Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:41:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3133 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:38:14 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

mariangpalad

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
Give yourself 3-4hrs everyday to do some research with the upcoming ICOs and altcoins,i am doing that so far i dont missed any opportunity,follow them and do some deep resaerch about their backgrounds.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:44:14 PM

Give yourself 3-4hrs everyday to do some research with the upcoming ICOs and altcoins,i am doing that so far i dont missed any opportunity,follow them and do some deep resaerch about their backgrounds.

Can you suggest me some places that I can do research about upcoming ICOs and Altcoins? Thanks for your answer.. appreciate..

AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:00:55 PM

Are you trading or looking for a long term hold?
I believe TRX still have potential to rise even higher with more and more collaborations being announced by the founder.

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Are you trading or looking for a long term hold?
I believe TRX still have potential to rise even higher with more and more collaborations being announced by the founder.

I will keep some for long term holding some for short term trading.. but now it is too high to buy.. missed the train.. will there be any dip?

KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:08:56 PM

Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

somethign tells me that people wont take values in US dollar soon serious anymore,

then they will ask you,

what do i get for a TRX token,

and you cant answer them

when the US dollar printing elite cant get US dollar salary slaves anymore, they will devaluate the US dollar in a way, that a cleaning lady earns per month 1 million US dollar,

it will then not matter which investment opportunity you have missed.

AMiRU

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:56:42 PM

TRX hits $0.41 in HitBTC just now, if you bought at $0.2, you've doubled your money; the train is choo chooing Cheesy

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:00:54 PM

TRX hits $0.41 in HitBTC just now, if you bought at $0.2, you've doubled your money; the train is choo chooing Cheesy

Don't break my heart further more man.. Cry Cry  I missed the opportunity which is golden. Hope you have them with you.. good luck..

AMiRU

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:09:16 PM

I feel you bro, I sold 70% of my TRX when the price rises from $0.04 to $0.1  Cry

gedtke

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:13:34 PM

TRX is insane! Such a high growth and probably it wont fall below 15ct again. Just crazy how everything is pumping the last days. Never believed in ripple also Cheesy
So TRX can reach even more in some time...

I remember when i looked at early december and thought it is already pumped  Grin Grin Grin

So once again just buy coins in what you think they have a future. The market cap seems not so important anymore  Cheesy
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:14:53 PM

I feel you bro, I sold 70% of my TRX when the price rises from $0.04 to $0.1  Cry

Fear of missing out... damn..you should have done a research about the future of the coin... I think greedy and fear lead us to make wrong decision...

moofie

Activity: 66
Merit: 50

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:15:13 PM

I bought some TRX 1,5 week ago for 0.03 so I am pretty happy with the rise!! I am really doubting what to do right now. Such fast and insane increase will probably have a downside (at least on short notice) as well. Any suggestions on what to do?
kanmo

Activity: 458

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:15:28 PM

Its true that you missed when the price was cheap but I think its not a bad entry @$0.15 because TRX has a bright future , the coin still have a lot to dish out in the crypto. There is a lot of surprises to come from Tronix.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T
rosygreat1

Activity: 95

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:21:15 PM

I don't understand, does it mean TRX is bump and dump coin?
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:23:02 PM

I too have missed sooo many opportnuties... Regarding Tron, what is this coin exactly? Could someone sum it up in a few sentences?

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

I think many people in crypto tend to flip coins, instead of doing their own research, assessing fair valuations and letting the projects mature. This is why so many people miss out and even if they did purchase on time, sell too early, when they did 2x, 5x or 10x when the project can do 100x or more. Moon does not come early, and real money is actually done by holding on to them.
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:29:15 PM

pls fix my heart guys
Just don't watch the charts of the coin after you've sold it. Tron already have a huge growth and it is very hard to predict todsys +150% pump. It is not a surprise that you've decided to grab your profit. If you it for like 19 sat per coin then you still have a good benefit.
HitBTC have less then 1% of TRX volume so trying to sell it there is not the best idea (but still attractive). Anyway the price is going down on this exchange and right now it is around 0.34$
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:34:47 PM

pls fix my heart guys
Just don't watch the charts of the coin after you've sold it. Tron already have a huge growth and it is very hard to predict todsys +150% pump. It is not a surprise that you've decided to grab your profit. If you it for like 19 sat per coin then you still have a good benefit.
HitBTC have less then 1% of TRX volume so trying to sell it there is not the best idea (but still attractive). Anyway the price is going down on this exchange and right now it is around 0.34$

Actually I am not worried as I sold them I am worried as I didn't purchase at all ..

JoyofCrypto

Activity: 198

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:36:48 PM

Just because nobody is talking about it, doesn't mean the project isn't worth any attention. You got to research the coins, read about the development teams, check out if the coins or token they are working on even has a use case or not and then decide if that project could be used by you or your friends.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:37:56 PM

people who bought it early are happy now. persons who couldn't buy like me sad.. that is how it works..

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: