Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:10:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon!  (Read 90776 times)
SDRebel

Activity: 569
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 05:51:55 PM

I just cashed out 1/2 my zen portal account, for 1/4 of the original price of purchase. Because the miners where only making 1 sashtoshi. When on the website it says, they will always be profitable, that must have been what they mean. Just like charging the highest mait fee's in cloud hashing per MH/s. He thinks he is invincible. That is what everyone thinks until they end up in prison or the morgue.
yeah, they call that always profitable even though 1 satoshi a day is not profitable for any practical purposes
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptShark

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:34:16 PM

Where to download the wallet from?
WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 09:34:31 PM

Get em boys. What they're doing is criminal on multiple fronts.
Stargazer

Activity: 641
Merit: 253

▰▰▰ Global Cryptocurrency Paymen

View Profile
December 12, 2014, 10:36:45 PM

Get em boys. What they're doing is criminal on multiple fronts.

"You don't shit where you eat."

That's one life lesson that idiot Homero Garza hasn't learned yet.

He wants to launch a crypto currency and be a big player in Crypto world so what does he do, completely destroy his own image and reputation and turns all his future customers and partners against him.  haha.

That's a whole different level of stupid.

Calling him an idiot just makes you look unprofessional. If you really have the rights to the name calm down and go down the legal road, don't flex here.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 01:49:55 AM

I've got a friend reaching out to Josh Garza to see if we can reach a fair, equitable agreement.

No guarantees and I actually think it's a long shot but I say if Garza is willing to be fair then we should work with him.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 05:28:23 AM

I am talking to Josh Garza myself and I'll let you guys know if any reasonable agreement is reached.

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 09:06:22 AM

Update:

I spoke with Josh Garza and he seemed shocked and surprised that I would try and negotiate a fair-market valuation for PayCoin [the original] insisting that he already owns the brand.

I was warned that I was wasting my time speaking with him and in fact that was the case.

Apparently, Mr. Gaza is under the mistaken impression that a trademark application is the same thing as owning a trademark and that the "best trademark law-firm" is above the rule of law and does not need to comply with many prior court rulings and precedents.

So we will continue to develop PayCoin [the original] as we have the past year - with the community now having taken it over.

And I will continue to work behind the scenes to stop Mr. Gaza from unlawfully stealing our name-brand which I feel [based on prior-art and many court-case rulings/precedents] should lead to victory for PayCoin [the Original] and the original PayCoin community.

Best regards,

Vlad

jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:08:19 AM

Update:

I spoke with Josh Garza and he seemed shocked and surprised that I would try and negotiate a fair-market valuation for PayCoin [the original] insisting that he already owns the brand.

I was warned that I was wasting my time speaking with him and in fact that was the case.

Apparently, Mr. Gaza is under the mistaken impression that a trademark application is the same thing as owning a trademark and that the "best trademark law-firm" is above the rule of law and does not need to comply with many prior court rulings and precedents.

So we will continue to develop PayCoin [the original] as we have the past year - with the community now having taken it over.

And I will continue to work behind the scenes to stop Mr. Gaza from unlawfully stealing our name-brand which I feel [based on prior-art and many court-case rulings/precedents] should lead to victory for PayCoin [the Original] and the original PayCoin community.

Best regards,

Vlad

Plus, his coin is broken. ROFL.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:10:47 AM

So is this coin (PYC) going to change to the "new" paycoin (XPY)Huh

GAW said they bought the copyrights to "PayCoin"
Is this true??
be aware man.this coin doesn't have anything related to GAW paycoin.the ticker for the gaw paycoin will be XPY and it will not be available to trade at cryptsy.it will be available only on paybase for the moment and will be launched the next week. 

You a bit butthurt cause you ain't got any PYC? It is not to late, get your ass over to Cryptsy and buy some. You have just under 5 hours left.
LOOOL you make my day man.i have tons of the real PAYCOIN with the real XPY ticker and so i'm a bit butthurt because i say the truth to people!!!!
i'm folowing the real josh garza on his zencloud.the man who bought the domain BTC.com for 1M dollars.who created paybase and hashbase.who is on the original forum for paycoin : hashtalk.
so good luck with this PYC because i'm on the real XPY. loool

yeah good luck with that manchild scammer garza. that dude is one of the biggest liars in crypto and that is quite a feat.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 09:12:30 AM

Update:

Best regards,

Vlad

LOL! no doubt. and on top of that i had 3 ths on their "official" pool at launch and got zero coins. my buddies at minerpools got coins so payout was working. just not on garzas pool. off to a real good start as usual with fuckin scam gaw.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 09:14:34 AM

You're kidding me!  Hahaha, PayCoin (the original) hasn't broken or died since it was born over 18 months ago.

So much for his $100 million backed coin.  His backers should be giving us the money instead - after-all, what's his coin without our name?  Just another broken ShitCoin.  haha

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 09:15:22 AM

LOL! no doubt. and on top of that i had 3 ths on their "official" pool at launch and got zero coins. my buddies at minerpools got coins so payout was working. just not on garzas pool. off to a real good start as usual with fuckin scam gaw.

Wow, I'm speechless.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 09:19:27 AM

yeah good luck with that manchild scammer garza. that dude is one of the biggest liars in crypto and that is quite a feat.

I have lost track of how many people have said exactly that about Josh Garza.

But i really felt if he was given the chance he would do the right thing, but I was dead wrong.

Negotiating with him will not happen again.  We will now just continue to do our own thing and let him deal with his "best lawyers in the world". 

We'll see how far his lawyers are willing to go when the law is being broken and his trademark application for our PayCoin name-brand is torn up and mailed back to him.

siampumpkin

Activity: 420
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:06:29 AM

But i really felt if he was given the chance he would do the right thing, but I was dead wrong.

Negotiating with him will not happen again.  We will now just continue to do our own thing and let him deal with his "best lawyers in the world". 

We'll see how far his lawyers are willing to go when the law is being broken and his trademark application for our PayCoin name-brand is torn up and mailed back to him.

The best lawyers? He used LegalZoom.com to file his trademark application and his LLC. What a f....ing joke!! That shit coin he launched today was a real mess. Broken down in about 3 hours. Is that some new crypto coin fail record? I hope so!  Shocked

Buy a Trezor and Protect all your Crypto Currencies from hackers.
If I was helpful please tip me BTC: 3Bt4E78XjcEhCLEQUB6R1ujiQG58DXaazg  ETH: 0xc6541E163A7C513580f4C1897297452c71b44909
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 11:49:39 AM

Thanks for having contacted him. Did he pretend not to know the original Paycoin ?

If what you wrote down is true, in both cases, his answer was wrong. Either he acknowledged that he wasn't aware of the original paycoin and so stop using the name before launching it (it is not even on any exchange, and only 2 weeks old, so no excuses), or he acknowledged he obviously knew Paycoin (First on google and he is a top expert of cryptocurrencies...) and trademarked as soon as possible just to steal it, whatever the consequences.

The reason he doesn't want to change the name is, I think, he has no plan fore more then 6 months so he doesn't care with a lawsuit...
If not, he wouldn't take such enormous risks. What will happen when main investors discover it ?! That he obviously used (stole ?) the name from another coin in the same industry ?

I don't know if we are really losing millions cap opportunity (Who can tell ?) BUT there is a 200 pages forum criticizing GAW and now people mixing up both paycoins. That's why using same names is forbidden...It is not only to profit for other's work, it is to prevent mixing up for customers / users.
How many millions others names were available for their coin, especially with 100 M$ to spend for basic research !

I think we need people with bad experiences with GAW joining our coins as a protestation and stand against scams.
It would be so ironical if PYC succeed much more than the copycat now :-)
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 02:44:34 PM

This new GAW_paycoin seems to be a PPC fork, however they removed the "// Copyright (c) 2011-2013 The PPCoin developers" lines. Isn't that a breaching of the MIT license?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:38:18 PM

The question is not who was the first to use the name, but who registered it and can prove to be the owner. If he registered it you'll have to prove it was yours in the first place.

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:54:25 PM

can someone make a new signature for us paycoin users as a way of spreading the world that where not dead!
bitbollox

Activity: 361
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:22:58 PM

I have just been on hastalk and came across this
Paycoin is Peercoin
For those of you who dont know.

Paycoin is a fork of Peercoin. They didnt even changed the readme!

https://github.com/ppcoin/ppcoin/blob/master/README.md

What is Peercoin (PPCoin)?

Peercoin (abbreviated PPC), also known as PPCoin and Peer-to-Peer Coin is the first cryptocurrency design introducing proof-of-stake consensus as a security model, with a combined proof-of-stake/proof-of-work minting system. Peercoin is based on Bitcoin, while introducing many important innovations to cryptocurrency field including new security model, energy efficiency, better minting model and more adaptive response to rapid change in network computation power.

And here comes Paycoin:

https://github.com/GAWMiners/paycoin

About Paycoin

Paycoin (abbreviated XPY), also known as Paycoin and Peer-to-Peer Coin is the first cryptocurrency design introducing proof-of-stake consensus as a security model, with a combined proof-of-stake/proof-of-work minting system. Paycoin is based on Bitcoin, while introducing many important innovations to cryptocurrency field including new security model, energy efficiency, better minting model and more adaptive response to rapid change in network computation power.
I think I may have to take my money and run away from gaw!!
paulsonnumismatics

Activity: 265
Merit: 250

Honni Soit Qui Mal i Pense

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:15:54 PM

This thread is so funny. Posting just to keep track of it  Smiley

This space is for lease, apparently.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: