Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 03:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3136 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:20:58 AM

This has been an insane pump, waiting for a dip to buy in but its not coming.

Yeah it looks like It won't come ,, We lose this.. lets make our minds and get ready for next other trains..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:22:48 AM

Tron has made a lot of millionaires in such a short time. It's ridiculous.

Oh yeah I saw some one has invested 2BTC in it and ow he gets his rewards, you need money to make money, great invest in great time will make your profits

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:25:47 AM

it's funny i missed out on this because i researched on the coin a day before the jump.
But all hope is not lost. I will wait for it to deep so that i will get some coin and wait for to moon again.

Oh you catch the fish but got rid of your hand in the last minute. How sad? worse things is, it wont come down. I think it is useless to wait it to deep. OUR BAD... Cry

Xie89

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:41:56 AM

I'm feeling the same way like you. Right now, TRON is at $0.30 and it looks like it goes all the way up, and up, and up! The moment I gave up my TRON for Ripple, I thought it was the best thing to do instead of cashing out from my own pocket.

I'm still grateful about Ripple's unexpected growth, but I could have done better if I didn't sell my TRON just for Ripple. I just don't know why every time I sell as price keeps going down, why the prices surge all of a sudden. Dang.

That's because of 2 things:

1. Buy where you believe in, what's a good project and do your research in that.

And

2. Don't buy/sell all the time just for short profit. HOLD when you got trust.

You will make higher profits this way, AND feel better about it.

btw, XRP stinks to high heaven, but that's for another thread..
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:48:51 AM

Although the price of TRON continues to rise, as far as I know, this token is Chinese, but Chinese people are very resistant to this token.

Maybe because Chinese are clever and can see this coin is trash, basic errors on their sales pitch, no one would do research and think this is promising, I wouldn't be surprised if the the team dont exist, if they do they've a lot to live up to now.  No one talked about it because there's nothing to talk about, and someone or group has pumped this.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:50:33 AM

I think that Tron is not that cruptocurrency through which you have to regret. The price of this currency is absolutely unstable, so I think that if you follow this then you will necessarily have the opportunity for another investment.
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:52:03 AM

Its overhyped at the moment and hardly on any exchanges..

This means the supply is limited for selling which drives the price up.

Be smart and take your profits! Smiley
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

Its overhyped at the moment and hardly on any exchanges..

This means the supply is limited for selling which drives the price up.

Be smart and take your profits! Smiley

NorrisK, It is said they gonna burn the coins, then demand will increase more, what do you think about it?

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:01:04 AM

I think that Tron is not that cruptocurrency through which you have to regret. The price of this currency is absolutely unstable, so I think that if you follow this then you will necessarily have the opportunity for another investment.

I agree with you on price instability. However people who have invested in it earlier have become millinoers now.
Future may not be good as you said. lets see. Yeah we should n't worry about the past any more. look forward to future 

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

Although the price of TRON continues to rise, as far as I know, this token is Chinese, but Chinese people are very resistant to this token.

Maybe because Chinese are clever and can see this coin is trash, basic errors on their sales pitch, no one would do research and think this is promising, I wouldn't be surprised if the the team dont exist, if they do they've a lot to live up to now.  No one talked about it because there's nothing to talk about, and someone or group has pumped this.

I think people saw, this coin is trending one so they invested in, and they won. probably many people have not done any proper research about it as you mentioned,  However it is a gaming coin as i know. Ali baba joins hands with it. SO more people come to it. we can see who is right who is wrong in future. but at the moment we have lose an opportunity. thats how it seems right now.

zzzatochi

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:28:37 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
Give yourself 3-4hrs everyday to do some research with the upcoming ICOs and altcoins,i am doing that so far i dont missed any opportunity,follow them and do some deep resaerch about their backgrounds.
can you give some advice when researching one project. Smiley
zutigenij1000

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:34:52 AM

You have to do your own research, look at the team, marketing, influencers, all the blogs and vlogs, roadman , read the white paper carefully, take a look at other similar projects, and then put your money in it, and then wait and HODL

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:19:15 AM

You have to do your own research, look at the team, marketing, influencers, all the blogs and vlogs, roadman , read the white paper carefully, take a look at other similar projects, and then put your money in it, and then wait and HODL

hmmm. at the moment I have noted one Norwegian coin, yet to launch. i hope it will rise in the future. 

lunafreya

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:28:54 AM

I think Tron is still worth for investing, it is not too late. I search about the project, roadmap and i believe it will rise more in this year. I am very glad to find this coin and ı hope i will earn much with Tron.
coimer

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:38:13 AM

Buying a such overhyped coin is risky. Wait for a retrace to buy or search for other gems flying under the radar for the moment (like SophiaTX).
It would be less risky to invest in something more stable and promising like NEO, which still has tremendous potential.

I was also watching Tron for some time as it wasn't so much overhyped, but missed the train - wouldn't buy now, learned from my mistakes  Cheesy
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:50:51 AM

I think Tron is still worth for investing, it is not too late. I search about the project, roadmap and i believe it will rise more in this year. I am very glad to find this coin and ı hope i will earn much with Tron.

Good for you, You jumped in to the train early. future will tell whether  TRX holders are right or not. whatsoever.. I am tight with money to invest at this rate.. Kiss

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:53:36 AM

Buying a such overhyped coin is risky. Wait for a retrace to buy or search for other gems flying under the radar for the moment (like SophiaTX).
It would be less risky to invest in something more stable and promising like NEO, which still has tremendous potential.

I was also watching Tron for some time as it wasn't so much overhyped, but missed the train - wouldn't buy now, learned from my mistakes  Cheesy

When it comes to neo, when neo was launched many people said it is a hyper coin and risky to invest . so I didn't invest, but look at neo. Sad Now it is hard to afford for investing in it,

I will check SophiaTX. Thanks for the tip..

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

I'm feeling the same way like you. Right now, TRON is at $0.30 and it looks like it goes all the way up, and up, and up! The moment I gave up my TRON for Ripple, I thought it was the best thing to do instead of cashing out from my own pocket.

I'm still grateful about Ripple's unexpected growth, but I could have done better if I didn't sell my TRON just for Ripple. I just don't know why every time I sell as price keeps going down, why the prices surge all of a sudden. Dang.

That's because of 2 things:

1. Buy where you believe in, what's a good project and do your research in that.

And

2. Don't buy/sell all the time just for short profit. HOLD when you got trust.

You will make higher profits this way, AND feel better about it.

btw, XRP stinks to high heaven, but that's for another thread..

Yeah that's what i do, i listen to everyone , but finally i decide what is the correct thing to do applying every opinions to my brain. most of times  it worked for me.

jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:16:48 AM

The opportunity is not missed, you can still invest and get a high return on income Smiley
Nevertheless, I recently read an interesting article about an augmented reality implementation: https://www.coinstaker.com/giftz-forms-alliance-blockv-bring-augmented-reality-loyalty-based-blockchain-program/
Judging by it, Giftz, a company which brings rewards systems to the blockchain is forming an alliance with an ICO company for the purposeful creation of an augmented reality ICO. I believe this will be the "golden opportunity" that you mentioned. Its credibility lies within people's demand for such things - it is very similar to TRON but it is still upcoming, which creates the gates for many individual traders.
cryptospear

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:18:45 AM

You can still buy TRX when it dips,the market is unpredictable you just need a perfect timing to do that.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: