Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:33:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get more profit?  (Read 12483 times)
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:57:11 AM

My strategy is laid out more for a long time, when buying one or another coin I appreciate their prospect and then buy it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:08:05 PM

everyone knows or feels that this is the time to earn and/or gather as many tokens as possible because the future is only going to see expanding prices.
there are a lot of what i would call micro-earnings in the services section of the forum - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=52.0
payments and rewards for easy signup tasks, they are low payers but given enough they could amount to a nice sum.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
KTPU777

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:13:22 PM

In my opinion, doing airdrop is not very profitable. Yes it's free, but time is spent on it very much. I tried to do it and my statistics was this: of the 100 airdrop in which I took part, only 10% of them sent me the coins.

KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:17:00 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Deeponion is good airdrop but they are having more rules which is not allowing new users to participate in airdrops.They are just rewarding the good amount only for people who participated earlier.A community will grow big if it accepts and invites more people .But deeponion seems to be missing that.So waste.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:19:13 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I should have done the same as you did.
I hold most of my fund in bitcoin, which is a bad strategy so far.
Almost every altcoin is outperforming bitcoin.
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:34:07 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I've experienced that before being of greediness of bitcoin i tried to trade altcoins with a short term or day trader, but instead of earning I've lost my bitcoin to used in trading capital. But now I've learned a lot it's better to hold a long run to have a more profit in trading.
Airdrop is not bad we got free on that, i think DeepOnion airdrop is great, it is a strong fundamental altcoins.
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:37:50 PM

first of all don't be greedy. If you are getting nice amount of profit keep your profits safe and continue in the same way.
Patience and being not greedy will drive you to success. but if you are gaining less try to trade crypto with small portions of your budget.
Onestepinhell

Activity: 462

Good Morning

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

Many interesting companies are now coming to light, They give birth to a new future for our planet, but there is also a lot of garbage, and it must be weeded out.
And we need to analyze the company, look at the road map, whitepaper.
And then already think.

Sidera | Blockchain Technologies
Decentralized Wearable Devices WEARING THE FUTURE
➜ TELEGRAM ➜ FACEBOOK ➜ TWITTER ➜ REDDIT ➜ LINKEDIN
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

If you are in good profits already don't be greedy too much, too much greed can cause you downfall to the trading. Just be careful in trading and have good profits into it. Be a good safe trader and be patient if you want more profits to your investment. This is can cause your success in trading. Buying some altcoins is hard but you need to research more to there good development if you want to have successful coins and to have good profits in the that coins because good coins can cause you more and more profits your investment.

martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:54:15 PM

There are many ways to earn or profit here, bounties, trading and icos.  But not all of them are profitable. And airdrops also. And when talking about deeponion airdrop, they have an agreement of 100 onions on you wallet to qualify, you must have to buy it before joining. And yes it is also profitable
lasry

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:58:36 PM

If you are somehow active and willing to look at the trends and the market's status, day trading is a good idea. It just needs full time in observing and analyzing the market for cryptocurrcencies but if your a typical busy person, might try long term investment or maybe airdrop, but always be careful.

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
ajcute018

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

invest your coin until it bacame high. until you think it is the right time to sell. you will much more than you expect, but there is always a risk in doing that.
Drizzlepistol

Activity: 134

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:01:22 PM

i think . First you should answer the question how much profit do you want to get.. that must be a clearly  number, and then focus on how much money do you want to invest and also the risk you can take  Undecided

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
nguyenhoven

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:11:43 PM

i like airdrop but i am careful and choose right company

◈ HYPERQUANT ◈ Platform for Professional Asset Management  (https://goo.gl/wGkw41)
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:18:06 PM

To get the most out of cryptology you need to be a part of this system. It is necessary to earn on the ups and downs, in the short and long. All comes with experience.

I agree with you and I'm doing that, if you are investing big in a coin just follow the thread and their trend, so you'll know when you will dump or  buy more of that coin, this is very important if you want to profit from the coin you are investing.

ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:20:03 PM

I am more like into long term goal. I do not do trading jist to get only x2 of my profit and reinvest. Holding works for me. I do not get money day by day but i think when I cash out, I want it to be 7 digits, I have now 6 digits. And the more my coin pumps, the more I want to wait. Holding sometimes is better that trading. Less task, and lots of patience.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ALWASA

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:24:13 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

Yes I also think the same with you, deep onion has a good community.
Not only from airdrop you can also earn more income from signature and social media bounty, I have earned enough money from these 2 things.

What are your basis about mentioning deep onion? If there's a good income about this signature, then what would that be? What are your reference in terms on this.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████
▄██████████▄
████████████
▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀██████████▀ ▀██████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀████▀       ▀████▀
   ▄████▄       ▄████▄
 ▄████████▄   ▄████████▄
▄███████████▄███████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀███████████▀███████████▀
 ▀████████▀   ▀████████▀
   ▀▀██▀▀       ▀▀██▀▀

Q-RATIO MARKET FUNDING COMMUNITY
   MAKE ICO'S MORE SECURE,
           STOP SCAMS
WITH BITDEPOSITARY       
/

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

in
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

i think . First you should answer the question how much profit do you want to get.. that must be a clearly  number, and then focus on how much money do you want to invest and also the risk you can take  Undecided
I agree, there should be goal to on which path you want to take. With out target goal, it is just like walking not knowing where you are going. Have a specific number target so you know when to sell them. I have now reached my goal, but now my next step is to wait a little more since I now set my target to X10 from my original goal.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
vialaptop

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

you must remmber what your goal, if your goal is profit, the best you doing daily traders altcoins very fast ups and downs. and i think airdrop is easy job, everyone can doing and join just sign in and you can earn tokens, but you must be carefull because so many scam in airdrops

⧱▬▬▬ ● UCHIT - The Hub of Communication & Collaboration ● ▬▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://uchit.info/ ▬▬⧱ ⧱▬▬ https://t.me/uchit_coin ▬▬⧱
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:26:07 PM

I think to get more profit is easy. Just invest amount of money in the coin which have probably to increase for many times and we must be patient and wait until we get the profit  Wink
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: