Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get more profit?  (Read 12483 times)
infposs (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:56:24 AM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:27:36 AM

Airdrops are good free money but not all are worth to join and to hold. I find day trading as a bad habit of trading in my experience but I know there are traders there are that earning more than enough. But that's my experience, I regret that I did day trading before and I transferred my long term holding to day trading and that's my mistake. And as a solution, I still have chosen coins to day trade and retain my long term holding. I'm ignoring deeponion to be honest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
DiscretePatriot

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

I've always believed that getting the most out of a trade is not by trading more often, it's by sitting throughout the entire uptrend, or downtrend if you're shorting.
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Airdrop is good, but make sure you do deep research about the dev. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your airdrop, or invest/buy more their coins. That is the way i get profit from altcoins.
ChrisSand

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

I think you should learn how to control yourself in every situation. Sudden decision-making can sometimes give you poor results. Doing research before investing is a very good idea, don't know about DeepOnion, I guess you will have to research that first.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

I do not sell much every day. Basically, my investment is designed for a long time. I wait until the coins begin to grow strongly, only then I will sell part. It's hard for me to play on the stock exchange and catch small price changes. I think I would have lost more, since I have no experience.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 10:40:16 AM

The Altcoin of the airdrop needs to be patient. You have to be able to bear the loss or hold them all the time, and maybe they will surprise you at the end. The good or bad of a community needs to get to know and join them.

hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Trading is the top source of income you could make from cryptocurrency. I know many people became instant rich through it. But as they say, it is not only you are good in researching and decision making, it requires also a little luck and probability. Trading is risky but it gives great profit.

rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:52:53 AM

I do day trading also to earn more profit,but if i can get more potential coin and i know i can make a profit on it i hold it for long term,i just wait and monitor the coin market cap about the status of my coin and trade it on the right time.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:54:20 AM

This is why the cryptocurrency network is mentioned to be the risky thing than any other investments. It looks like we get big profit through altcoins, but suddenly we end up losing big than what we get through just holding the asset. It is all about the study about the market. More the time we spent on analyzing the market more will be the profiting.
cryptamod

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:56:06 AM

You didnt use technical analysis before buying alts?always buy on dip and always sell them in peaks.

TWITTER ◣                                ☆ FLUX ☆                             ◢ WHITEPAPER  ◤   17 - 24
       WEBSITE ◣                    GAMING ECOSYSTEM                     ◢ MEDIUM                 April     
           TELEGRAM ◣     VALVE ✧ UBISOFT ✧ Origin ✧ GAMELOFT    ◢ FACEBOOK        Public Sale ◢   
greatfariola

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:58:23 AM

The term "buy low and sell high" sounds pretty easy to do. In reality, price action doesn't always go as planned. I believe you need not concern yourself too much on earning more, but rather focus more on losing less.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:59:02 AM

To get the most out of cryptology you need to be a part of this system. It is necessary to earn on the ups and downs, in the short and long. All comes with experience.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:59:28 AM

I always trade short, until the losses have been. In the long run, you need to be patient and there will be happiness.

Bitcoin is much more like buying and selling goods online that is BUY and SELL. BUY means actually buying goods in the form of Bitcoin and SELL means actually sell goods in the form of Bitcoin. So that the profit is simple only the selling price minus the purchase price. Grin
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:01:26 AM

If you invest in alt coins then you have to understand that these market are the most volatile and when ever bitcoin makes huge moves alts usually dump to the floor. If I were you I would have been patient and exit alts at breakeven prices in terms of bitcoin, but this also depends on what kind of coins you have put your money into. ALways buy coins with strong fundamentals and active dev team.

MatrixMining

Activity: 169

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:01:36 AM

Buying altcoins is a good way to make big profit, but you need to do a lot of research before buying to make sure it has good development, community and potential. If it does, it's usually just a matter of time when it will moon.
DeepOnion seems to be very promising - very active devs and community and if you buy now, you will get a lot more Onions from the airdrop, so it seems to be worth it.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:05:20 AM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

i am playing safe in cryptocurrencies. i do hold some and sell some. for example, if my capital doubled, i would sell half. and if it reached triple i do sell the half of the half and so on and so on. i would prefer small earnings but low risk than high risk low earnings.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:12:28 AM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

That's what you called a test. Since you want something you try to face the risks but ended up on the wrong result. But on other hand, it became lesson to you and in the future you will consider that mistakes in order to have a successful output.

DeepOnion airdrop became hype and they really established a good price since their inception. Well you can risks some money here as long as you know what you are doing.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:20:40 AM

Airdrop is good, but make sure you do deep research about the dev. If their plan is legit, then you can hold your airdrop, or invest/buy more their coins. That is the way i get profit from altcoins.
KeikoKitagawa18

Activity: 364

World Family Coin

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:36:55 AM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Yes I also think the same with you, deep onion has a good community.
Not only from airdrop you can also earn more income from signature and social media bounty, I have earned enough money from these 2 things.

●   Space Knight   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  WFC  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Donations Platform  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: