Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:01:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3127 times)
Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:47:43 PM

First of all, don't worry at all! Every "senior experienced guy" around here lost a thousand opportunities, until he learned how to take "some of them". And yes, they still lose opportunities like hell!  Grin

Just learn to evaluate new coins and get on the train with the good ones (the ones with good idea, remarkable team, reasonable cap, etc) and specially at early stages. Then hodl, and never sell your assets fast when they get to 2x! Be patient. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:31:29 PM

First of all, don't worry at all! Every "senior experienced guy" around here lost a thousand opportunities, until he learned how to take "some of them". And yes, they still lose opportunities like hell!  Grin

Just learn to evaluate new coins and get on the train with the good ones (the ones with good idea, remarkable team, reasonable cap, etc) and specially at early stages. Then hodl, and never sell your assets fast when they get to 2x! Be patient. Smiley

Yes agree, That's what I should do, be vigilant. after doing a deep research grab it at the earliest stage then ride the train happily.  Grin

thehook1

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:02:33 AM

First of all, don't worry at all! Every "senior experienced guy" around here lost a thousand opportunities, until he learned how to take "some of them". And yes, they still lose opportunities like hell!  Grin

This is a very wise tip.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

This bolded statement is the most important thing for investment to all the newbies to the crypto game.  The fact that a lot of people are on here for the 'get rich quick' attitude and become completely obsessed with the greens and reds.  Provided that you did your own research (DYOR) and are excited about the project, don't sell too quickly because you are likely going to miss out on a x10 or higher if you sell as soon as you see profit.  The same can be said of the opposite in that you shouldn't panic sell just because your investment tanks whether it be for FUD or other complications of the project.

You should only be investing what your can afford to lose.  If you can afford to lose it, HODL it and watch it grow over time.
Pit-R

Activity: 185
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:51:48 AM

Opportunity is now.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:28:12 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

I think this is your chance now to buy TRX because the discount goes higher today as Bitcoin and other altcoins continuing its nosedive to the bottom. I was the same feeling as you before when I missed buying TRX at $0.02 and it goes up to an ATH of $0.28. I bought TRX at $0.17 last month, but now it goes back to where it was, it is an opportunity to buy more at this price.

While others are in panic selling mode due to the ban of cryptocurrency websites in China and blocking credit card and bank purchases for BTC and other altcoins, it is a perfect opportunity for the whales and matured #HODLers to buy some more and increase their portfolio.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:38:32 AM

Opportunity is now.

Yes, now it is $.026, who thought TRX will be back this level when It rises rapidly...ones who bought at high price now certainly must be unhappy buyers.  Wink

99th

Activity: 196
Merit: 22

Las Vegas

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:47:17 AM

Then problem is that unless you are cost averaging then you can still be buying at a higher price than the next day brings. When will the dip end? Nobody really knows right now, but the experts are saying it might last all the way until April.
thehook1

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:40:03 AM

Opportunity is now.

Yes, now it is $.026, who thought TRX will be back this level when It rises rapidly...ones who bought at high price now certainly must be unhappy buyers.  Wink

$ .026? I guess the price at the moment is higher than that.  Maybe you mean $ .046?
ANd still HODL...
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:29:15 PM

Opportunity is now.

$ .026? I guess the price at the moment is higher than that.  Maybe you mean $ .046?
ANd still HODL...

By the time I was typing that post price was at that level. now It has increased.

terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:37:43 PM

I think that you should not expand, because you still have the opportunity. After all, the Crypto currency has not died and Tron will be worth a lot of money. So do not be sad and blame yourself for something. Just live on and enjoy every day.

MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:39:24 PM

You have a new opportunity! The founder of tron, justin is a major advisor of a new project called Odyssey. I highly advise you check it out, as the price has dipped quite a bit in the past few weeks. Odyssey is already partnered with tron, as mentioned, and qtum.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

You have a new opportunity! The founder of tron, justin is a major advisor of a new project called Odyssey. I highly advise you check it out, as the price has dipped quite a bit in the past few weeks. Odyssey is already partnered with tron, as mentioned, and qtum.

Wow.. Really? Many thanks for the tip. I didn't know it,
I will check that out. Thanks again

marineboss

Activity: 154
Merit: 3

Korean Syndicate / Translator

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:09:02 AM

I've invested a chunk of my portfolio in QTUM, and sold TRX when it was trading at around $0.10 because I knew it was headed back down to its previous 5-cent level after the hype-train slowing down (and stopped eventually).

Can anyone explain to me why TRX DESERVES a higher token price? I don't understand all this hype surrounding TRON coins, despite all these "partnership" news surrounding the company. Plus, Justin Sun seems quite the talker, but I'm not sure if there are proven developments happening.

Also, the huge token sell-off from an account "posing" as Justin Sun himself created a lot of TRX FUD, which I believe has caused irreparable damage from ATH.

▐ | ██ | ██ | ██ ||     DAOstack.io     || ██ | ██ | ██ | ▌
AN OPERATING SYSTEM FOR COLLECTIVE INTELLIGENCE
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:11:46 AM

TRX will hit on bittrex on march so its cheap now. It will rise min 40% on march. Buy and hold TRX until march and you will gain more.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:12:42 AM

Never touched that coin in my life. I like to watch Charlie Lee troll Justin on twitter tho.
superloy

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

#1 ICO on a Global eCommerce Ecosystem! Worldwide

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:14:26 AM

I bought Tron at $0.44 last 4th week of December last year but I don't think that I am investing it late because I knew that Tron will surge starting this year and it's for long term investment of mine so I am looking forward for Tron TRX to pump more especially when the Crypto Market finally recovers.
I don't believe that even today that we are already late on investing Tron, not ever.

cryptobrotherz

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

Same here...I am not too much of a Tron fan. I guess if you got in super early and sold at the high then you made a little bit. I think Tron and Verge both have had a lot of hype around them and both have been sub-par in my opinion. Although Tron is suppose to launch their main net next month so I guess we can see what that does for them.
MaleKing

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:18:18 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Don't let yourself down, there will be plenty of other opportunities. Take for example Cardano or POWR, those were new and look at them now. Just keep looking.
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:19:44 AM

I bought Tron at $0.44 last 4th week of December last year but I don't think that I am investing it late because I knew that Tron will surge starting this year and it's for long term investment of mine so I am looking forward for Tron TRX to pump more especially when the Crypto Market finally recovers.
I don't believe that even today that we are already late on investing Tron, not ever.
Hmm you would really have those kind of mentality since you are an investor and you do have hope on the technology behind TRON (TRX) which can go further on future runs. I did missed the time on buying while its still on dip but now I'm not really sure if its still a good buy or not because seeing on the chart I would wait up on hitting up its support again before tending to buyback.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: