Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:16:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com?  (Read 56109 times)
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:05:14 AM

I hope that by "long term results" the robot makers mean less than two months when the moneyback period is over

If you are only concerns about money back, probably get a refund and never get anywhere close to any trading be that bitcoin or forex or any other investment. Any trading involves the risk. This is how it goes. Good reward means the risk and it's a normal part of any trading. If you are expecting profits with no risk, trading is not for you.

Here is the long term result. The robot is very consistent and stable. But it does not mean it's a crystall ball that wins every day.

luicon

Activity: 262
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 09:14:06 AM

wonder why there are so many damn webs talking about bitcoin robot like http://www.btcrobotreviews.org/
also there are a lot of videos talking about btcrobot that looks all fake made by the company itself

if btcrobot is a legit program i don't understand such effort into a fake marketing, good programs spred themself, no need to push it,
also they keep sending mails and mails and mails trying to force you to make the "good decision" of pruchase it,

how many people here did purchase this robot? i really have doubts about how clean this software is

saif313

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 12:10:49 PM

ready to lose your money

eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 10, 2013, 10:35:05 AM

wonder why there are so many damn webs talking about bitcoin robot like http://www.btcrobotreviews.org/
also there are a lot of videos talking about btcrobot that looks all fake made by the company itself

if btcrobot is a legit program i don't understand such effort into a fake marketing, good programs spred themself, no need to push it,
also they keep sending mails and mails and mails trying to force you to make the "good decision" of pruchase it,

how many people here did purchase this robot? i really have doubts about how clean this software is

Probably this forum is not a place to teach affiliate marketing and online sales... Yes, we have a lot of affiliates, that's a good legit way to build the traffic. Affiliates make the review sites.

If you have specific questions about the robot, send me PM or contact support.
luicon

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 01:09:44 AM

i don't know why, but something still smells rotten with btcrobot

i dont jump into the boat,
all the info in just one main html page is the classic scam, just with that, already enables the caution alert,

the comments in the web are all fake, and they didn't even take care of make the comment form look to be working,
clicking the submit form makes no response in the web,

they also look quite professional into the marketing world, they manage SEO techniques, and all the videos hosted into the
channel of the btcrobot video are related to same thing, investments, bets, quick money...
http://www.youtube.com/user/percentwinners/videos

they clearly put some effort into btcrobot but even if its working, it just return the opposite sense with such an aggressive techniques more typical of scams than of legit companies,

TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 02:45:00 AM

It just doesn't seem like a SCAM to me.  There's a product, you pay for it, it does what it says it does.  It might not work as well as they claim, but if that makes something a scam then pretty much every product that advertises is a scam. 

eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:24:57 AM

all the info in just one main html page is the classic scam, just with that, already enables the caution alert,

Sir, we are working already over 1 month on public and the robot itself is battle tested since April. Nevertheless, every week a guy like you pops up with the "new investigation of our marketing materials"... I would suggest reading from page 1 otherwise we'll go in cycles.

luicon

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:45:51 AM

eurobitcoin i apreciate your efforts into defending your bot over the whole thread, however all the marketing surrounding it and fake reviews make it look like tricky at some point, it generate a strong lack of confidence into it,

would had been better to let it gain trustable confidence by itself rather than put so many fake video reviews, and webs talking about btcrobot not being a scam,

RobotUser

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 08:55:46 AM

Well, my experience with the robot is that, technically, it does not work. All the trades it tries to enter into the BTC-e trading platform are all cancelled. It cannot place any trade. I have more than 400 trades cancelled in 6 days of active trading and no one filled. I have contacted robot support, BTC-e support and all say that my robot works because it is currently in profit. I tried to explain that the profit comes from the value of BTC/USD which has increased lately and NOT from the trading itself. When the BTC/USD value goes down, my account balance will also go down and if it goes down lower than it was when I activated the robot, my account will be negative. If nobody helps me find a solution within 60 days after the date of purchase, I will request a full refund.
cyberom

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 09:17:35 AM

Well, my experience with the robot is that, technically, it does not work. All the trades it tries to enter into the BTC-e trading platform are all cancelled. It cannot place any trade. I have more than 400 trades cancelled in 6 days of active trading and no one filled. I have contacted robot support, BTC-e support and all say that my robot works because it is currently in profit. I tried to explain that the profit comes from the value of BTC/USD which has increased lately and NOT from the trading itself. When the BTC/USD value goes down, my account balance will also go down and if it goes down lower than it was when I activated the robot, my account will be negative. If nobody helps me find a solution within 60 days after the date of purchase, I will request a full refund.

I have the same feeling as member since two weeks, the profit comes from the value of BTC/USD which has increased lately and NOT from the trading itself.
A lot of cancelled orders in my btc-e account. In fact the balance looks like zig-zag according to the value from  BTC/USD (down, up).
 Roll Eyes
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:04:10 AM

After a small decrease in price of bitcoins (which the bitocin robot absorbed by trading cleverly and managing very small drawdowns) the price is on the rise again with good gains and a pure profit of $7500 on the master accoutn with 10,000 usd

(its on 17,500)
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:10:58 AM

I have the same feeling as member since two weeks, the profit comes from the value of BTC/USD which has increased lately and NOT from the trading itself.

The goal of the robot is not to trade for the sake of trading but to grow your portfolio value (SUM of BTC+USD) no matter if the long term BTC price is growing or dropping.

It smoothen the BTC behavior and protects your profit during downfalls and maximises the profit during the growth:

This is not a crystall ball with no drawdowns. Yes, it can have small drawdowns and when the market is flat or goes nowhere the robot is passive. But long term it is effective and it works. You won't get anywhere in 1-2 weeks. Give it time to trade at least 1-2 months and you will love it.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 10:12:35 AM

Let me show you acc of the member who trades long enough to see it:

giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2013, 02:50:00 PM

I would suggest reading from page 1 otherwise we'll go in cycles.

On page one you find also this wonderful post about the potential CC-scam you might be pulling off. Yeah, I don't worry about people getting scammed after reading this whole thread. I worry about those who come here and only read the first and last post, so yes, I want to have some pointers to the risk reminders every now and then, so if I sound repetitive to you, I might not sound so to the new readers.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:06:54 PM

On page one you find also this wonderful post about the potential CC-scam you might be pulling off. Yeah, I don't worry about people getting scammed after reading this whole thread. I worry about those who come here and only read the first and last post, so yes, I want to have some pointers to the risk reminders every now and then, so if I sound repetitive to you, I might not sound so to the new readers.

I am not sure what CC-scam is. We don't accept any deposits. Our robot is trading your BTC-e.com account via API. Your funds are kept in BTC-e acc not with us.
havardr

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 08:32:25 AM

FUnny thing is.. I have run the bot for a bit over a week now, and still zero trades
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:03:50 AM

FUnny thing is.. I have run the bot for a bit over a week now, and still zero trades

Please send me your acc email in PM or support and the robot screenshot in case you are on Silver. This could mean something is not activated right but we need to check.
fabrimagic

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 10:49:52 AM

Could you please give me an explanation about this?
http://www.jottacloud.com/p/fabrimagic/088222c659ef4278843377f29bf842d9
Robot is doin anything sinc 7 hours and the graphics are dead.
Is it normal?
eurobitcoin

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:17:23 AM

Fabrizio, no need to post the same in every topic. We already replied you by email.

We checked and your robot is perfectly fine.

It does not trade every 2-3 hours as you expect by some reason. The
price on the bottom chart only updates when it trades not in real
time.  There are flat periods with SEVERAL DAYS which is totally
normal. Please let it work and dont turn on/off all the time. It does
not require any manual attention if it is activated and set ON. Check
once in a few weeks, not every 2-3 hours. Everything is ok.
fabrimagic

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 13, 2013, 11:23:29 AM

Fabrizio, no need to post the same in every topic. We already replied you by email.

We checked and your robot is perfectly fine.

It does not trade every 2-3 hours as you expect by some reason. The
price on the bottom chart only updates when it trades not in real
time.  There are flat periods with SEVERAL DAYS which is totally
normal. Please let it work and dont turn on/off all the time. It does
not require any manual attention if it is activated and set ON. Check
once in a few weeks, not every 2-3 hours. Everything is ok.

sorry but i just wanted to know if the "dead graphic" is ok. I am only concerned about this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: