Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:50:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon!  (Read 90776 times)
SXCLadies

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 11:36:23 AM

So amazing with all these new accounts, and they find this thread 1st.. Just saying..

pretty sure that has to do with the fact it was posted on hashtraders or whatever and people flocked over here from there.

Also going by that post on tm laws the original paycoin never achieved  that secondary descriptive meaning or whatever while pretty sure new paycoin will have? nfi how the laws work just curious.

TBH was a pretty confusing and stupid move to make a coin the same name as one that exists. I get the feeling its game over for original pyc cause like others have said, whoever has the most lawyers wins
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:45:35 AM

would you like to take on sovereign?

https://github.com/raskul/SOV

Sovereign is not for sale, SOV is a free cryptocurrency and you may amend the code in a community rights release.
this is the same for all Cryptocurrencies.

Can this be said about garza coin? pxy or whatever its called..
bad or good it's how it is and there's nothin ye can do aboot it. add a node and I suppose it could make you feel like you iown it but that's about the oly gratitude you get out of it

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
Bansheroom

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:51:55 AM

just fud nothing more - as said before by known members - someone is trying to jump on a train by using ridicoulos arguments

vlad nice try but dont waste your time - or if you dont wanna waste your time anymore learn how justitia is going

http://trademarks.justia.com/864/44/paycoin-86444905.html

i know clearly why i get rid of this forum - it is barely not worth a try to post here with all that fud and trying to overwhelm new people

Exactly the same feelings here. The community here is getting worse every day. It has been decreased to a bunch of rotten childish fraudsters and wannabes.

XPY will get the paycoin trademark.

Always get cryptonews, free bitcoins, free altcoins and free mining opportunities: follow @Bansheroom on Twitter
ED_209

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:12:57 PM

just fud nothing more - as said before by known members - someone is trying to jump on a train by using ridicoulos arguments

vlad nice try but dont waste your time - or if you dont wanna waste your time anymore learn how justitia is going

i know clearly why i get rid of this forum - it is barely not worth a try to post here with all that fud and trying to overwhelm new people

Exactly the same feelings here. The community here is getting worse every day. It has been decreased to a bunch of rotten childish fraudsters and wannabes.

XPY will get the paycoin trademark.

I guess no one was really interested in discussing it to begin with, just accusing me of being Josh and deflecting things away from the facts.  If the original developer did not file for a trademark and Vlad cannot prove that he has the legal standing to even challenge GAW's trademark application, then it's a done deal.  The trademark will go to GAW.  Unless there is some sort of formal company or organization behind PYC (which I can't really tell because the original website now looks like a poorly coded faucet  Cheesy), the only one with legal standing to obtain a trademark would be the original developer.

Still curious as to why Josh said he bought the rights to the name.  Wonder if the developer sold out?  Make a bit of cash off a dead coin.  Why not?
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:27:42 PM

Bravo Vlad2Vlad!!!!
I can not wait for this to end.
It seems like Garza is falling real fast.
Hey Garza, KARMA IS A BITCH FOOL.

Get lost sockpuppet, CEO wannabe. Great trust rating by the way Wink

So amazing with all these new accounts, and they find this thread 1st.. Just saying..

Better a new account than a fake one, just saying...

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
betterangels

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 12:55:09 PM

PYC person asked from GAW $2milion for the coin with market cap $20k... He saying that he has such strong team, that this 20k will be (here goes miracle) worth 2kk in a year.

He didnt asked: hey GAW, do you need our dev skills in you project
He didnt asked; hey GAW, can you compensate to current PYC coin holders $20k market cap
He just demanded 2 million for dead coin.... funny man  Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:13:53 PM

We are successful because more and more people trust us each day, and we honor that trust.  This creates even more customers. No matter how much you try, we are not going away. We are going to prove our values with actions in reply life. So Come back with some actual facts, is stop spreading FUD. It reflects badly on the entire industry.

It's a fairly good impersonation but not the real CEO. Only made one spelling mistake and is still refusing to post from the real account.

Are any of you paying any attention?  Suchmoon already gave you all the information you needed but none of you put it together.  That entire posted conversation was with a troll.  Josh's actual account is "GAW Miners_CEO"  Even after Josh actually posted here, you still didn't figure it out.

It certainly looked that way at the time, but now that Vlad posted those screenshots it looks like "gawceo" might be a valid account. I'm still confused as to why "GAW Miners_CEO" doesn't just state - yes, that is my account, or no, it isn't. How could he possibly benefit from this confusion?
bitpop
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1060

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 05:46:33 PM

Fuck you Homero!

WaffleMaster

Activity: 966
Merit: 546

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:13:18 PM

"First Use Anywhere Date2014-11-04"

The trademark is fraudulently applied, therefor is invalid upon contest or objection, and will not go through if done so. This thread is just proof that the name has been around and first used a year ago. Garza exposed he has multiple shill accounts made by himself, that he's a complete liar and a complete fraud. Have a fun time being a fraud that's exposed, Homero.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 06:16:04 PM

At least the money going into rig rentals is crazy for this coin, just by looking at nicehash prices increased by 600% and people have single rentals running there with 10-15 btc !

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Gabralkhan

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:46:56 PM

The trademark is fraudulently applied, therefor is invalid upon contest or objection, and will not go through if done so. This thread is just proof that the name has been around and first used a year ago. Garza exposed he has multiple shill accounts made by himself, that he's a complete liar and a complete fraud. Have a fun time being a fraud that's exposed, Homero.

Please explain what is fraudulent here, i see nothing at all...

As far as i see there is no registration of the name before that by anyone linked to PYC so they have no legal rights on it, considering it was almost a dead coin of 20k$ cap it is even funnier.

Sorry but this is not about the Bitcointalk / Cryptocurrency world here, TradeMark law is well defined and you seem to not know at all how it works...

Well, consult an attorney before you throw accusations like that, he will probably be able to explain you better how it works if you don't want to read laws yourself.

https://cyber.law.harvard.edu/metaschool/fisher/domain/tm.htm

An honnestly i would be the team i wouldn't start to dig into trademark law because PYC is not even complying to international currencies standards (starting with X) to start with, and PYC is used by many other companies that have a legal right on the name, but i suppose the team didn't made any legal search more than "Hey how could we name the coin?"

I doubt the PYC team want to wake up the legal division of "Phylogica Limited" (PYC) company that operate in Biotechnology field, no ? Because i don't see it ending well for the PYC coin Team...
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 06:48:33 PM

The guy creating all this racket attempted to bribe us by telling us to buy all his coins for over a million dollars. He said if we did not, he would continue to make an issue for us.

We refused, so he is now trying to blackmail us by doing all this. When I get to a computer I will paste the conversation in.

Not looking to get in to an argument. I just think it's important people know there is more to what's being told here.

If you are referring to me you are an outright liar.

I negotiated a price for [the ENTIRE] PayCoin and argued that it had a fair market value of at least ~$2 million which meant each coin would be worth about 300,000 Satoshi and I offered to sell you my coins at that price if you would accept - a total value far far far less than the $1 million you're lying about.

I have a feeling you lie so much that you simply cannot tell the truth about anything anymore.

You were the one who initiated first personal contact with me, YOU PM'd me first asking to negotiate - so what were you wanting or expecting me to negotiate for - my socks, my stash of ShitCoins...lol?  What could I have offered you except my Paycoins and cooperation to help get the deal closed for the entire PayCoin community?  I felt at 300,000 Satoshi I could sell the community on the deal.

Are you that ignorant or incompetent about what's happening here or are you still playing your little greed game?

Then you responded:  "What, what are you offering me, why would I wanna buy your coins - I already own the PayCoin brand?"

Hahahaa.

Another blatant lie as you do NOT own the paycoin brand - you just applied for it.

And what were you negotiating with me for if not for a price to buyout PayCoin, what else would I have to offer you?

You, Homero Garza, are a vile, dishonest and crooked person.  No wonder the other guys I talked to said:  "we do not want to negotiate with him, we're doing this on principle, but be careful with him."

I obviously didn't know I was dealing with a pathological liar, otherwise I wouldn't have wasted my time.

So please do post screen-shots of our conversation [the entire conversation] - that way everyone can see what a two faced lying sack you really are.

And dude, use some of those ill-gotten gains to buy yourself some tampons, a brain, some English grammar courses, a human personality and a moral backbone.  

Merry Christmas, Scrooge!

So good it needs to be quoted.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 06:59:53 PM

An honnestly i would be the team i wouldn't start to dig into trademark law because PYC is not even complying to international currencies standards (starting with X) to start with, and PYC is used by many other companies that have a legal right on the name, but i suppose the team didn't made any legal search more than "Hey how could we name the coin?"

I doubt the PYC team want to wake up the legal division of "Phylogica Limited" (PYC) company that operate in Biotechnology field, no ? Because i don't see it ending well for the PYC coin Team...

Better hurry call Obama and the Fed to tell them that USD is fucked if they wake up the legal division of ProShares:

http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/usd
KC6TTR

Merit: 259

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:36:32 PM

Homero Josh Garza just stated he was going to post our private conversation so I don't feel this violates any privacy laws.

And let me say, after his last comment to me [in the PMs below] I feel like the only reason he initiated contact was to lure me into saying something which his lawyers could twist around to use against me and against PayCoin, like how he just accused me of trying to blackmail him.  Notice in his last comment he implied that he will accuse me of initiating contact as in I tried to reach out to blackmail him, when in fact he initiated first personal contact.

I have no doubt this was his strategy all along while I was naive enough to speak openly and honestly with him.

A guy trying to steal our name and brand is accusing me of blackmail for simply trying to get fair value for myself and this community for OUR asset.

Finally, Josh Garza is known to have horrible grammar so this was probably his "best" lawyer - which, if true, would mean they were really trying to set me up.

Enjoy:

I just arrived back in town and was forwarded this nonsense Mr. Garza is touting around. I guess I am the "Scott" he is referencing.

Wow... so Mr. Garza wants you to believe his top-notch web-firm and not the USPTO... OK, right, whatever.

So, the US Government patent and trademark registry plus their web site is wrong? The agent I talked with at that agency (Dorthy) is wrong? If Mr. Garza, being the HashTitan, says he owns the name and it is trademarked, you MUST believe him.

That is fine - no one believe me for all I care. Check everything out on your own and call the USPTO to confirm.

http://www.uspto.gov/about/contacts/callcenters.jsp
US Contact#: 800-786-9199 (toll-free) | 571-272-1000 (local) | 800-877-8339 (TTY)
Reference call ticket# 1-317124225

You will find out for yourself the ONLY thing GAW/Zen has done is file the (fraudulent) application on November 4th, 2014. Nothing has been vetted by the USPTO or its internal attorneys. Once that is done, the real developers of PayCoin have every right to file a challenge. Likewise, if I was you, Vlad, I would have a C&D letter sent Mr. Garza et al. and demand they stop using the name unless they are prepared to pay your price for the right to purchase, use, and/or license the name.

One of these days, Mr. Garza will realize he is fighting a losing battle against people much more experienced and smarter than him. People who will not buy in to his nonsense, lies, and wannabe crypto ventures that feed on the weak minded and are only in existence to pad his (and his inner-circle members') pockets.

Scott-

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:48:20 PM

I just arrived back in town and was forwarded this nonsense Mr. Garza is touting around. I guess I am the "Scott" he is referencing.

Wow... so Mr. Garza wants you to believe his top-notch web-firm and not the USPTO... OK, right, whatever.

So, the US Government patent and trademark registry plus their web site is wrong? The agent I talked with at that agency (Dorthy) is wrong? If Mr. Garza, being the HashTitan, says he owns the name and it is trademarked, you MUST believe him.

That is fine - no one believe me for all I care. Check everything out on your own and call the USPTO to confirm.

http://www.uspto.gov/about/contacts/callcenters.jsp
US Contact#: 800-786-9199 (toll-free) | 571-272-1000 (local) | 800-877-8339 (TTY)
Reference call ticket# 1-317124225

You will find out for yourself the ONLY thing GAW/Zen has done is file the (fraudulent) application on November 4th, 2014. Nothing has been vetted by the USPTO or its internal attorneys. Once that is done, the real developers of PayCoin have every right to file a challenge. Likewise, if I was you, Vlad, I would have a C&D letter sent Mr. Garza et al. and demand they stop using the name unless they are prepared to pay your price for the right to purchase, use, and/or license the name.

One of these days, Mr. Garza will realize he is fighting a losing battle against people much more experienced and smarter than him. People who will not buy in to his nonsense, lies, and wannabe crypto ventures that feed on the weak minded and are only in existence to pad his (and his inner-circle members') pockets.

Scott-

Thank you Scott.

I too alreaady filed a dispute with the trademark office and I posted a pic of the confirmation.

The more Mr. Garza lies and agitates this community the harder it will be to get them to cooperate with a potential buyout later.

His greed and arrogance is back-firing, it will end up costing him much more when it's all over.

And what kind of crooked investors does he have behind him to allow this circus to continue?  That's as shocking as Mr. Garza's behavior.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Gabralkhan

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:51:04 PM

Well, let's wait and see then, I'm curious to see how you claim ownership of a trademark in court without even a company or anything that proove ownership of it...

From his own saying Vladvlad just own coins and was not even involved in the dev team, the dev was already developing another coin that failed too (Fishcoin) and didn't posted for almost 1 year now...

I don't see anywhere that Vlad2vlad has rights on this coin first to say...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:52:02 PM

First use ANYWHERE...ANYWHERE...ANYWHERE.

That is a blatant lie right on his trademark application.

I submitted pics of my PayCoin trades from last year and also of this thread from 18 months ago when I filed my dispute to contest his fraudulent application for our namebrand.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 07:55:57 PM

Well, let's wait and see then, I'm curious to see how you claim ownership of a trademark in court without even a company or anything that proove ownership of it...

From his own saying Vladvlad just own coins and was not even involved in the dev team, the dev was already developing another coin that failed too (Fishcoin) and didn't posted for almost 1 year now...

I don't see anywhere that Vlad2vlad has rights on this coin first to say...

Being a major Paycoin holder since last year (4%) gives me more rights to this coin than you, Mr. Garza.

Also, try reading the MIT license for open source cryptos - I have officially taken over this coin [legally, just like Gavin & BTC community legally took over Bitcoin] which is much more legal and ethical than what you are doing.

As the new developers of the coin, along with others here, we have any and all rights as the original founders of this coin.

Anyway you try to scheme it - we legally have these rights and you do not.

Go fish!

KC6TTR

Merit: 259

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 07:58:24 PM

First use ANYWHERE...ANYWHERE...ANYWHERE.

That is a blatant lie right on his trademark application.

I submitted pics of my PayCoin trades from last year and also of this thread from 18 months ago when I filed my dispute to contest his fraudulent application for our namebrand.

Exactly. It is the entity who can prove first public use (commercial or not) in 2013. If the original developer is not available, those who were/are financially vested in the venture starting in 2013 can exercise their rights to the name; whether it be one person, a collective, or a corporation.

Scott
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:06:20 PM

The guy is a genius. Grin i hope he pulls this off without a hitch. pyc forever

You think Garza is a genius for creating this huge mess?

Come on, brother!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: