Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 11:03:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin worth it or not?  (Read 2026 times)
Jeepney_koh

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:43:05 PM

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

should i buy btc, or just mine it by my self?

best regards

Investing in bitcoin is worth it. The price now is not that too high somyou can buy a quarter and keep holding it, sooner, when the price go up, you can sell it. It is worth it because we all know that bitcoin is still the top coin we have right now and can give you good profit.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cece

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

Yes bitcoin is worth it especially in long term. Bitcoin now is worth it because of it's value. Every user of bitcoin, he or She really learned and understand what is the best coin now so that they can not be scam. Even though bitcoin is risky, we need to be more knowledgeable so that we can overcome any circumstances here in bitcoin. This is right time to invest because I am sure that bitcoin
 now is more profitable than before.
Aliya Taj

Activity: 226

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:53:14 PM

BTC is worth every penny that you put into it because it will certainly earn you more, its pricing is currently shaky due to a number of reasons but its recovering steadily. BTC is the best bet you can make when it comes to cryptocurrency.
andylowe

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

It's the best time to make more investments in bitcoin. You may make use of this crisis as an advantage for buying more bitcoins for a low price. By mining, these investments for long-term will give you a great result on the returns from those investments.
Yes, I agree on you because it is really the perfect time to make more investments in bitcoin. And as far as I know, I can say bitcoin is worth it because it really have a good advantages that I assure that it can really help many more people for their living. You must need have patient on waiting because right this time bitcoin price is low, all you must need to do is give all your best, have an effort to work with bitcoin and be positive in everytime you work with it.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:24:34 PM

I suppose you have already found your answer until now but if another newbie wants my opinion about this, I suggest you buy and hold.

My suggestion if buying it will get a loss, if you are looking for bitcoin by helping promote a project to get bitcoin for free, of course it will make your day beautiful, and no load in any case, when Bitcoin goes down ..
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:45:58 PM

good question....how you think bitcoin worth or not if him price 10k$)))
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:53:01 PM

It is worth it as an investment and per time too. Timing is crucial due to bitcoin volatility. You did like to study the market well so as to know the appropriate time to do the investment. Due diligence in studying the markets and traders's character will be key too.
CoPil

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:50:27 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 03:30:53 AM by CoPil

Hi guys!

iam kind of noob of this bitcoins and i have some questions i need to have answer on.

is it worth to invest right now? do guys think its gonna rise up much more or just crash?

best regards

Yes it is worth investing of course. But during the major decrease of BTC's value, that's the smartest time to buy and invest in BTC. Bitcoin will rise up and crash sometimes and we can't help it because that always happen (it's a cycle). If you can buy BTC then go BUY IT. But first learn about it yourself. You're at the right place! read here at BTC Talk, you can use the search tab for searching keywords of a topic that you want and even the oldest date of post might appear and help you with your questions. You have the option to buy and invest/trade or mine... Or you can do two from those options. You can also join campaigns by the time that your rank was upgraded from newbie to a Jr. member.
markk94

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:52:53 PM

back then in the january and early february is the best time to buy some bitcoin because of deep dip of bitcoin prices. for right now, i believed that bitcoin is recovering from that deep dip. it is still not too late to buy though. but for mining this coin, i thought that this kind of act is not worth it enough these days.
espiapogi1994

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:14:16 AM

bitcoin worth it if you have, then not worth it if you have nothing. just simple.
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:19:10 AM

all in your hands, because investing in bitcoin is entirely yours. and you must be prepared with all the risks.
For me bitcoin is really worth it, because a lot of people here in crypto world is making a lot of profitbeven not doing anything, just holding our bitcoin and making a big anount of profit that's why bitcoin is really worth it and for me it is worth it to hold becaude it has a great chance to increase it's value.

bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:21:25 AM

Hi guys!

best regards
Of course investing in bitcoin is worth it because of those benefits that we can get on it. I suggest if you want to buy bitcoin be wise buy bitcoin when it's value is too low to sell it in high value of money. It's better to wait than to waste opportunities. Yes bitcoin is unpredictable but I think that's makes sense for a test for people who can wait patiently.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 12:38:40 AM

Yes bitcoin is worth it when you invest it properly and when bitcoin pumps up you will be surprise.
nhoj25

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

Hi guys!

best regards

The short answer would be “It depends on how much you’re willing to spend. Profit from mining also depends on many variables such as electricity cost, Hashrate, TimeFrame. etc. If you are interested in  Mining you can check it here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=40.0

if you’re looking at mining as a long term investment than perhaps it can generate you more coins in the long run but it’s also much more risky. First of all miners can break down, and even if you host them somewhere accidents do happens. Also there’s no way to know how high or low will the Bitcoin mining difficulty reach so numbers can change drastically. If you want an immediate winner than I’d definitely go with buying Bitcoins instead of mining them

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:45 AM

Bitcoin is really worth it ,
I think that it could continue to grow and increase it's price,
I think that there would be a lot more investors to come in the future .
Geoll29

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:32:13 AM

Bitcoin is the foundation of all the cryptocurrencies in the market. I think it still has the potential to give us good earnings. I'll invest in altcoins and will continue to invest in bitcoin.

yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:02:23 AM

the bitcoin works well because it has helped many people get a lot of trouble because of bitcoin especially as I am working on signature campaigns that payout is very large in our income so it can be said if it works it's a bitcoin and it's very succesful this year.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Marinduque

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:13:04 AM

For me bitcoin is worth it. Specially for those who don't have a job, and for the one's that lacks money to sustain their family needs it's a big help for the expensess since other countries are accepting bitcoin as a payment already and change many lives of people. We just have to spend it wisely to be more worth it Smiley
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:25:15 AM

ghan ,, very simple ,, we think positive, no sentence is too late to keep trying, you have to invest when the price is low and sell it when the price is high and take your profit.
I think, for you, not too late, while there is capital in the wallet, I suggest, you use it.
Good luck.
jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:25:59 AM

Yes bitcoin is worth investing in and you should use them as a way to diversify your investment strategy. Bitcoin is global and not affected by any single country’s financial situation or stability.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: