Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com?  (Read 56109 times)
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:07:54 AM

Hey Eurobitcoin! Mind maybe filling in the problem here or informing us about what is going on. I paid for this product and it has worked until about 6 days ago where it has halted trades. I have it on medium trading and the prices have been fluctuating. Why no trading.?

Same question. I need a stats reset and need to know what the hell is going on. Its been about 6 days for me too...

Exther

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 02:58:25 PM

During the BTC price downfall the robot showed it effectivity in controlling the bankroll and reducing the risks. With "buy and hold" your drawdown was 33% but with robot it did not excceed 20% during the same week
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2013, 04:03:55 PM

During the BTC price downfall the robot showed it effectivity in controlling the bankroll and reducing the risks. With "buy and hold" your drawdown was 33% but with robot it did not excceed 20% during the same week

lucky for you, yours is working

Beefpatty90

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 17, 2013, 04:18:54 PM

Hey Eurobitcoin! Mind maybe filling in the problem here or informing us about what is going on. I paid for this product and it has worked until about 6 days ago where it has halted trades. I have it on medium trading and the prices have been fluctuating. Why no trading.?

Same question. I need a stats reset and need to know what the hell is going on. Its been about 6 days for me too...

I wrote them a very nice email to btc robots support team. They responded with a request for screenshots, I handed 2 screenshots one form the bot and one from BTC E. I am waiting for a response. I think that someone must of messed up during the update they applied. My hope is that they are fixing this and not just pushing it aside.

I'll keep you posted
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:24:07 PM

We are looking into that. There are frequent API changes in 3 marketplaces that we usually have to address.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 04:28:24 PM

While controversial Chinese news still drive the markt to its continued bearish trend, as you can see below we might reached the support level around 445 where the long Sell Signal (marked in red) stopped and the correction started to form (last green signal):

Currently traded around 600

As usual we'll keep you posted on the market situation as it unfolds!
Beefpatty90

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 07:41:14 PM

I have a silver robot.

I received an email back saying to reinstall the robot to get it to work. I did, and it works! My only concern is this happening again. I paid good money for this and received a partially working product that freezes up after a while. I do not want this to happen again.
fitbobcat

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:04:52 PM

Hello all,

Anyone use http://btcrobot.com/?cbid=bitcoinrobot?

Looks like a scam, or at least not as good as is advertised.

Yes, This is a scam indeed. You can see that when you try to exit the website.

16XxqtX2AcfRt8J4KGWLxQbs8CQVA1HaDW
eurobitcoin

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:29:45 PM

You can see that when you try to exit the website.

When you exit you see exit splash giving out a free ebook about bitcoin. how is it a scam? Ebook gives you the history of the book and several manual trading strategies. But thank you for concernes anyways!

We also fixed the recent issue with "no trades".

We are currently in drawdown due to huge Bitcoin price collapse after China banned the biggest marketplace, but we are looking forward optimistically into 2014 as more and more vendors will start accepting it and the price will get back where it was.
fitbobcat

Activity: 218
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:35:08 PM

When you exit you see exit splash giving out a free ebook about bitcoin. how is it a scam? Ebook gives you the history of the book and several manual trading strategies. But thank you for concernes anyways!

We are currently in drawdown due to huge Bitcoin price collapse after China banned the biggest marketplace, but we are looking forward optimistically into 2014 as more and more vendors will start accepting it and the price will get back where it was.

Look at your trust rating -4

16XxqtX2AcfRt8J4KGWLxQbs8CQVA1HaDW
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 18, 2013, 09:52:49 PM

Anybody can make money with complete luck holding trades of a commodity when the market is experiencing a boom. When you experience bad losses, you just do the above and blame adverse market conditions and try to sweep that under the carpet. If anyone could predict prices with even a small edge for all market conditions then they wouldn't be selling their secrets, they would be a very successful fund manager. This is utter tosh and I hope everybody avoids this site like the plague.
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 01:07:22 PM

Fraud scam

Beefpatty90

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 03:20:30 PM

I am VERY UNIMPRESSED.

Eurobitcoin,

I started with 3 bitcoins 3 months ago. I now have 1.5 bitcoins and $45 USD. Your product has run me into the ground with losing half of my coins. And now having not enough money for anything else. Thanks btc robot! I am sure the most respectful of reviews will be coming your way
Azrael_PT

Activity: 190

Par Pari Refertur

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2013, 03:25:24 PM

No, BtcRobot is not a scam. The robot is a solid automated trading software for BTC-e.

It can work on both Windows PC or Trading VPS (web based).

It works as advertised and produces conservative steady profits.

Yes, the team uses pen names and put google images as our pics for obvious privacy reasons. Nobody puts their real pics in bitcoin.

My avatar is my real picture.
Problem? 

xD

Donations: 16WPtSGFtj7wH2TxQi5tZfdxtAG84zPVwD
CEX.IO
eurobitcoin

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 09:22:21 PM

If anyone could predict prices with even a small edge for all market conditions

Nobody can predict the future. We are talking about the game of probabilities. The robot is analysing the prices in 3 major exchanges : Mtgox, Btc-e and Bitstamp and base the decision based on that. Sometimes it miss the target but the goal is to generate profit long term.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 11:27:01 PM

If anyone could predict prices with even a small edge for all market conditions

Nobody can predict the future. We are talking about the game of probabilities. The robot is analysing the prices in 3 major exchanges : Mtgox, Btc-e and Bitstamp and base the decision based on that. Sometimes it miss the target but the goal is to generate profit long term.

If you could even have a slight statistical edge, you'd be millionaires many times over, you certainly wouldn't be selling your "bot" and you wouldn't be on a forum discussing your analysis at all; otherwise your edge would be gone. This is peddling snake oil, preying on those that want to believe that you can make them money...at best.
sn1cklefr1tz

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 25, 2013, 06:56:25 AM

btcrobot.com is a total scam.  When you get to the cart, try and type a new domain into your browser address bar.  A pop-up will try and stop you by suggesting that you buy their "instalment opton" [sic] plan.  Playing the 'video' over again shows the word bankrupt as "bankcrupt".  I wouldn't trust these guys with .0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 BTC let alone all of my BTC 24x7x365 and you shouldn't either.  Your english teacher will be mad at you if you do and your BTC's will = 0 in the end and you will be out the "subscription" fees.  Imagine software to trade your stocks without your consent.  Imagine if it actually did work and everybody used it, then it COULDN'T possibly work.

Stay far, far away unless you like having the feeling of a hot chick saying yes to that first date, only to wake up in the morning, naked and strapped to the hotel bed, still a virgin (with blue balls to boot), kicked in the nuts with an empty wallet.  Fun times...
hostmaster

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 08:15:18 AM

I am VERY UNIMPRESSED.

Eurobitcoin,

I started with 3 bitcoins 3 months ago. I now have 1.5 bitcoins and $45 USD. Your product has run me into the ground with losing half of my coins. And now having not enough money for anything else. Thanks btc robot! I am sure the most respectful of reviews will be coming your way
I also losted BTC and usd when using btcrobot. My dreams just got killed with these MFs.
I thought deep on this matter. Then come to conclusion the only explanation they dumb and steal BTCs from people by another robot who knows details. At least there is always risk of cheating with the robots. So it's not actally real business. Goverment agents should take deeper look, seriously i've seen enough people scammed here!
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2013, 04:48:36 PM

Goverment agents should take deeper look, seriously i've seen enough people scammed here!

Yeah, go ask for the government to help you with your wild west libertarian money. Good idea. lol Smiley

If it would work that way, I wouldn't have been that vocal here in this thread but I would assume they did a good job at getting away with your money anyway.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
sn1cklefr1tz

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 12:55:59 AM

Try complaining to the US SEC about your losses.  I would be VERY interested in whether or not they take any interest/action.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: