Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:32:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to get more profit?  (Read 12493 times)
Muruga

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:22:58 AM

It is very easy to get more profit. First you need to analyze such sites as icodrops or icobench for the most reliable ICO projects.
Then invest in them free funds that are not a pity to lose. After the ICO is over, you must wait for your ICO project to be listed
on 3 to 4 crypto exchanges. In this case, the price of tokens should soar several times.
Output the invested amount. Find another project. And invest in it in the same manner.
mrpumpa

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:45:06 AM

You should choose the time to buy.
Buy at price and sell at high prices
You should find better people to learn from
Investing in knowledge is the highest profit channel
ask
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:46:27 AM

being greedy will not help you to get more profit.
This will lead you to losses and in the end you will lose them all.
nesso

Activity: 640
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

you can increase the amount of coin in your hand by making daily buying and selling. have you ever heard of a stoploss before? you can also use it.
but most importantly do not make panic sales Smiley
ZaynDale

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

To be able to get more profit is this Cryptocurrency isn't your only source of income. I mean you must have your full time job that will support your personal and family daily needs otherwise you'll be end up of getting any amount from your coins because you need them badly.
A friend of mine wasn't able to get more profit because he constantly cashing out his earnings because he has no full time job that could obviously will support his Daily needs. He cannot hold all his tokens and coins because he converted it to money every time his coins hit the Cryptocurrency exchange and never give any chance to pump them up.
I earn more profit because I didn't quit my job and my coins are growing until now and my estimated digital asset is currently $100,000.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kopijos

Activity: 523
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:07:42 AM

I always monitor the cheap coin prices but have a good future, we can buy at ico time lasts and hold long term to get more profit. so the trading system is very good for the run and do anytime.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 08:11:18 AM

you can increase the amount of coin in your hand by making daily buying and selling. have you ever heard of a stoploss before? you can also use it.

The Cryptocurrency earner today are the ones that has more alternative sources of income because Cryptocurrency is growing and your assets will grow as well time after time.
If you are dependent on Cryptocurrency only then you cannot let them grow and get high profit but instead you're rushing into a cash out and never gives you chance to be rich.
I'm a millionaire now in our own local currency because I waited to let my coins grow and increase the price so now I could get my earnings anytime and I could build a house, buy a car and travel the world.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
arunakiran

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:17:26 AM

by participating in airdrops and bounties we can make profits also
paulmusa25

Activity: 124
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:19:59 AM

Learn how to trade specially the reading charts, technical analysis, and fundamental analysis will help you to earn more on trading.

Trading is a great source of income if you know how to manage it.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:20:11 AM

Market yust entered its recovery stage and I can allreaady see some benefit from investing in @Viberate. They yust announced that they Will give 200k tokens for free for traders on OKEx

OKEX: https://medium.com/viberate-blog/trading-vib-on-okex-pays-off-with-200-000-extra-vib-77f3254fcbe7

Also tokens which I recieved trough their rewarding system (6500 VIB tokens) are gaining in value.
Since i am very greedy I Will continue with participation and earn some more. If you also want to take your share then:

Register here:

https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

and read more here:

https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
To get more profit you need to do is trading because by doing this you can have money immediately, also trading is short term to earn. But in trading most of your time is needed because you need to study the market flow, even sleeping time you need to be face in your computer just to study the market when the value is rising then trade your coins.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
ozgur35

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:32:47 AM

You need to be patient at Airdrops and taking the risk of losing and enjoying the income multiplying itself by 10-20x could be the case.
Sureness

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:41:19 AM

You need to be patient at Airdrops and taking the risk of losing and enjoying the income multiplying itself by 10-20x could be the case.

Yes! I agree you need to be patient on everything. And you should have to be thankful on what youre doing. And the most important of all is don't be a lazy for you to get some profit.
DPrillio

Activity: 693

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:44:10 AM

The Cryptocurrency earner today are the ones that has more alternative sources of income because Cryptocurrency is growing and your assets will grow as well time after time.
If you are dependent on Cryptocurrency only then you cannot let them grow and get high profit but instead you're rushing into a cash out and never gives you chance to be rich.
I'm a millionaire now in our own local currency because I waited to let my coins grow and increase the price so now I could get my earnings anytime and I could build a house, buy a car and travel the world.
It is good to hear an inspiring story on earning from crypto world, and yes i agree that to get more profit then we need to deeper one's strategy and skills
in bounty campaign, trading and maybe investments as will, then self discipline and time management is a must to comply all the needed requirements to get more profit.

Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:45:59 AM

Yes! I agree you need to be patient on everything. And you should have to be thankful on what youre doing. And the most important of all is don't be a lazy for you to get some profit.
indeed hold the token one way to take profit,
but hold will be very long about 2-3 months to increase the price.
cryptodagger

Activity: 224

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:12:59 AM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
Would you like to share your experience?
Beside, i know that airdrop is good way to gain profit.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

I dont quite understand why you are asking it here,you should find a way to get more profits,try trading altcoins in short,mining has a decent profits monthly,or if you dont have enough money to start mining farms try bounty hunting surely it will give you a lot of profits without any investment and it only requires your time to post everyday.

Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 10:13:48 AM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.
Recently, i lost some of my bitcon because i want more instead of holding bitcoin. so i buy altcoin but not top 10 altcoin.
What do you think DeepOnion airdrop? It seems that they got a very good community.

Nah not really
pat231

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:15:34 PM

In my opinion, day trade is not that good, it is easier for you to lose your money. You should try airdrops they are profitable, you can either sell or hold it, but if you are holding make such you do a very good research about the dev. You can also try ICO dy are also very profitable.

[ CENTRA ] Creating a World Connected to Cryptocurrency
▚▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▞
ExBBBBB

Activity: 99

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 12:27:30 PM

People always greed.
Yes, I am one of them.

I lost some of money/bitcoin because of my greed. We have to fight our greed. Don't aim high with a big profit. Just make sure you have a better plan before trading so you can have precise exit and it will minimize your losses. Always do search on every coin that you want to buy. Buy the rumor sell the news always keep that in mind and it will make you rich.
nonik

Activity: 367

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

If you want to get more profit in my opinion you can  try trading,  mining and invest in ICO, but  if you dont have much money to start all of them, you can try bounty campaign but make sure  you do a very good research about the dev and the program of they project.  

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
nextel

Activity: 154

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

To get more profit you need to get more experience and exposure to Cryptocurrency trading and if you do trading you must have more capital coins because the more coins you invest the higher the profit is.
Buy low and sell high when you are putting huge amount of coins is better and will offer you higher payout than less coins.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: