Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 02:37:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3137 times)
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Tron TRX is coming down to 200 or 400 sat , i am waiting for that price to enter the race i think it is fair because of big market cap almost 100 B .

This is a very low price, which will frighten many investors. It seems to me that very soon this coin will start to grow again. Bad news has already ended, now it's time for growth.

I'm not sure, I think it could fall farther. When a coin has the sort of huge sudden rise that TRX had, a retracement is inevitable - but the good coins often only fall back a bit before reaching stability. I'm not saying TRX isn't a good coin - it may be - but the extent of the fall is a good indication that this particular rise was mostly empty speculation with little real substance behind it. It's the sort of movement more commonly seen in much smaller coins, and looks weird towards the top end of the market.
It rose too far, and will likely fall too far as well, with a quick bounce back up to a higher price point. The question is when this will occur. I'm not sure we're there yet.
mishpan

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:57:47 PM

There are many other promising coins that you can buy. Such as ripple. eos. rdd. throne. So you do not get too upset and get busy with analytics
Hilde X

Activity: 1344
Merit: 461

The Internet of Trusted Things

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:16:46 PM

PLC Pluscoin is still a supercheapo. Hard-working devs, low marketcap, big partners, Token burn is coming, big exchanges soon.

Maybe you try this one instead? Best moment to do so.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-      
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_  
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬     INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
       China Mobile IoT All. | Ind. Internet Cons.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██  
  ▐██▌                      
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
bribed

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:26:16 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad...
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Well, as you have said, you didnt hear much about TRON until 3-4 days before it taking off. This is always the case: coins get hyped, and if you are up to date on your crypto ressources you should hear about it when the hype is in the early stages, thats the point where to get in. If you hesitate or miss this point for some reason, I would stay away from investing in the coin, as running behind a hype is hurting in nine out of ten cases. Most of the time we get the chance once and eighter take it or leave it. But if we leave it, its no proble, because there is always another opportunity arising and coming our way, patience is key.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:29:10 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad...
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Well, as you have said, you didnt hear much about TRON until 3-4 days before it taking off. This is always the case: coins get hyped, and if you are up to date on your crypto ressources you should hear about it when the hype is in the early stages, thats the point where to get in. If you hesitate or miss this point for some reason, I would stay away from investing in the coin, as running behind a hype is hurting in nine out of ten cases. Most of the time we get the chance once and eighter take it or leave it. But if we leave it, its no proble, because there is always another opportunity arising and coming our way, patience is key.

Oh I thought I was only one who didnt know about TRX until it rises.. Yeah agree with you, Now I don't go after it and no regrets.. look for some other opportunities which are endlessly coming..

scanpayasia

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:58:25 PM

At the end of the storm, is TRX good coin in term of technology and long-term project?
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:21:55 PM

At the end of the storm, is TRX good coin in term of technology and long-term project?

Many people say so, you can read this thread from page 1 as well. lot of opinions. in the end do your own research and come to a conclusion...

hoticotk

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:08:56 PM

at the moment, its price is falling down down and down,
Hope Justin Sun will promote as his promise

ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:11:19 PM

I think yes. A lot of interesting events announced in January. And coinburn will be in March.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

Today's all down, I think it will rise again and TRX is also. I still hold it.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:23:42 AM

Today's all down, I think it will rise again and TRX is also. I still hold it.

Yeah TRX price now under .50 . that price will go down further more I guess. I can understand how the feelings of TRX holders now, they were happy holders 2,3 week ago. Hope price will rise after BTC correction.

taifeng

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:50:18 AM

TRX is moving again and it also looks like TRX will be voted in at kucoin (https://www.kucoin.com/#/vote).

Feel bad for the people that sold because of the false "FUD"-campaign when the whales are pushing up the price again.
But i guess livestock will remain livestock.

seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

I sold my all trx in the package. I hate this coin now. Justin sun is trolling us i think Smiley
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:16:01 PM

I sold my all trx in the package. I hate this coin now. Justin sun is trolling us i think Smiley

He is not trolling.  People are expecting the coin to be a BTC killer which is not at all what is trying to be achieved with the coin.  I hope you at least broke even because I know it's going to go up just like I know BTC is going to go up.
wordspavovv

Activity: 139

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:18:21 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry

Bro, go get register to DIW and no cry, you have not lost anything. DIW and Trade.io are going to sky rocket very soon. Just mark my name and my words and you will see what I write today to make sense if few days and later in few months.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
k-west

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

Great time to buy Tron!Just wait a couple of days to analyse where is the end of correction and start shopping with cheap tron and other alts.
canman

Activity: 479

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:39:55 PM

TRON is rising again. increased by 40% within 3 hours. I think the tron will reach 2000sts when the whole market recovers. will soon see the return of the king (BTC) and TRON
Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:57:43 PM

TRON is rising again. increased by 40% within 3 hours. I think the tron will reach 2000sts when the whole market recovers. will soon see the return of the king (BTC) and TRON

What The Actual F?!?!

Before lunch I was looking at a trainwreck. Full tummy and it's back at $0.08?!?!?!

TROOOOOOOOOOONNNN GOOOOOOO!!  Cheesy Cheesy
scanpayasia

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:31:57 AM

Still hold TRX and hope it recovers soon after the crash but at real value/price 0.15 - 0.2 max
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:40:46 AM

Still hold TRX and hope it recovers soon after the crash but at real value/price 0.15 - 0.2 max
yes im holding trx a lot and i put my hope in it. seems like trx starting to recover now. i hope it could reach the real value soon. trx is good coin afterall i never doubt it from the start.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: