Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:05:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com?  (Read 56109 times)
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 04:00:21 AM

is there another error with balances updating?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 07:24:23 AM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 08:19:58 AM by hostmaster

This is from 3 months ago. Surely with your thousands of dollars in revenue you can generate a newer chart that takes 5 minutes of your time...

Also, bitcoin's price adjusted to a lower level today. This is a great example to show future clients that your bot can preserve value during crashes.
From this stats... what i understood is
If i buy at march BTC and keep it i would have more money than btc robot itself!
Please someone fix me.
BTC is 140
robot is 100
so lose 40 dollars value... is 100 pure profit or what. If so I very regret i bought it and i lost money %20 in 2 weeks and also paid for it. double crash...
homerper

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 08:54:52 AM

Don't buy it.

Be careful it is a scam and when you asked to refund money on 60 days back guarantee they don't refund.
I bought it one week ago and I asked refund on 5 December and nothing.

They don't refund it....so don't waste your money because there is no money back.
j0achim

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2013, 09:56:44 AM

Unfortunately everyone cant be winners.

Minimizing risk has its cost as you need a clear trend before you either sell or buy which can cost you when the market is this volatile, worst case if you don't minimize the risk you could end up with a wallet full of BTC that are now worth 1/3 what they were yesterday. (hypothetically speaking)

Not throwing in the towel quite yet however i would like to know if there are any way we can adjust the robot so it does not react to the strongest bull/bear trends, as they tend to bounce just as hard in opposite direction which is where the robot is "tricked" into doing these bad trades.
ledio

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:13:06 AM

How to get refund fast?My robots lost all my money and bitcoins today.If someone tell me how to attach screenshot i will post evidence from my gold plan robot and btce accounts.

This is not true First of all, there are NO LOSSES!

What you see as a loss on the chart and balance is not a loss but simply visual issue on the chart due to btc-e API problem we experience.

Your money is NOT lost. You can simply check your btc-e account.

Let me explain,

There was an issue with btc-e api which returned the wrong decimal points of the price which results in a big dip on the chart that Robot interpreted incorrectly as a Loss. that is NOT a money loss, just visual chart issue. We'll look into fixing it asap.  Some of the money could be in unfilled orders. Until orders are filled they are not on yoru balance and the robot does not see it , interpreting it as a loss. However money are still there. Wait till orders are filled

Your money are safe and not lost, you can check your btc-e account...

Rest assured the robot is safe and if you can have drawdowns they are usually minimal, it cant "blow" your account like forex robots do. It's very safe.

My losses is very big.It is ok that with robot graphs,but it is just nice story.On btce accounts (all three of them) my loses is more than half in $.On 3 acc had 5500$ now have 2100$.That is not because price drop but robot negative trade and lost btc.
On main acc had 3.2btc by price 1100 now i have 2btc by price 865.HE LOST MY BTC.Now i have to wait price of 1550$ to get my money back.If I let robot to do some more "PORTFOLIO GROWTH" i will have 1btc in short time and must wait then price of 3000+ so get money back.
On request for money back they give me explanation what was happened,btce api is blamed Smiley.
Btc robot team there is in public:
I AM NOT SATISFIED AND WANT MY MONEY BACK,NO EXCUSES-please
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 11:44:37 AM

My losses is very big.It is ok that with robot graphs,but it is just nice story.On btce accounts (all three of them) my loses is more than half in $.On 3 acc had 5500$ now have 2100$.That is not because price drop but robot negative trade and lost btc.
On main acc had 3.2btc by price 1100 now i have 2btc by price 865.HE LOST MY BTC.Now i have to wait price of 1550$ to get my money back.If I let robot to do some more "PORTFOLIO GROWTH" i will have 1btc in short time and must wait then price of 3000+ so get money back.
On request for money back they give me explanation what was happened,btce api is blamed Smiley.
Btc robot team there is in public:
I AM NOT SATISFIED AND WANT MY MONEY BACK,NO EXCUSES-please

Lets not argue without point, send a support ticket to our support so they can check your account with numbers.

The robot can't lose "over 50%" it's simply not true. Sometimes it can lose small due to btc-e commissions eating some of the profit but that's pretty much it.

Make sure you don't have any working order stuck on BTC-E.  I found about $3K worth of orders that the robot could not cancel.  As soon as I cancelled them, $3K magically appeared in my account. Probably your money are stuck in cancelled orders.
ledio

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 12:59:56 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2013, 01:16:56 PM by ledio

My friend i don't want to argue.Like i said,using robot for some time and i know that glitch about not canceled orders,know about btce fee can eat some of money,but like said robot continuously loose amount in btc by sell low and buy again high that is problem.There is nobody in the world wish that robot do what you said to do more than me,i am veeeeeeryyyy sad that not working but that is fact.
Again,I got one main account on btce with 3210$ started around 23.11.2013. working on aggressive settings,yesterday that account on btce (all orders canceled) had in $ around 1500$.That is mayor LOSS.Few post ago i copy trade history from btce acc and posted here.He doing all wrong/opposite and i have suspicious that was on purpose.Posted here negative orders copied from btce history ask for explanation,on support too,didn't get it,let him work one more night and hi continue to sell low buy high and that is why now not believe any more in this trading bot.Have two more,same story,one with around 1500$ started,one with around 850$ started,and fourth that was ready when this three make profit to start with that.That is all gone with the wind now and make me cry,but show must go on Smiley.Hope that money back guarantee is true and i get some of money invested back and all will be good.

There is what I talking about:
http://i43.tinypic.com/etfzaw.jpg
eurobitcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:22:10 PM

That is impossible. 23 November the BTC price was around the same as now. You could maximum lose some on the commission from BTc-e. Send us your acc details to check.
ledio

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:38:30 PM

Anna is on case.If you look at picture from my btce acc and few post ago copied history you will see that is very possible and inconvenient for me.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 01:41:24 PM

Anna is on case.If you look at picture from my btce acc and few post ago copied history you will see that is very possible and inconvenient for me.

I cant identify you by forum name. We have 100 emails on support, what is your robot email to pass to tech guys to check?
eurobitcoin

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:31:48 PM

Let me explain little better

Sometimes due to API issues, the robot is showing wrong account balance. It does not see the money on balance and considers it incorrectly as a loss. It's not a real loss but some issue where robot cant see the funds on your btc-e account. probably they are in the pending orders.
We are looking into that.

The robot cant lose any money even theoretically. It's not a forex marginal trading. It  simply trades on BTC/USD simply changing currencies from one to another. Money does not go anywhere, it is either in BTC or USD or in pending orders. What it can lose only BTC-e commission which is deducted but it cant even theoretically "blow" accounts like Forex Robots.
cyberom

Activity: 15

View Profile
December 09, 2013, 03:50:31 PM

Don't buy it.

Be careful it is a scam and when you asked to refund money on 60 days back guarantee they don't refund.

They don't refund it....so don't waste your money because there is no money back.

I i got my refund one week after my request, but you have to contact ClickBetter.com for that.

"Dear xxxx,

Your transaction has now been successfully refunded.

IMPORTANT: It can take 10 to 21 working days for your refund to show on your account.

The details of your refund are shown below:

Date purchased:Thursday 14th of November 2013 08:40:48 PM
Product: BTC Trading ROBOT: Silver Plan
Order ID: U56749xxxx
Amount: $149
Vat: $0

Please note that you may lose access to the product(s) you purchased once the purchase has been refunded.

Warm regards,

ClickBetter.com Support
Email: support@clickbetter.com
"
hostmaster

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2013, 04:21:53 AM

Don't buy it.

I i got my refund one week after my request, but you have to contact ClickBetter.com for that.

"Dear xxxx,

Your transaction has now been successfully refunded.

IMPORTANT: It can take 10 to 21 working days for your refund to show on your account.

The details of your refund are shown below:

Date purchased:Thursday 14th of November 2013 08:40:48 PM
Product: BTC Trading ROBOT: Silver Plan
Order ID: U56749xxxx
Amount: $149
Vat: $0

Please note that you may lose access to the product(s) you purchased once the purchase has been refunded.

Warm regards,

ClickBetter.com Support
Email: support@clickbetter.com
"

I will follow this path today i regret myself how could i be such blind to see. they no answer also robot was off by itself today... it was the end of the game for me.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 12:02:43 PM

Regarding the inactive robots - no need to panic, we are on top of it.

There was a new btc-e API change that we need to address. The programmers are already working on it. Once it is done, the update will be applied to your account automatically!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 01:26:57 PM

Hi there

During the last few days I received a lot of questions, let me address it for you quickly

1. Why my robot turns off ?

That is normal and not a bug. When we do maintanance of the servers or apply the upgrades we automatically turn all robots Off for a short time to perform those updates without messing up with  the trading. Once the updates are finished, we turn robots automatically on for you. There is no need to babysit the robot or worry about it's status, the robot will be turned ON once the updates are applied

2. What is the new update you are talking about?

We applied the new update 1.3 automatically to all robots including silver. There is no action needed on your part.

The update was addressing few Btc-e API changes that prevented robot from seeing the balance properly and resulted in incorrect chart dips. This is now fixed and the update is applied. Rest assured we are always working hard behind the scenes to keep the robot up to date for you!

3. What if I have drawdown on the chart?

As you know Bitcoin price is very volatile. During the periods when the price of Bitcoin goes down from $1200 to 600 in a matter of hours, of course you might experience some drawdowns, which is normal part of the trading. Remember there is no crystal ball, but the robot is very effective in controlling and protecting the bankroll.  Even if you experience the temporary drawdown, let the robot trade and long term it will generate you good profits. Let it work.

4. What is your prediction for Bitcoin price movements?

The prediction is that bullish trend continues. The price is holding above the midpoint ($ 640) of the last rally and it is moving upward. There will be probably a correction before moving above the all time high at $1160, that correction could be a nice buying opportunity for who is looking for a good moment to buy. See the green arrow for possible signal

5. What is this cool indicator you are always using to predict prices so accurately? Can I download it?

Yes, that is called Bitcoin Signals indicator by Fapturbo2.0. You can download it for free here http://fapturbo2.com/december8.php

It works on Metatrader4. Green arrows = BUY, Red = Sell. Very easy and accurate predictions.

As usual we'll keep you informed about future updates and price moves!

BTC Team
qiwoman

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 10, 2013, 07:12:24 PM

The robot  is good..I have a friend that uses it but because btc/usd the fluctuations are less than say with other cryptos unless there is some big news you need to have a decent amount of btc to trade with or usd do you can get better margins.
passo

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 01:01:50 AM

To bad my robot bought a bunch of btc and stopped working just before the crash. Well, i knew the risk.
 It seems to be working now again and so far it has done alright with a few trades. Going to give it another week or two to convince me fully.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 04:23:36 AM

To bad my robot bought a bunch of btc and stopped working just before the crash. Well, i knew the risk.
 It seems to be working now again and so far it has done alright with a few trades. Going to give it another week or two to convince me fully.

Yea I'm giving it a few more tries too. but today its lost me over $100....still seeing quite a few buy high and sell lower

passo

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:51:11 PM

seems to me the robot is stuck again. Should be trading much more when the market is jumping around like this.
hostmaster

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2013, 04:37:45 PM

i think these guys thinks that they are clever. their business or product is not real product. One can anytime misuse it as long as the levels "aggressive" "medium risk" or "conservative" explained. This is the trick you have one bot named "medium risk". And you have another hidden bot named "medium risk fucker" you play with one hand and steal the other fucker hand. get the idea?

I could see your trick within a week. after losing 300 dollars i was very sure. And i am not stopping here... the graphs of the profits you speaking are only magic to hide loses of you BTC when kept is 140 with you is 100?

i closely follow your topic and if i see more victims i get more closer to you...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: