Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 09:21:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3137 times)
phas129nnn

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:37:26 AM

I dont think that TRON good choice to invest. Project without product, but with great hype. Probably, TRX still can make x2 with rollback, but it cant grow like NEO or Nebulas I think. Sure, I can be wrong.
Haynes

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:39:34 AM

The proverb says, "The book is the storehouse of his Science and the Key is reading", so get used to you reading every day info on his website TRON or even join in his TRON Announcement group.

if you've read every TRON review on telegram and its website then make sure you are not careful in trading cryptocurrency.
keobonggon.xigon45

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:40:43 PM

Then problem is that unless you are cost averaging then you can still be buying at a higher price than the next day brings. When will the dip end? Nobody really knows right now, but the experts are saying it might last all the way until April.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:08:23 PM

Then problem is that unless you are cost averaging then you can still be buying at a higher price than the next day brings. When will the dip end? Nobody really knows right now, but the experts are saying it might last all the way until April.

April what? 2019? Nah. Within this yeat i think tron will make a strong move along with the other alts. It's the bear market and pretty much all alts are suffering with bitcoin's struggles. Probably by the last quarter of the year the market will really recover and then trx will be one of the alts to watch

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:14:04 PM

i think the best investment is to hold good coins for a long time . of course , some coins will give you a high profit in the short term . but it is hard to predict . it is difficult for ordinary people to catch it .
NQkeemi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:12:18 AM

TRX rises incredibly, What a brilliant open door I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't perceive any exchange about TRX previously, Otherwise I could have put resources into it before when it is shabby. presently it is $.15. My terrible... Cry

Would you be able to please senior experienced folks reveal to me how to maintain a strategic distance from this sort of brilliant open door in any event next time? I didn't see anybody discussing this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days prior, poop.. pls settle my heart folks
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

I bought Tron at $0.44 last 4th week of December last year but I don't think that I am investing it late because I knew that Tron will surge starting this year and it's for long term investment of mine so I am looking forward for Tron TRX to pump more especially when the Crypto Market finally recovers.

Now it is price 0.033, most probably you are worried now to buy at 0.44. what to do? Cryptomarket is like that, I don't know many people still don't believe in TRX. they say TRX is the biggest joke, no real product but only promotion.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:23:37 AM

TRX rises incredibly, What a brilliant open door I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't perceive any exchange about TRX previously, Otherwise I could have put resources into it before when it is shabby. presently it is $.15. My terrible... Cry

Would you be able to please senior experienced folks reveal to me how to maintain a strategic distance from this sort of brilliant open door in any event next time? I didn't see anybody discussing this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days prior, poop.. pls settle my heart folks

Yeah that's what happened to me too. I didn't know this coin until it's price reached high. I think our problem was , we didn't keep in touch with the crypto community. telegram groups. facebook groups. forums are the sources , you have to keep in touch.

Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:06:44 PM

I think numerous individuals in crypto tend to flip coins, rather than doing their own examination, surveying reasonable valuations and giving the ventures a chance to develop. This is the reason such a significant number of individuals pass up a great opportunity and regardless of whether they purchased on time, offer too soon, when they completed 2x, 5x or 10x when the task can complete at least 100x. Moon does not come early, and genuine cash is really done by clutching them.
shtorka

Activity: 77

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:11:20 PM

Today you regret, and tomorrow there will be no reason ! And I believe that TRON , is not the best choice for your investment .
Fitrilalala

Activity: 248
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:18:18 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
tron value is so much low right now, tron do have a problem cause they think they are so great and even say could defeat ethereum and i do not believe tron able to be as big as ethereum. Many people justin sun is a real marketers but he is not good enough to make tron to defeat ethereum and i do think no one would seriously take justin sun word anymore cause he is only a big mouth ceo. I do believe it was a fomo that makes trx value into 0.15, now they show they real value.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Sakabana

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:21:24 AM

Well initially I bought in a 0.03 and then again at 0.23 when I had some extra BTC to trade.  Overall, I'm down now because of this, but I didn't expect to get a rapid increase in my initial investment.  This is a coin to HODL.  It will only get better as more partnerships are announced.
kalutharabanda

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:29:45 PM

there will be a gatherings in facebook that have a network for the general population to guide and give the data and news about what and when is the best coin to contribute. I do generally go and looking over them and do my own particular research after that I will screen the coins in a hour diagram what might be its position and conduct and after that I will purchase in the most reduced cost and hold up until the point when it achieves the pinnacle cost and afterward offer . much the same as exchanging
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 10:37:13 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Deal with it because if you're going to keep trading crypto you are going to be dealing with things like this a lot more often.
galinskiydmitriy

Activity: 123

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

Do not blame yourself. Tron was very dangerous for investment and quite accidentally achieved such high results. Now, do not miss the current investment opportunities.
Storyline23

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:42:14 AM

"Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity .. sad ..."
Condolence with you.
I was no exception @@
Every opportunity has good luck in it. Quite a lot of people do not know the chance from the TRX.
The cryptocurrency market does not know anything.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:39:53 AM

Unfortunately its now TRX back to 490 Satoshi price and it makes me quite upset, because I bought TRX at 800 Satoshi price.

But I do not panic karen I know TRX will rise back its price as the growth of Internet networks in possession.
I see the 31st of July there is also an event from the TRX, hope TRX back again to the price of 1,000 Satoshi.
Seriousbizz

Activity: 155

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:01:21 PM

The prices are down now, so here you have another opportunity to invest in it. Do so why you still can now. I believe that it will do better in the future than it already did and I don't think anyone would want to miss out on the gig. So buy your TRX now!!!
surgical_duude

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:08:13 PM

Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

And maybe until now, when you look back on TRON again. You will be glad you didn't invest in it. The growth of TRON at that time was only temporary, just like the Ripple. If you see a coin occur similar situation, be careful. And your choice are not wrong, you're right  Grin don't regret anything.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
nhuantv

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:15:50 AM

What did Justin Sun say to make people sale TRX so much? TRX price down to fast. it's 452 sats now, lower 50sts than 12 hours ago
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: