Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com?  (Read 56109 times)
sukiho

Activity: 514
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:21:40 AM

So Btcrobot is legit but nobody until now make some profit neither loss?
Is that right
it seems they accidentally left profit off the user interface so nobody knows, but dont worry, everybody is happy
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 08:28:38 AM

So Btcrobot is legit but nobody until now make some profit neither loss?
Is that right?

Not true, almost everyone who trade at least 10 days or more are in a good profit. How can you be in a loss when BTC price is rising well? Even if you simply hold BTC you are in profit, but with robot it is 2times more effective + he protects in case the price of BTC goes down.

Just watch some videos

BTC Robot | JUST BOUGHT | Bitcoin Trading Robot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_m5Vv7yQ8us

Bitcoin Trading Robot | DAY 2 | Up $22.00 Profit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ryvc9qduoU
btctraderr

Activity: 120

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 07:32:41 AM

Looks like Bitscalper 2.0- stay away....
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:12:13 AM

Looks like Bitscalper 2.0- stay away....

Our robot has nothing to do with Bitscalper 2.0 or scalping trading. Please stay away with your irrelevant comments.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 01:31:10 PM

Here's your chance btcrobot guys. The price went down on mtgox and bitstamp. Show us how a client benefited from the small price loop because of the bot making smart trades.
Kinetic915 (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:40:58 PM

Hello all,

Anyone use http://btcrobot.com/?cbid=bitcoinrobot?

Looks like a scam, or at least not as good as is advertised.

Mind explaining why you use the image from that site as avatar while at the same time try to seam unrelated to this scam asking questions to bump people into going there?

sorry been forever since I logged onto this forum.  Well I can honestly say I had that logo first.  They didn't design that logo, I found it all over googling.

Kinetic915 (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 08:44:49 PM

Yeah I agree looks like a scam.  Maybe make a 2 week trial btcrobot guys?

eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 05, 2013, 09:02:23 PM

Yeah I agree looks like a scam.  Maybe make a 2 week trial btcrobot guys?

Here we go again... facepalm.

Here's your chance btcrobot guys. The price went down on mtgox and bitstamp. Show us how a client benefited from the small price loop because of the bot making smart trades.

It handled the drawdown very well. I dont see anything strange in this price move, a regular bitcoin price correction.

Well I can honestly say I had that logo first.

Then you are honestly not saying truth lol.
Our logo is original design work:

and if you mean a coin from YOUR avatar

then it's not our logo, it's an image from stock images, pretty popular one.
sukiho

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 05:38:35 AM

It handled the drawdown very well. I dont see anything strange in this price move, a regular bitcoin price correction.

no details? people are interested in what profit your bot makes, thats why the question was asked. we all know the bot works very well because you say it repeatedly. believe it or not most people that read a trading thread already trade. how are they supposed to compare their results with your bot when you just give inane answers and then go on to make irrelevant  comments about the price of btc. nobody cares for your opinion of the price of bitcoin, we wanted to know how your bot handled that crash. You claim to have made a lot of sales, you would think some of the buyers would be following this thread, and yet not a single person with your bot answered, except you with a stupid reply. Have you considered giving yourself a facepalm while you are so generously dishing them out?
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 09:14:28 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277180.msg3092995#msg3092995

we wanted to know how your bot handled that crash

There is nothing strange in bitcoin correction when the price of bitcoins went down 5 September. It's normal, and to be expected. The price can't be always growing and small drawdowns are normal part of the trading environment. From our 2013 year test the drawdowns never exceeded 10-15% even on the downswings and the robot handles price downfalls pretty well.

The trading results should be considered long term. Let it work and check results once in a few months, it will show stable deposit growth.
sukiho

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:00:16 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=277180.msg3092995#msg3092995

we wanted to know how your bot handled that crash

There is nothing strange in bitcoin correction when the price of bitcoins went down 5 September. It's normal, and to be expected. The price can't be always growing and small drawdowns are normal part of the trading environment. From our 2013 year test the drawdowns never exceeded 10-15% even on the downswings and the robot handles price downfalls pretty well.

The trading results should be considered long term. Let it work and check results once in a few months, it will show stable deposit growth.
I give up
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 10:05:10 AM

Ok, here are more details:

here is the long term chart comparison

Hope this helps.
BombaUcigasa
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 11:56:14 AM

Ok, here are more details:

here is the long term chart comparison

Hope this helps.
That looks good. What is that?

Is it measured in BTC, USD, both? What was the cause of the small step in July, is it something unique to the bot, or is it unrelated to the bot?
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 03:37:37 PM

Is it measured in BTC, USD, both? What was the cause of the small step in July, is it something unique to the bot, or is it unrelated to the bot?

The bitcoin price is BTC/USD chart
The Green line is the portfolio value growth by the robot (BTC+USD combined)

Here is the update we sent

A lot of members were asking what if the price of bitcoin goes down? Will it stop working?
There was a drop in the bitcoin prices aroung 5 September,

Lets have a close look at it.

There is nothing strange in bitcoin correction when the price of bitcoins went down 5 September. It's normal, and to be expected. The price can't be always growing and small drawdowns are normal part of the trading environment. From our test the drawdowns never exceeded 10-15% and the robot handles price downfalls pretty well.

The robot was battle tested first in April, when the price of bitcoin went from $60 to $260 and back to 60 in a matter of days!

Take a look at bitcoin price chart this year and compare the robot performance (Green line)

Then it was consistent fall in price from June to July when the price was going down for a long time, but the robot was still working very stable and profitable even on the decrease period Smiley that's the beaty of this algorithm, that does not really require BTC price increase.

As you can see on the big picture, the September drop is nothing to worry about for the robot.
Even on crazy April swings it was profitable and drawdown never exceeded 10-15%.  Compare that to "buy and hold" strategies, you would get drawdowns like 100% in a matter of days.

Remember, the trading results should be considered long term. Let it work and check results once in a few months, it will show stable deposit growth, guaranteed Smiley

Rest assured the robot is battle tested in extremely difficult conditions, and though small drawdowns are always a normal part of the trading environment, it is always proven to be profitable long term and much more safe than a "buy and hold"
strategy!

Still we keep working and improving every day.. we are not sitting still here in our labs and will work further to even increase its profitability..

joesmoe2012

Activity: 882
Merit: 501

Ching-Chang;Ding-Dong

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2013, 04:22:06 PM

"Remember, the trading results should be considered long term. Let it work and check results once in a few months, it will show stable deposit growth, guaranteed Smiley
"

So if it doesn't show growth, what is your guarentee?

Check out BitcoinATMTalk - https://bitcoinatmtalk.com
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 04:23:30 PM

It seems like when the price drops the robot does a good job, but when the price increases, it limits profits.  So I guess it's less volatile than the price itself (as the chart shows), but less reward.

eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2013, 05:52:59 PM

It seems like when the price drops the robot does a good job, but when the price increases, it limits profits.  So I guess it's less volatile than the price itself (as the chart shows), but less reward.

Not true at all. It made 2 times more profit than "buy and hold" strategy during late july - august when the price of BTC was only growing. Is that "limiting"?

"Remember, the trading results should be considered long term. Let it work and check results once in a few months, it will show stable deposit growth, guaranteed Smiley
"

I cant predict the future or promise future riches. I share past performance and go from there. yes we have 60 day money back gurantee as well. But you must clearly understand that in any trading nobody can promise you 100% safe profits. It's always risk/reward game.
luicon

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 06:06:31 AM

so the robot is not scam finally¿?
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 07, 2013, 08:22:23 AM

so the robot is not scam finally¿?

No, finally not a scam. It took 6 pages to figure it out but i am happy.
vanski

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 11:57:39 AM

"

I hope that by "long term results" the robot makers mean less than two months when the moneyback period is over.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: