Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 12:39:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3136 times)
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:37:04 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
It will even still rise more based on their roadmap because they still have more great development..
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:39:06 PM

The more you will study the more you will be able to detect good project before their release, you'll make money from this moment, but don't forget it is a lot of work
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:40:10 PM

Still hold TRX and hope it recovers soon after the crash but at real value/price 0.15 - 0.2 max
I would sell the coins before they get to $10, if they ever get to that price then the price is going to dump.
Man, I would dump the coins right now actually.

I do not think it would ever get to $10.  I can see it getting to $1 though.  Saying 0.15-0.2 max is a little silly.  I mean look at CND with their ridiculous uptick in value recently.  All it takes is a new announcement to get things going.
nightwishx

Activity: 900
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:47:08 PM

The more you will study the more you will be able to detect good project before their release, you'll make money from this moment, but don't forget it is a lot of work
I think this experience is very valuable in the future, where the unexpected will happen. many people are throwing a chance at Tron and now they regret having thrown that chance away

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:50:42 PM

Yeah That's true. by that time my researches were poor. that's why I missed it, no worries look for future endless crypto opportunities..  Wink

kaysersoze

Activity: 220

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:53:14 PM

You still have some time to buy Tron, that shitty coin... But yes, that one is pretty cheap right now and i really doubt that it will keep going up. $0,09 is almost nothing, maybe you can buy and make a x2 in a few weeks.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

You haven't missed the opportunity. its still there. all you have to do is to believe in it, do some research and invest. and hope for the best. thats all
thehook1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:19:47 AM

Anyone checked about BAofeng  as the chinese NETFLIX?
ozgur35

Activity: 46

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

Spending time on research, research and research... That is all you could do and the more you read, the more opportunity you will have.
rujisompong

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

What i can see. TRX mayb will be a big coin by the end of this year. The back up behind it. Its just need a good PR
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:25:45 AM

I bought a few tron when they were at 20 cents so am not sure what is happening here as there was a lot of FUD for this token, or the CEO of this token and someone said they copied someone else's whitepaper. I don't care so much for that, but I do care to know if there is really some genuine promise here of a good working product and road map. What do you feel is the selling points in favor of owning TRON at this point?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 08:33:19 AM

I bought a few tron when they were at 20 cents so am not sure what is happening here as there was a lot of FUD for this token, or the CEO of this token and someone said they copied someone else's whitepaper. I don't care so much for that, but I do care to know if there is really some genuine promise here of a good working product and road map. What do you feel is the selling points in favor of owning TRON at this point?

Yeah lot of FUDs were for this coin, Because This coin hyped strangely so many experienced traders doubted about this coin, They said they never seen a coin that hyped like this within this type of short time period. to answer your question. I saw master haejin's latest analysis about TRX. According to his analysis selling target was .17 as I remember.

k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:47:05 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
So are you buying Tron now or not?it is extremely cheap only 0.06$ .I think it is a good opportunity for you to get this coin you had been crying about so much.Good luck!
cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:02:56 PM

What i can see. TRX mayb will be a big coin by the end of this year. The back up behind it. Its just need a good PR

This is the real answer.  PR is key for this coin to thrive from here on out.  I watched his live stream as it was happening and felt a pit in my stomach as I recalled reading about people's high expectations of the CEO and what big announcements were going to be made during the stream.  The FUD all started from there.  I, unfortunately, bought it on the rise and am now a few thousand in the red.  I don't really feel like it's going to be a complete loss, because I see it hitting $0.5 by end of year.  HODL is key for a coin like this.
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:18:32 PM

TRON (TRX)) fall again and until now you can still buy again as it is a time to buy for that token,
JUSTIN has made a public announcement again by some partner joining Tron and I'm sure this is a good opportunity again for the TRON holder to make a profit. I bought some coins at 601 satoshis each and will hold up to 1800 satoshis, set my sell wall on that value and waiting to get my money back at 3 times. a week is long enough I think.
I_Like_Dogs

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:21:54 PM

Yes, i have only one thing to tell to you, if you really bought at $0,15 EACH, you are a dumbass, since the price is never going to recover to that price again.
Tron is a shit coin, it is useless, the only ones who are buying it are speculators.

cryptocommoner

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:23:07 PM

TRON (TRX)) fall again and until now you can still buy again as it is a time to buy for that token,
JUSTIN has made a public announcement again by some partner joining Tron and I'm sure this is a good opportunity again for the TRON holder to make a profit. I bought some coins at 601 satoshis each and will hold up to 1800 satoshis, set my sell wall on that value and waiting to get my money back at 3 times. a week is long enough I think.

Lofty goal to get 3x on this coin in a week.  Maybe in a few months...
RonJohannson

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:25:58 PM

It seems like it has a few ingredients to be good over time, but in the meantime it's just a pump coin which is a shame.  Justin Sun needs to improve how he communicates a little better, instead of pre-announcing these partnerships, which reeks of desperation.  I own it but will have to hold it for a while.
russ668

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

Need some help.  I'm a fairly new alt coin participant.  Have a few good projects that I love like Car Vertical, SafeKey, UTrust etc.  But I bought into the hype on TRX at .08.  I got 100 coins.  I have them at Binance.  Tried to unload them last week, but it told me that the price didn't reach the minimum for the transaction which was .02 ETH. 

How in the heck are you guys selling this coin?  Is this a HODL until it goes up enough or am I missing something?  Any other tricks to getting out of this one? #stuckintrx
chuckblocker

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:59:43 PM

Buy 100 more trx and get a virtual doggy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: