Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:10:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon!  (Read 90776 times)
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:38:10 AM

Cheesy

two pointless shitcoins go head to head to find out who is the shittest of them all

you couldn't make this shit up!

Wait til the Shit hits the fan Smiley I'm getting more and more requests adding a pool for it Wink

i fear that lots of people are going to be left up shit creek once POW is done.

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
T0urist

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:38:27 AM

So who here is Maggie?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23994/what-do-you-make-of-this-guy-who-claims-to-own-the-paycoin-brand/2

"Hi all, I'm a potential investor, nice to meet you all Wink While doing my due diligence I found that another guy claims to have a paycoin himself and claims that he owns the paycoin brand? He seems to be fighting with the gaw ceo on another thread right now.

What do you guys make of this? This isn't the kind of company where they would start using the paycoin name without obtaining the rights would they?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268941.msg9863552#msg9863552

Thanks so much for any clarification!!!  :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart:  :kissing_heart:  :kissing_heart:"

josh garza doing damage control. hes been known to pretend to be an ebay employee for dispute resolution before. post the jpeg convos vlad! garza cant deny it and he's running scared now. finish him.... post them!
T0urist

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:44:39 AM

Homero Josh Garza just stated he was going to post our private conversation so I don't feel this violates any privacy laws.

And let me say, after his last comment to me [in the PMs below] I feel like the only reason he initiated contact was to lure me into saying something which his lawyers could twist around to use against me and against PayCoin, like how he just accused me of trying to blackmail him.  Notice in his last comment he implied that he will accuse me of initiating contact as in I tried to reach out to blackmail him, when in fact he initiated first personal contact.

I have no doubt this was his strategy all along while I was naive enough to speak openly and honestly with him.

A guy trying to steal our name and brand is accusing me of blackmail for simply trying to get fair value for myself and this community for OUR asset.

Finally, Josh Garza is known to have horrible grammar so this was probably his "best" lawyer - which, if true, would mean they were really trying to set me up.

Enjoy:

vlad can you jpeg the initial reach out please? this will invalidate his claim that you reached out to him
I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:46:50 AM

Cheesy

two pointless shitcoins go head to head to find out who is the shittest of them all

Wait til the Shit hits the fan Smiley I'm getting more and more requests adding a pool for it Wink

scrypt multi for us scrypt guys Smiley

EDIT:
for the real paycoin, not the garza scam coin.

Hippieminer

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:49:23 AM

Looks like there is only one trademark for Paycoin on the U.S. Patent and Trademark site, just an FYI...
tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=brwsidx&state=4809%3A1mgdgu.1.1&p_IdxTerm=Paycoin
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:53:01 AM

vlad can you jpeg the initial reach out please? this will invalidate his claim that you reached out to him

What do you mean, his very first PM to me [which I posted above] was our very first private contact.

So yes, he contacted me first via PM.

He was referring to a comment I made on the board here earlier that day where I said I knew a guy who was gonna call him up to see if we could reach an agreement.

So he PM'd me asking me if I was lying [cause he assumes everyone lies].

So that was his first PM to me and I never contacted him before that so I just assumed he wanted to work something out for the PayCoin name/brand the way he should have done in the first place instead of stealing it from us.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
raskul

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:54:37 AM

let me get this right.. i fear i'm still in some weird dream like state.

step 1> create a clone coin
step 2> tell people you own it
step 3> find someone who thinks it's an ownable asset
step 4> sell clone coin to deluded ceo of some other shitcoin company

rinse and repeat to the next sucker that comes along.

do you guys even realise what you are discussing here?

let me enlighten you both:

you have no brand. one of you has a premine of 12million self-created crypto and the other has a cunning plan to get rich from what was intended to be a decentralised currency.

guys... i'd advise you both get right out of this and take some time to consider that neither of your coins are worth anything.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:56:26 AM

Looks like there is only one trademark for Paycoin on the U.S. Patent and Trademark site, just an FYI...
tess2.uspto.gov/bin/gate.exe?f=brwsidx&state=4809%3A1mgdgu.1.1&p_IdxTerm=Paycoin

This is your first post here and it's a lie.

That's a trademark APPLICATION, Mr. Garza, very very different from an actual Trademark.

Why don't you try and do the right thing for once instead of constantly trying to screw people over.

Google your own name and tell me you don't get sick seeing thousands of people saying exactly the kind of stuff you see on this thread about you and anything you touch.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:57:55 AM

i'll let you ponder over it.

Oh, you're the open source guy.

So tell me, why did BTC.com sell for $1 million?

Oh, shit, the name?  Imagine that!

So then, you can own the name of a coin and that name can have MASSIVE value.

I'll let you ponder that...

Edit:  according to this guy I can launch a coin and call it Bitcoin  and nobody can stop me cause according to him nobody owns the name Bitcoin, and then I can tell Gavin Andresen to stop using the name Bitcoin cause I want it more and I have big lawyers so I'll sue him.

Right, genius?

I_IZ_CEO

Activity: 308

CEO FlawMiners TM®

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:59:39 AM

So who here is Maggie?

https://hashtalk.org/topic/23994/what-do-you-make-of-this-guy-who-claims-to-own-the-paycoin-brand/2

"Hi all, I'm a potential investor, nice to meet you all Wink While doing my due diligence I found that another guy claims to have a paycoin himself and claims that he owns the paycoin brand? He seems to be fighting with the gaw ceo on another thread right now.

What do you guys make of this? This isn't the kind of company where they would start using the paycoin name without obtaining the rights would they?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=268941.msg9863552#msg9863552

Thanks so much for any clarification!!!  :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_closed_eyes: :kissing_heart:  :kissing_heart:  :kissing_heart:"

josh garza doing damage control. hes been known to pretend to be an ebay employee for dispute resolution before. post the jpeg convos vlad! garza cant deny it and he's running scared now. finish him.... post them!

https://i.imgur.com/yBR4NcY.jpg?1

https://i.imgur.com/R61uQqz.jpeg?1

https://i.imgur.com/kq1Vc3k.jpg?1

Like this m8?

raskul

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:01:26 AM

i'll let you ponder over it.

Oh, you're the open source guy.

So tell me, why did BTC.com sell for $1 million?

Oh, shit, the name?  Imagine that!

So then, you can own the name of a coin and that name can have MASSIVE value.

I'll let you ponder that...

Cheesy

you are both delusional.
BTC.com is a website domain which can be controlled and utilised for marketing purposes.

you just can't compare a dot com asset with a peercoin clone, all you have is a copy of something which went before it.
that goes for both of you. please put your handbags away and stop acting like children.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 09:02:15 AM

Cheesy

EDIT:

Is there a difference between the coins ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
raskul

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:03:00 AM

Cheesy

EDIT:

one is a scrypt clone the other is a sha256 clone.
neither have a mac wallet and therefore, both are alienating a large part of the marketplace.

ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 09:03:56 AM

Cheesy

EDIT:

one is a scrypt clone the other is a sha256 clone.

i thought we were/are talking about the sha variant ?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 09:05:14 AM

Cheesy

you are both delusional.
BTC.com is a website domain which can be controlled and utilised for marketing purposes.

you just can't compare a dot com asset with a peercoin clone, all you have is a copy of something which went before it.
that goes for both of you. please put your handbags away and stop acting like children.

according to you I can launch a coin and call it Bitcoin and nobody can stop me cause according to you nobody owns the name Bitcoin, and then I can tell Gavin Andresen to stop using the name Bitcoin cause I want it more and I have big lawyers so I'll sue him.

Right, genius? haha!

creuz

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:16:38 AM

The fact is that you, altcoins forkers do nothing for crypto. You just change a few parameters, change the logo and pray for your shit to attract a lot of people.

And oh, the funniest part : you stay anonymous and now claim for a trademark.
LTCagt

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:23:52 AM

just fud nothing more - as said before by known members - someone is trying to jump on a train by using ridicoulos arguments

vlad nice try but dont waste your time - or if you dont wanna waste your time anymore learn how justitia is going

http://trademarks.justia.com/864/44/paycoin-86444905.html

i know clearly why i get rid of this forum - it is barely not worth a try to post here with all that fud and trying to overwhelm new people
raskul

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:33:57 AM

Cheesy

you are both delusional.

according to you I can launch a coin and call it Bitcoin and nobody can stop me cause according to you nobody owns the name Bitcoin, and then I can tell Gavin Andresen to stop using the name Bitcoin cause I want it more and I have big lawyers so I'll sue him.

Right, genius? haha!

Of course you can create a clone and call it bitcoin, you are free to do so.
Whether anyone recognises it or gives it creedence, is another matter entirely at the end of the day all you have is just another cloned Coin.
This is what both you and Garza have. Just another clone, nobody cares what you call it.

rebirth1078

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:35:49 AM

This is why I really hate the BTC community, you all behave like children, it's actually embarrassing having to sign up.
raskul

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:39:46 AM

just fud nothing more - as said before by known members - someone is trying to jump on a train by using ridicoulos arguments

vlad nice try but dont waste your time - or if you dont wanna waste your time anymore learn how justitia is going

http://trademarks.justia.com/864/44/paycoin-86444905.html

i know clearly why i get rid of this forum - it is barely not worth a try to post here with all that fud and trying to overwhelm new people

You can always lodge an objection, its not been assigned to an examiner yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: