Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:59:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3129 times)
Boloton

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

I bought TRX, a week ago, I see the whole situation in the market, Yes the prices are falling, and everyone is in a panic, sell coins, afraid of the future, but I'll wait until this panic passes and begin to rise TRX .I believe it will happen soon.

█≣≣≣   COMPOSITE COIN  ≣≣≣█
Platform for innovative projects
Presale is LIVE (http://www.compositecoin.io/en)
Crypto Debate

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

if you have time then you spend more time on crypto currency and you can research about coins if have good update on coins then that coin price will grow up so this all are in you hand only.
bitcoinpeople1

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:54:15 AM

The prices are down once more, and this is a great opportunity for anyone who wants to invest in it to buy now. Buy now that the prices  are down and hodl
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

TRON sometimes go up and when they reach the expectation of the price there are so many dumped will happen!
where are those tokens coming? where are the missing tokens? are they still holding it or already dumped some?
Donned

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:00:29 PM

Don't worry, TRX is shit coin.
So in a bear market, it's still going to go down a lot, and you just have to wait for it to go down.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:22:10 PM

Now's a good chance that you've got. The prices are down again, and we have seen that this is a really good coin, and that TRX has the potential to grow and succeed in the market. So invest now, while you can this get the coin this cheap, there might not be a better time other than this.
thanglun0701

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

Honestly, I still hold TRX and hope it recovers soon after the crash
Rohomus

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 12:06:21 AM

Try not to give up, the universe of the crypto-speculator is how it is. Some place you lose, you discover some place. No fortunes in this fortunes in another. The primary concern isn't to surrender and work on! There are as yet numerous prospects ahead.
Voomleli

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:42:43 AM

TRON has outperformed bitcoin and Ethereum to end up the primary convention for blocking and keen contracts which has in excess of 10 million clients around the globe. Wink
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:25:21 PM

I think that the TRON still has good positions. TRON is so high in the Coinemarketcap ranking. I thought that it would fall more strongly.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:27:35 PM

I do not think that it is necessary to get so upset, probably the best way is to try to use the experience gained so as not to fall into a similar situation in the future, I very much hope that the situation will still appear.
Rostock

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 09:58:51 AM

Unfortunately its now TRX back to 490 Satoshi price and it makes me quite upset, because I bought TRX at 800 Satoshi price.

But I do not panic karen I know TRX will rise back its price as the growth of Internet networks in possession.
I see the 31st of July there is also an event from the TRX, hope TRX back again to the price of 1,000 Satoshi.
But now there is an opportunity to buy this coin again or buy it for beginners. I'm sure this coin will grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
hongoccuong6

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 03:04:03 PM

I think that Tron is not that cruptocurrency through which you have to regret. The price of this currency is absolutely unstable, so I think that if you follow this then you will necessarily have the opportunity for another investment.
LeaderAMB

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:11:59 AM

I do not think that it is necessary to get so upset, probably the best way is to try to use the experience gained so as not to fall into a similar situation in the future, I very much hope that the situation will still appear.
Actually we have many chances on cryptocurrency, thus don’t too upset if you still continue joining on it. Because when you get upset, you will got nothing in the next time. Perhaps,did  you use to hear ‘’ Failure is the success's mother’’?. You’d better to learn from your mistakes than standing by yourself and complaining about it. If you take advantage on the failure, you will build experience as well as skill easily, which will help you reach the record quickly. TRX will grow potentially in the future, you therefore have chance to get profit.

tokyojapan77

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

It seems to me that the TRX has the potential, and its current price is not final. Buy this currency right now, especially if you want to in the long run.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

Well actually, if you think that Tron is a potential coin, do more research and invest in it. there is no late time. The price of the TRON currently is around $0.026842 for today market. It has been falling very drastically. However, I also think that this coin has good potential moreover with the technology offered. But, if you need more considerations, you may be also better to analyze some new coins from ICO coming.

funk tie

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 10:46:50 AM

We here at Kriptomat have just announced the listing of Tron (TRX) and it has joined the other 20 cryptocurrencies we offer! It can be bought and sold directly with Euro.
Check https://kriptomat.io/how-to-buy-tron/ for details

By the way, Kriptomat is available in 22 European languages, and we strongly believe that it offers the best combination of simplicity and safety. Try it out, we are always attentive to user feedback!
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:00:08 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
What are you talking? Thanks to bear market you can buy TRON for 0.027USD. But I think you already lost desire to buy, right? Because the bear market  Grin
It was said many times people are greedy when price is rising and when price is at the lowest levels nobody wants to buy.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:14:20 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
What are you talking? Thanks to bear market you can buy TRON for 0.027USD. But I think you already lost desire to buy, right? Because the bear market  Grin
It was said many times people are greedy when price is rising and when price is at the lowest levels nobody wants to buy.
Ordinary reactions which really affects investors mind, you are correct with how people reacts in every situations and not really looking for potential
development, those who are missing the points are also missing the opportunities, if they really believing they will invest whatever situation are
knowing that progress will be ongoing and it will give bigger in the long run.
shad_ow90

Activity: 224

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 04, 2019, 11:16:34 AM

Don't be regret. There are still many Altcoins out there which will also have the pump of price like Tronx. Let's be calm down and find them instead of sitting there and just feel sad

DarkPayCoin - [100% community governed and built]
[-] Website  [-] ANN Thread  [-] Discord  [-] Twitter  [-] Telegram
\ HIGH ROI, Low supply / - \ A privacy focused MN/PoS coin /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: