Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:25:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get more profit?  (Read 12489 times)
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

I've always believed that getting the most out of a trade is not by trading more often, it's by sitting throughout the entire uptrend, or downtrend if you're shorting.

True it is not about how many transactions you've done sometimes you must focus on the quality of earning vs the quantity of every successful trades and in regards to cryptocurrency trading holding is by far the best strategy I have seen and tried.  The trick is simple, wait for the right time to sell and wait for the right time to buy and hold and good profit will eventually come with less risk.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:05:40 AM

I've always believed that getting the most out of a trade is not by trading more often, it's by sitting throughout the entire uptrend, or downtrend if you're shorting.

True it is not about how many transactions you've done sometimes you must focus on the quality of earning vs the quantity of every successful trades and in regards to cryptocurrency trading holding is by far the best strategy I have seen and tried.  The trick is simple, wait for the right time to sell and wait for the right time to buy and hold and good profit will eventually come with less risk.

A lot of people who've been trading are already well aware of that though there really be some days when the market itself won't gove you a good result, hence the importance of patience. Keeping yourself well informed about what's going on in the crypto world is as important in knowing when the right time to buy and what coins to buy would be

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:09:39 AM

It's a very interesting question and it's very interesting for me to read about what people write here, but of course the more time you devote to studying certain areas of new information, then of course you have more and more opportunities for earning.
AiloveYouks21

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

To get more profit you can follow ICO, I found a potential ICO project that is Fuzex co, they have got about 20k Eth
https://fuzex.co/#CONTRIBUTE
VanKleiss

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:21:48 AM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Greed will bring chaos in your trading carrer. I rather earn 10% weekly than to get more and suddenly lost in the long run. Your goal must get a profit even small percentage  and not lose while you trade. Don't let greed conquer you,
realsmans

Activity: 196

Transforming the Global Shipping Industry

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:26:50 AM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

You can try to trade to increase your amount of btc, but one time btc will start grow fast again, and you will lose this moment. So better don't trade.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:31:58 AM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

In order to get more profit, I really choose the best signature campaign in alts or services that will pay me a big amount according to what they have posted. In addition, when it comes to alts I am choosing a good coin and a coin with a low supply. With that, since it is a good coin plus the supply is low, it will probably rise its price sooner or later after the distribution.
Another thing, there are campaign in alts that last for 1week, 2weeks, and three weeks. Since the campaign will end fast, i can join another campaign immediately right after the manager tells us. More campaign, more profit.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
hatun

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:32:07 AM

you will get more profit if you invest now to buy some altcoin which are really potential like Dash,monero,Eth.if you want to earn daily then you should go for trading but to earn more profit you have to start with handsome balance as well as you have to trained well about trading.
therwas

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:33:09 AM

For more profits you need to work harder and research better and take more risks, so you need to buy not top10 coins, but top50-500 and some icos, then you can really make x1000 in fast time if you are in godmode.
lenovo16

Activity: 210
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

If you want to have a lot of profit. Then you must work hard for every amount you get. If you want to double your income, the double your effort in working. For example you must be alloted enough time in doing trading. And if before you buy a lot of altcoin, why not instead of buy many focus on some. Those altcoin that really give you a great profit. Its not bad to take risk in some coin but be wise. Because you never notice that instead your profit become bigger then you income become smaller.
clearingthemre

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:42:10 AM

You can earn different ways in cryptocurrency and what you did is right even you haven't invested in top 10 coins you can make a good income by investing with potential coins. It is call high risk high reward ratio but with this kind of strategy you need to put a lot of effort doing research about the coin or token. And when you invested in a good ones wait for his time to shine because if it is really good it will have a organic growth and you  might have exponential gains that you can't get in top 10 to top 20 coins easily. As perfect example of that is railblocks (XRB) even it takes a long time to get his time to fly when get he flew he gave his believers a massive gains i believe its about 10000% gains and that kind of gains is worth waiting. Hope this helps!
Arata

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:45:20 AM

the most powerful way is to not panic selling when prices fall and always be patient to wait for the price really high. with such huge profits will soon be obtained.
bodrovishere

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

buy altcoins is a good choice, but do some research before you buy it. not all altcoins are to the moon. as for me, i buy altcoins which cover what the bitcoin lacks of. but each of us has our own point of view and different way to determine which coin to invest. wish you all the best and be healthy !
Xioma

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:54:47 AM

Honestly you just have to be patient, forget about your coins even, and the check back in a few years or so. Focus on other stuff, like getting a better job with better pay or on your side hustle or something.
axelc

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

Hi there I think LegitCoin is going on well. You can join me here https://legt.me/131227
There are also UCASH, and Action and would love to hear about from someone who has deeper knowledge than me.

Greetz.
seo-maestro

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

Try to invest in perspective ICO - it's lowest price and maximum potential to grow
CTO@MyBitMine

Activity: 796
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:18:15 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2018, 12:31:23 PM by CTO@MyBitMine

If you want more profit just spend more time in cypto per day. Join arirdrops and bounty, go and start trade. be patient and with time you will get more profit.
Bay_Harbour_Butcher

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:56:01 PM

I think bounty is much better at making a profit than airdrop, and also in my experience buying a new coin into the exchange and holding it is the most profitable thing

Equity0924

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 12:59:31 PM

Doing bounties as well as trading. Doing both and using the universal talent, which is patience. I think these will give more profit.
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:10:24 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

there is no way, no subjects to get much profit. you should know it, basically an experience that makes a person smarter to choose and invest in the right choices. knowledge makes a lot of experience. yes look for various knowledge for your experience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: