sending tons of pre-launch emails, posting all over various forums and message boards, posting messages on facebook etc. (I am wondering that it still works nowadays, since it's now really basically just copy-paste, changing the product name, changing some marketing slogans, creating new testimonial videos and let's launch the product) and I was told that it doesn't matter if the product will work or not, the most of the money is made when the product is launched and hundreds or thousands of people will buy it. If it somehow works, it's a bonus because you can actually get satisfied customers refering other people, but when it doesn't work, some  clients will ask for a refund, you'll refund them (if you're not a real hardcore scammer), but some will stay with your product and will use it even though it doesn't work because they will still think that it's just some bad period for the product and that it will again work as advertised in no time... You can hold this type of customers by beeing very polite and responding to their complaints and support questions very fast, telling them to try different settings, telling them that you'll look into their account if you can't see anything wrong (what does sound like? hmmm...) and basically buying time until their refund period is over. And the third type of customers are people that forget about their purchase for various reasons, so they don't ask for a refund.
I was told that even if it goes wrong and people start asking for refunds, it's still highly profitable due to the customers of second and third type described above.
So that's why there is a new "extremely profitable, never before seen" forex robot almost every month :-) With btcrobot I see that this trend is coming to bitcoin as well. Hell I might try to create a bitcoin robot myself :-)) Too bad I'm not good at telling untrue statements and creating this type of marketing...
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 04:36:10 PM

to be fair I doubt many bots are making a profit at the moment (of course I realize that btcrobot is the only one in existence)
jimmut

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 07:02:26 PM

I am not un-happy with the robot. It has made some trades. I don't think they are a scam. I don't like the marketing aspect of it. I don't like that in my mind that I thought it would pay for itself in a month or two but from the small amount of trades its doing I can see that won't happen. I still have over a month to see if the robot actually produces me a profit more than just me buying and holding. I don't really think you can test a robot in a up market. You need some down and up markets to really see it shine if it can. Everyone is in profit from the rising prices of bitcoin right now. They launched that sucker at the right time! If they even said it could generate 10% from trades monthly I would be happy and it may yet..I just got to give it time and hopefully bitcoins will fluctuate more so I can see what it can really do.
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2013, 09:20:15 PM

Thank you for reasonable feedback.

We tested the robot on both up and downtrends of bitcoin, it works same effective. The only thing it needs is volatility and price change. If you have volatility you have profits. If the market is flat it sit passively sometimes several days with no trades. That is normal.  We don't promise over the top profit but I am sure it is capable of doubling account within 1 year several times and of course pay for itself.
joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2013, 09:22:02 PM

to be fair I doubt many bots are making a profit at the moment (of course I realize that btcrobot is the only one in existence)

There's definitely more than one bot out there....where have you been?

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
sukiho

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 04:27:01 AM

There's definitely more than one bot out there....where have you been?
its a claim that the sellers of this bot make, was just having fun
RobbieMor

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2013, 03:53:30 PM

Profits are now being reported correctly and I'm getting daily gains. Smiley
bitcoindr.com

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 05:27:07 PM

Well,
It's interesting the effect that any and all of this has on a newbie.

Being somewhat new (ie: I'm learning to program bitcoin, but I have far to go with completely understanding the technicals of the network. I've made money trading forex, and I understand a little bit how to trade bitcoin, but I have no fully dove into trading. And I had only run across one bitcoin trading robot (opensource) prior to this; had trouble configuring or getting help, and gave up on it), and ran across one other trading robot whose developer told me that the btcrobot was a scam).... I'm "new" like that.

So, I was "right there" with buying this, until I start running in to threads like this.

I've since learned that bitcoin trading robots are not new, and that there have been many before this one. I've had one other developer agree to modify one of their bots, make no guarantee, tell me the real deal about using trading bots, and agree to add "stop loss" to it for a very reasonable price.

One thing I can say, it's been pretty educational.

Keep it coming.

Bitcoin Dr.

Drive on Bitcoin
eurobitcoin

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 05:32:38 PM

here is the results from one of our members

BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 31, 2013, 07:50:31 PM

here is the results from one of our members

Here's the BTC/USD rate result from our network: https://i.imgur.com/YxGhJDi.png

Starting with ~6.68 BTC and another ~1.83 BTC in USD around 27 Aug, and just holding it until today, you could have 1243 USD "total". I can make a bot that simply holds your BTC and present better results.

What's your point?
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 11:24:05 AM

Our system is effective on both situations, when price increases and when price goes down.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
September 01, 2013, 02:57:26 PM

Of course we are in touch with them and there are tons of auto traders on BTC besides us.
Btcrobot is the unique auto traders i know for bitcoins in this time...

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 11:11:06 AM

Here are two VERY detailed videos made by one of our affiliates, btc trade Jonathan

Complete investigation video: http://youtu.be/2KnegJLhgeE

yes, he is affiliate but he really went extra mile showing all the process how it works in detail. Pros and cons in 19 min video review
+
and here is his update on what happened in 1 week. We are still trying to reach him, if you are here, Jonathan, please contact us and well done, man!

Update after 1 week video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFTdyGqLD24
sukiho

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 12:02:10 PM

it looks like it uses a strategy similar to the what the Aricie bot did. starts selling as price goes up and buying as price drops, the risk setting would make it sell more or less. personally not a strategy I would use but guess the truth will be eventually revealed despite the sellers obvious reticence to reveal any details
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 12:20:44 PM

it looks like it uses a strategy similar to the what the Aricie bot did. starts selling as price goes up and buying as price drops, the risk setting would make it sell more or less. personally not a strategy I would use but guess the truth will be eventually revealed despite the sellers obvious reticence to reveal any details

the truth is it is working fine and we are happy. so are our members...
sukiho

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 12:28:27 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2013, 12:39:43 PM by sukiho

Roll Eyes....pretty sure btc-e will be happy with the extra fees they are getting as well, thats if you do actually have any members that arent part of your sales team
marcovaldo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:20:19 PM

Lol, it's stupid to trade against the trend. Account will blow up soon.

BITEX
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                              ███     ███     ███
                            ███     ███     ███
                          ███     ███     ███
                        ███     ███     ███
                      ███     ███     ███
                    ███     ███     ███
                  ███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███

The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank
TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE

███     ███     ███
                ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
███     ███     ███
  ███     ███     ███
    ███     ███     ███
      ███     ███     ███
        ███     ███     ███
          ███     ███     ███
            ███     ███     ███
              ███     ███     ███
               ███     ███     ███
                 ███     ███     ███

WHITEPAPER | ANN
JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
sukiho

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 01:27:48 PM

Lol, it's stupid to trade against the trend. Account will blow up soon.
I could be wrong about that, but they arent denying it
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 02, 2013, 03:01:14 PM

Don't worry that will not happen. marcovaldo is just trolling me in all topics, but that's ok and part of the forum culture.

The maxium drawdown never exceeded 10-15% in our long term tests now matter of the direction of the trend.
calecho

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 12:44:24 AM

So Btcrobot is legit but nobody until now make some profit neither loss?
Is that right?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: