Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 12:49:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone use btcrobot.com?  (Read 56109 times)
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 01:18:35 PM

Bitcoin is closing a successful 2013 year on a positive note. It had it up and downs but during the year  but if you see the big picture the price rose from 5.5 usd in January 2013 to 850 usd as we speak in the end of december 2013! That is amazing growth! But that is only the beginning!

The price of Bitcoin is rising again , so do profits. With more and more retailers accepting Bitcoin, the more price will grow.

As usual, we are working hard and looking forward to improving our robot and our service in 2014. We have some really great updates planned for the next few months, i am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

Have great holidays and see you in 2014 guys!

Mikcik

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 04:20:55 PM

Bitcoin is closing a successful 2013 year on a positive note. It had it up and downs but during the year  but if you see the big picture the price rose from 5.5 usd in January 2013 to 850 usd as we speak in the end of december 2013! That is amazing growth! But that is only the beginning!

The price of Bitcoin is rising again , so do profits. With more and more retailers accepting Bitcoin, the more price will grow.

As usual, we are working hard and looking forward to improving our robot and our service in 2014. We have some really great updates planned for the next few months, i am sure you will be pleasantly surprised.

Have great holidays and see you in 2014 guys!

Unbefucki*ngbeliveable... Can somebody already for god sake close this thread!? Isnt it obvious that its just a cheating steali** bi**? Im not that dumb to get scammed this way but i got scammed in investment "offline" (not bitcoin related) and i surely dont like people like you, youll get brutally hit in the face in real life many times (and probably did already) in the future, belive me. At least the "cheaters" "old days" have the decency to steal and run away, never showing back. This showing again and again with the aim to build a picture of trush, of just some sort of temporary problems that will be fixed is just poor and weak, i wish you a happy customer of yours meeting you in real life... Have a nice day.

Edit:
On the other way, people who are so stupid to buy something from your even againts the existence the information in this thread maybe deserve it... So it might be OK in the end.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 05:17:58 PM

It did not take long since bitcoin took a hit from China in the middle of December for it to fully recover and get back to $1000 mark!

As usual, those who had patience and confidence now rip all the benefits!

Here is the update:

According to Coindesk Survey, 56% of Bitcoiners Believe the Bitcoin Price Will Reach $10,000 in 2014!   the bitcoin community largely thinks it will soar way higher than this over the next 12 months.

A whopping 56% of the 5,500 people polled so far said they believe the price will reach $10,000 this year.
cyberom

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 09:06:26 PM

We don't need a robot for that so   Grin

Just buy bitcoin(s) and we wait the end of the year, thanks for the prediction lol
kong426

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 08, 2014, 07:20:35 PM

I am VERY UNIMPRESSED.

Eurobitcoin,

I started with 3 bitcoins 3 months ago. I now have 1.5 bitcoins and $45 USD. Your product has run me into the ground with losing half of my coins. And now having not enough money for anything else. Thanks btc robot! I am sure the most respectful of reviews will be coming your way
I also losted BTC and usd when using btcrobot. My dreams just got killed with these MFs.
I thought deep on this matter. Then come to conclusion the only explanation they dumb and steal BTCs from people by another robot who knows details. At least there is always risk of cheating with the robots. So it's not actally real business. Goverment agents should take deeper look, seriously i've seen enough people scammed here!

I had similar experience but I finally decided to ask for refund. The hardest part is making that decision to get out after you sort of feel like you got scammed.. guess what.. you are right.... they are scamming you.
eurobitcoin

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:05:48 PM

Current stats:

Profit: difference between the value of porfolio on the moment someone opens account with us and his current portfolio value in usd.
Avg. trading portfolio size: $2000
tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
January 12, 2014, 02:52:39 PM

Current stats:

Profit: difference between the value of porfolio on the moment someone opens account with us and his current portfolio value in usd.
Avg. trading portfolio size: $2000

Not accounting for the rise in price in BTC while calculating profit, gotta love it!
eurobitcoin

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:02:13 PM

Here is the updated chart comparison to Buy and Hold comparing btc robot. Profit is in USD

tysat
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

Keep it real

View Profile
January 13, 2014, 11:58:29 PM

Here is the updated chart comparison to Buy and Hold comparing btc robot. Profit is in USD

I'm calling bullshit, let's see the real raw data on the trades.  The only thing my bot did when I ran it for a month was lose BTC for me.
Hapex

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 14, 2014, 02:18:09 AM

I created an account at Bitcointalk.org so that I could comment about this Bot. I purchased the Platinum package of the BTCRobot November 18th, right when the price of BTC started spiking. I started with 3 BTC's. After a month of hemorrhaging, I finally had enough and asked for a refund. It left me with 1.32 BTC when it was all said and done. I've since created my own trading bot, and have recouped some of my losses.

To anyone reading this thread, absolutely DO NOT BUY THIS BOT!!! You will lose your ass if you put your faith in it.
DiCE1904
Legendary

Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2014, 06:14:09 PM

I created an account at Bitcointalk.org so that I could comment about this Bot. I purchased the Platinum package of the BTCRobot November 18th, right when the price of BTC started spiking. I started with 3 BTC's. After a month of hemorrhaging, I finally had enough and asked for a refund. It left me with 1.32 BTC when it was all said and done. I've since created my own trading bot, and have recouped some of my losses.

To anyone reading this thread, absolutely DO NOT BUY THIS BOT!!! You will lose your ass if you put your faith in it.

Thats a pretty huge loss

Vanity09

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 04:46:35 AM

I did! It's legit... But you must have money to make more money...

so far thru ups n downs... my 0.5 investment is about 1.2 now... 2.5 weeks... but pricey software..... hence i only brk even
devnullius

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:45:34 PM

It's a scam. I tested it and it's very obvious when you look at buy sell orders against BTC stock value. Also, the graphs they present are misleading. They do NOT show actual values! They show BTCRobot's values - values they use as a leverage for the man-in-the-middle attack (== taking your coins). EVEN when BTC prices go UP, the BOT goes down. Refunding others that have lost too much, no doubt Sad Or stealing it directly, if they are really mean Smiley

Even worse are all the newsletters / updates you keep receiving. "Brand new graphs" which show data that I can never find on other websites. But yeah, I'm gonna be rich ;p

I posted more information here: http://scforum.info/index.php/topic,8636.msg22669.html#msg22669 (BTC Robot: Testing: a fair and independent review (NOT a press release!) *SCAM*)

It also has names of other trading tools - including C.A.T. - which does as promised ;p

NO peace for these fuckers!

devnullius
devnullius

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 25, 2014, 03:52:03 PM

so far thru ups n downs... my 0.5 investment is about 1.2 now... 2.5 weeks... but pricey software..... hence i only brk even

You can't be real: you must be hired. New account and you made money... Yeah right ;p

Calling BULLSHIT!

War!

devnullius

Vanity09

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:06:47 PM

You can't be real: you must be hired. New account and you made money... Yeah right ;p

Calling BULLSHIT!

War!

devnullius

Newbies can't buy BTCrobots?  Huh
If they are a scam, I really hope they can hire me....  Grin
Vanity09

View Profile
January 26, 2014, 11:21:08 PM

Did u buy? & which version? I do not know if it makes a difference.... But the price does. *ouch*
eurobitcoin

View Profile
January 28, 2014, 05:23:45 PM

We just returned from Bitcoin Miami Conference where BTCrobot had a booth and panel presentation.

It was great to meet you guys and discuss the robot, the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.

Hope to see you soon in the next conferences.

We are preparing some great updates including a new LTC robot!

eurobitcoin

View Profile
February 04, 2014, 01:25:57 PM

We received a lot of great feedback from you about the Litecoin robot and would like to address most of the questions:

Q: I dont want to download and install anything and keep my PC on. Will LTC Robot work for me?

LTCRobot comes fully web-based on secure cloud hosted vps! Nothing to download and configure! Hassle free setup!

Q: Should i trade on the same account or different?

It's 2 completely different algorithms and they must trade sepearately to avoid any conflicts! Simply open separate btc-e account and fund it with LTC or USD to start trading

Q: Do you plan to update BTC robot too?

We are also preparing the new trading algrorithm update for BTC robot, it's coming soon!

Q. Why LTC Robot is offered so cheap? What's the catch?

The robot will be sold at 399 during official launch. It is offered only for $99 for Silver/Gold or completely free (to platinum members) ONLY during this special early bird access. Hurry up to reserve your spot at a low price.

The first Litecoin Trading robot is finally here!

Litecoin is the Silver of Cryptocurrencies! Be first to jump on the Litecoin gold rush before the rest of the world.
Litecoin is more affordable, easier to buy, easier to mine and easier to trade!

A perfect choice to diversify your Bitcoin trading portfolio by adding another powerful instrument.
Introducing.. First LiteCoin Trading Robot!

http://ltcbot.com/earlybird.php
eurobitcoin

View Profile
February 05, 2014, 12:43:54 PM

Great news for BTC Robot traders! We just released a new free update 1.3. It addressed the frequency of trades and improved algorithm for 2014 BTC trading.

If you are GOLD / Platinum then it was updated for you, no action is needed!

If you are Silver member, go to your members area to reinstall it!

P.S. Get early bird access to LTC robot too http://ltcbot.com/earlybird.php
giszmo
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1105

WalletScrutiny.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2014, 01:03:50 AM

I have yet to see any non-sock-puppet (member with some more real posts) who would vouch for this "service". For me this is a scam and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY4XPdcoZRw smells scammy from a mile away.

ɃɃWalletScrutiny.comIs your wallet secure?(Methodology)
WalletScrutiny checks if wallet builds are reproducible, a precondition for code audits to be of value.
ɃɃ
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: