Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:26:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Robot - Worlds First Bitcoin Robot  (Read 16803 times)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 06:56:55 PM

if the bot is so successful, why not trade thousands of BTC with it, and make millions of dollars, rather than sell it cheap to people in the Newbie forum?

Hmmmmmmmmmm??? HHMMMMMMMMM?Huh
The gains are small. It's easier to get money from sales.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mel2000

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 10:53:56 PM

You are not sending us any btc. The robot securely trades via API keys on btc-e.com trading account
Can we fund our BTC-e account by transferring our current bitcoins to BTC-e, after purchasing your robot?

How long does the Gold subscription last? Do we have to pay for another full subscription after expiration?
1001bitcoins

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2013, 11:12:49 PM

what can you do that butter bot cant?
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2013, 11:51:42 PM

Why would you use butter bot in the first place.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
1001bitcoins

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 12:08:34 AM

Why would you use butter bot in the first place.

What is wrong with butter bot??
as far as i can see the trading it dies is pretty solid
slayer99

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:52:37 AM

I think its great having a bot to show you the buy/sell signals automatically on the graph.

However Id never let it auto trade for me. I know btc is volatile, but not enough that it requires a bot to work while you sleep. Your really not going to miss out on that much action.

Ive let mine run for about 2 months, and i that time you can fine tune the ema settings until your happy.

Only after a descent amount of time and fine tuning would i even consider putting it on auto pilot.

So far i reckon noting beats the buy and hold strategy!
JTrain_51

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 02:55:57 AM

I wouldn't download this I have seen legit products of this and this guy does not know what he is talking about

please quote me if I'm wrong
Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2013, 07:23:18 AM

What is wrong with butter bot??
as far as i can see the trading it dies is pretty solid
Until the secret built in code kicks in and takes everyone's money.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2013, 11:00:15 PM

Until the secret built in code kicks in and takes everyone's money.

take it easy guys, you watch too much hacker movies.  Using API keys no robot can "take anyones money". All it can do is trade. 
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 19, 2013, 10:22:12 PM

I like the BTCRobot. definitely still a little buggy. For example, right now my robot (Gold package) is posting the wrong balances of USD and BTC and does not match the Balances on my BTC-e account, this may seem like it's not a major problem, but the robot will not make any trades when this happens (this is the 2nd or 3rd time, so I have become aware of the issue), this misses out on trades  Undecided. To fix this issue before they just simply reset my robot, I entered a new API and it immediately started working again. I wish this was something I could do myself and not have to ask support. This way I could also have the ability to deposit or withdraw funds from my BTC-e acct without screwing up the robot.

Support used to be very quick in responding, but now I find it is taking longer and longer to get some help. And sometimes their responses don't have anything to do with your initial issue (it seems like they have a bank of pre-typed responses that they pull from almost).. This is frustrating because, while I believe in the software, they seem to lack the ability to take care of their customers needs easily and efficiently. So I have a dormant $250 Robot (again) for the time being. I already decided to not receive a refund after 60 days and am going on my 3rd month with the robot.

EDIT: I tried deleting the old API and creating a new one and put it on the BTCrobot account, It has now started working again (trying this hasn't worked in the past), at least the amounts are correct for now. Looks like it has resumed trading, but has not made one yet.
I hope they improve in the next versions?

Can it trade other coins like LTC, PPC?
29thomas

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2013, 12:48:26 AM

Hi my robot has been working quite well until the 17th of November when it became inactive, i did not touch a thing and have sent several emails the btc robot support, they say other people have the same issues and that now the programme team is working on the problem, the fact is i have lost 3 days trading so far....please improve the support...
thanks
crypto_mks

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2013, 01:25:14 AM

Metatrader has been around a long time for stock trading automations, seems well trusted and a lot of BTC trading sites also integrate with that..
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2014, 05:18:51 AM

I like the BTCRobot. definitely still a little buggy. For example, right now my robot (Gold package) is posting the wrong balances of USD and BTC and does not match the Balances on my BTC-e account, this may seem like it's not a major problem, but the robot will not make any trades when this happens (this is the 2nd or 3rd time, so I have become aware of the issue), this misses out on trades  Undecided. To fix this issue before they just simply reset my robot, I entered a new API and it immediately started working again. I wish this was something I could do myself and not have to ask support. This way I could also have the ability to deposit or withdraw funds from my BTC-e acct without screwing up the robot.

Support used to be very quick in responding, but now I find it is taking longer and longer to get some help. And sometimes their responses don't have anything to do with your initial issue (it seems like they have a bank of pre-typed responses that they pull from almost).. This is frustrating because, while I believe in the software, they seem to lack the ability to take care of their customers needs easily and efficiently. So I have a dormant $250 Robot (again) for the time being. I already decided to not receive a refund after 60 days and am going on my 3rd month with the robot.

EDIT: I tried deleting the old API and creating a new one and put it on the BTCrobot account, It has now started working again (trying this hasn't worked in the past), at least the amounts are correct for now. Looks like it has resumed trading, but has not made one yet.
I hope they improve in the next versions?

Can it trade other coins like LTC, PPC?
This trading bot is broken.. it never really ever worked for a long period of time properly for me.. I shut it down.. will probably ask for money back.. but I think chances of getting a refund are next to nil. It is quite possible that btc-e.com is causing the problem.. but its btcrobots problem now.

eurobitcoin

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2014, 04:34:57 PM

Breaking news! The first Litecoin Trading robot is finally here!

Litecoin is the Silver of Cryptocurrencies!

A perfect choice to diversify your Bitcoin trading portfolio by adding another powerful instrument.
Introducing.. First LiteCoin Trading Robot!

Created by 2011 by Charles Lee, the brother of BTC China (biggest Bitcoin China exchange), Litecoin is currently the second largest cryptocurrency with a market cap of around 736 million USD!

That gives us a unique opportunity to double the profits from cryptocurrency trading by exanding into the new untapped market of alternative cryptocurrencies. The litecoin is just the beginning!

During the last conference we had a chance to personally meet the Litecoin founding father Charlie Lee and discuss the robot and the future of alternative cryptocurrencies!

Get it before the rest of the world!

Early bird access for BTC clients:

http://ltcbot.com/earlybird.php

(the early bird access to LTC robot is completely free for Platinum clients and a small fee for others)

P.s. we are also preparing the new trading algrorithm update for BTC robot, it's coming soon!
olisan

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 10:44:05 AM

BTC-ROBOT is the worst robot ever, it gave me 80$ loss in 1 week.

I followed the prices and the profit could have been huge !!!

It's a scam !!!!

Donate: 1K7Tt6Uaa51QChx3Za4wQArHqWCVUehPF3
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: