Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:52:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon!  (Read 90776 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:38:45 PM

and gawceo is the real deal

The he shouldn't have a problem to post from his real account and set the record straight.

I mean Josh Garza is the real deal, just saying, anyone could've created the other account.

i wont see it like that unless he post with his real account Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acckill

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:41:51 PM

why don't someone make a pool for this coin
Alex_crypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 05:56:57 PM

I just picked up some paycoin. I hope I made a right move for once.
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 06:00:14 PM

I just picked up some paycoin. I hope I made a right move for once.

No you made a wrong move. This coin is dead. Blockchain is dead. You wasted your money. Trade it away while you can.

And to the guy asking for a pool. You cannot have a pool for a coin with a dead blockchain, unless you want to start mining and own the blockchain.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
nixminer

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 07:34:56 PM

https://hashtalk.org/topic/22230/another-paycoin/49

I don't know if this is a duplicate post if it is please forgive me but I thought this was interesting.
There have been lots of easter eggs being dropped about this topic.Given the nature of gaw they probably have something in mind for this coin.
I think PYC is about to explode
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 09:37:43 PM

I can confirm that none of the links shared here are affiliated to gaw. I can ask confirm that the PYC coin on the exchanges is not related to gaw. 

Can you confirm that you're a crook and have essentially and unfairly stolen the name and identity of PayCoin from this community?

You really think your shitty centralized new PayCoin hack will succeed? 

This really could have been done the right way.

Good luck with that!

Stealing would imply we broke the laws.

The exact opposite happened. We properly followed the laws and registered things correctly. Anyone could have done it, including those that used it first. They did not, so we did. There is nothing unfair about that.

Regarding the sucess of paycoin.  There is no value arguing over that. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Let's just wait and see what happens and let's facts decide the truth.

Hey everyone look. He has come to forums he has no control over. Finally the troll has left his bridge of safety.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2014, 09:55:33 PM

I don't know if this is a duplicate post if it is please forgive me but I thought this was interesting.
There have been lots of easter eggs being dropped about this topic.Given the nature of gaw they probably have something in mind for this coin.

I just read that entire thread and I see not a single thing that suggests what you're saying is true.

Stop scamming.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2014, 11:33:27 PM

I just read that entire thread and I see not a single thing that suggests what you're saying is true.

Stop scamming.

I was just about to post that link aswell it states ALL OLD PAYCOIN WILL BE BOUGHT! now that could go either way probably not the way I want to, sods law
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:29:27 AM

I was just about to post that link aswell it states ALL OLD PAYCOIN WILL BE BOUGHT! now that could go either way probably not the way I want to, sods law

I'm sorry but I didn't see that.  Who said that exactly?  If it's just speculating by various people it means nothing.  It would have to come from Josh Garza and even then I wouldn't be 100% sure.

gawceo

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:08:39 AM

and gawceo is the real deal

Oh yeah, Josh Garza is the real deal?

Is that why he uses a fake name, much like the Moolah scammer?

Josh Garza is really Homeros Garza.

How is that for the real deal?  haha!

Actually it's not. It's Homero Josh Garza. Last time to checked it was OK to go by your middle name.
gawceo

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:17:43 AM

The exact opposite happened. We properly followed the laws and registered things correctly. Anyone could have done it, including those that used it first. They did not, so we did. There is nothing unfair about that.

Regarding the sucess of paycoin.  There is no value arguing over that. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Let's just wait and see what happens and let's facts decide the truth.

So being unethical and immoral is ok as long as technically, the laws weren't broken.

Most of these alts cannot afford to pay for lawyers to defend themselves nor to buy trademarks - most of this is open source and done via volunteer work and you know this.

What you have done is crooked and unethical to anyone watching.

And judging by all the recent accusations [against you] on reddit and BCT, it looks like you're a man of extremely poor character and this is how you normally conduct all your business.  So it's not surprising that you feel you've done no wrong.

You will soon find out that much more will be lost by you trying to improve your bankrupt image than what you would have spent doing this the right way.

That's your subjective opinion. There is an different school of that that says if you spend the money to properly purchase and register things,  then you have a right to use it. It's no more the old paycoins fault that they may not have been able to afford the name, as it is ours that we can.

I always find it interesting to see that you guys seem to think linking to another forum with the same set of trolls with the same lack of evidence somehow  counts as facts or proof. There is not a single comment on reddit, or here, backed up by any proof. Saying something over and over again with your end closed does not make it true.

We are successful because more and more people trust us each day, and we honor that trust.  This creates even more customers. No matter how much you try, we are not going away. We are going to prove our values with actions in reply life. So Come back with some actual facts, is stop spreading FUD. It reflects badly on the entire industry.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:30:39 AM

We are successful because more and more people trust us each day, and we honor that trust.  This creates even more customers. No matter how much you try, we are not going away. We are going to prove our values with actions in reply life. So Come back with some actual facts, is stop spreading FUD. It reflects badly on the entire industry.

It's a fairly good impersonation but not the real CEO. Only made one spelling mistake and is still refusing to post from the real account.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 06:50:23 AM

I just read it again and it says that that GAWminers will buy the rights to the name paycoin.

It doesn't say anything about anyone buying the old paycoin although if we could afford a top lawyer we could probably force the issue.

gawceo

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:52:57 AM

Actually it's not. It's Homero Josh Garza. Last time to checked it was OK to go by your middle name.

I'm pretty sure I saw your full name somewhere and it was not Josh.

And simple common sense says that Hispanic parents naming their kid Homero will unlikely choose the name Josh as a middle name.

But I digress...

The moolah CEO was a big rich hot shot too and everybody believed his lies until he scammed millions from people.  Your track, record according to many customer testimonies who have filed online complaints is absolutely one of the worst I've seen.

And the fact you see no issue forcing PayCoin to change its name even though it was here first, just because we had no money to get a trademark proves that you're an unethical individual.

And like I said, guys like you end up losing much much more down the road than you would have if had you done things the right, honest and fair way.

It would have been affordable for a guy like you and incredibly equitable to have bought out PayCoin and then not only would you have done a good thing for the crypto community but you would have had the respect of many crypto investors.

But why pay for something when you can [legally] steal it.  

Customer testimonies? If there are so many,  should be easy to post them here. So post some of the "many" testimonies here for us to read. The many that speak directly to my reputation.

Oh, and for ever one you can post, I can post a hundred positive ones. But it does not support your argument to consider the positive at the same time.

No, your not interested in a fair discussion, your interested in driving your own agenda. The closest thing you provides as evidence is the fact that another guy was rich too, and he screwed everyone. So it must mean I will too? How does that make sense?

But I guess it does not need to. The fact that you think you know my name better then me kind of sums this all up.

Also,  I love how you felt it makes more sense to replace the word "pay" with "legally steal". It let's people reading know that you don't think the law applies to things because you "feel" it should not
siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:04:24 AM

Regarding the sucess of paycoin.  There is no value arguing over that. You have your opinion, and I have mine. Let's just wait and see what happens and let's facts decide the truth.

So being unethical and immoral is ok as long as technically, the laws weren't broken.

Most of these alts cannot afford to pay for lawyers to defend themselves nor to buy trademarks - most of this is open source and done via volunteer work and you know this.

What you have done is crooked and unethical to anyone watching.

And judging by all the recent accusations [against you] on reddit and BCT, it looks like you're a man of extremely poor character and this is how you normally conduct all your business.  So it's not surprising that you feel you've done no wrong.

You will soon find out that much more will be lost by you trying to improve your bankrupt image than what you would have spent doing this the right way.

That's your subjective opinion. There is an different school of that that says if you spend the money to properly purchase and register things,  then you have a right to use it. It's no more the old paycoins fault that they may not have been able to afford the name, as it is ours that we can.

I always find it interesting to see that you guys seem to think linking to another forum with the same set of trolls with the same lack of evidence somehow  counts as facts or proof. There is not a single comment on reddit, or here, backed up by any proof. Saying something over and over again with your end closed does not make it true.

Trademarks, registered or not are based on first use, not first to register. If someone wants to take the trouble and can provide "prior art" or proof of use in layman's language then it can be challenged and reversed. Whether someone bothers to is what matters. Once it is used by another person and it is not challenged within a certain period of time, then it is considered abandoned and someone else can lay claim to it.

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
gawceo

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:05:14 AM

Good luck with your PayCoin, Josh Garza - much much more powerful syndicates have already assembled a Bitcoin killer and we will be launching a major global offensive in the next few months.

I will take personal pleasure crucifying PayCoin on the [Via Dolorosa] road to Bitcoin.

Don't get too attached to your new ill-gotten plunder, brother!

Competition drives ideas and innovation.  I look forward to it.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 07:13:46 AM

Trademarks, registered or not are based on first use, not first to register. If someone wants to take the trouble and can provide "prior art" or proof of use in layman's language then it can be challenged and reversed. Whether someone bothers to is what matters. Once it is used by another person and it is not challenged within a certain period of time, then it is considered abandoned and someone else can lay claim to it.

This was exactly my understanding but I'm an economist and not a patent/trademark lawyer.

Problem is we can't afford a lawyer - if we could I think we could definitely stop this nonsense.

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 07:34:05 AM

This was exactly my understanding but I'm an economist and not a patent/trademark lawyer.

Problem is we can't afford a lawyer - if we could I think we could definitely stop this nonsense.

You don't need a lawyer. Trademark registration take at least 17 months to be approved. Anyone can file a claim of existing prior art and get the trademark delayed or denied. One the application is published, opposition statements to the filing can be filed with the PTMO.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 08:18:33 AM

You don't need a lawyer. Trademark registration take at least 17 months to be approved. Anyone can file a claim of existing prior art and get the trademark delayed or denied. One the application is published, opposition statements to the filing can be filed with the PTMO.

Thank you very much.

I will be looking into this next week when I have time.

lrgbit

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 09:11:21 AM

Some light reading......

My Competition Never Filed to Trademark Their Name So I Can Steal It, Right?

Keeping with the rule of “first use,” just because your competitor has yet to register its trademark with USPTO doesn’t give you legal grounds to appropriate it for yourself. While you can certainly pay to file an application on the trademark that your competitor uses, your application will be open to opposition at some point – and all your competitor has to do is prove first use of the trademark for your application to be denied.

In fact, this is exactly what happened to DuClaw Brewery when they tried to trademark the term “EUPHORIA”. After getting the trademark approved, they tried to enforce their rights against a competitor who also brewed a beer called Euphoria, only to find that the competitor had used the name first. Consequently, their trademark was cancelled. You can read more about it in the Research, or Lose Your Trademark section of our post on the story.

In general, it is not advisable to pursue any trademarks for which your competitor can invoke the rule of “first use”. In some rare cases, though, it is possible to obtain the trademark rights to your competitors’ intellectual property. Learn more about them in our post Legal Ways People Can Steal Your Intellectual Property.

from http://secureyourtrademark.com/blog/common-misconceptions-trademarking-name/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: