Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcams  (Read 37377 times)
FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 02:34:46 AM

I asked her to be on the team twice already via PM, and she declined quite viciously.  
Trying to help != Wanting to join
I don't think she was ever serious about helping me. I think her primary intention was to ridicule me and the project, to the point where she would get the community to turn on me, thus killing the project before it even got started. Well she hasn't succeeded, because honestly I don't give up. She messed with the wrong person, and in the end when it's all said and done she will look like a fool.

she wasnt trying to get anyone to turn on you, man!  she was just giving you good advice.  Paranoid much ?
Well my entire tweetforum did get hacked, and taken down for almost a week. That does have me a little paranoid if you know what I mean.  Undecided

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tronlet

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 03:26:40 AM

The fact that you dont see [Jessy] was trying to help boggles my mind.

Agreed. It's completely baffling.

I asked her to be on the team twice already via PM, and she declined quite viciously.  

I normally don't do this, but I am going to post all the pm's so you guys can see I tried working with her...

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: Vegetta on: June 25, 2011, 04:36:42 am »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Quote from: Vegetta on June 25, 2011, 03:52:50 am
Why are you mad for ? You want to be involved in this project or not?   Huh

I told you a dozen times- I have zero interest, if I was inclined I have all of the needed resources at hand.

I was trying to keep you from wasting your time and money on a business plan that lacked an updating understanding of current market forces. I spent quite a bit of time on it, time no other professional would have spent for no personal gain. In return, you were rude and dismissive- earning yourself the contempt of the forum.

---

Then she wrote me this to follow up on the pm

« Sent to: Vegetta on: June 25, 2011, 05:05:48 am »
You have zero skills what so ever, which is why no one will work with you, and your project will not even get off the ground. What you needed to be was humble- listen and research. I was, that's how I got where I am. Think about it, 12 ladies, working full time, an average of $220 an hour- I get 50% and can work from home and not even bother to session unless I'm bored. If I want something, I don't need to partner I can easily afford to hire the best- with proven track records.

First you get the skill, then you get the respect, big poorly conceived plans just get you ridicule. Go, learn what you are talking about, prove you can implement it, then people will stop laughing at you.

If you are disheartened- I will tell the other posters how to do it properly so they can see just how clueless you are.

Just wanted to show you guys whats going on behind the scenes since this is going to be a public venture, and the public deserves to see that I am not some naive , grumpy, tool who doesn't take advice from ANYONE! I was trying to form an alliance with her, and even wanted to make her an analyst/spokes model, and give her a solid share of the project. But you see her replys...  GASP!

*NOTE* This was all going on during the projects infancy 2 WEEKS AGO.

These PMs actually only make you look bad, both in content and in your willingness to reveal private content. Considering I'd like to potentially work for you (though I'm wondering if there will ever be a place to work for), I'd appreciate it if you would stop this nonsense.

Also, there's no reason to think she hacked the site.

FlipPro (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 03:56:15 AM

The fact that you dont see [Jessy] was trying to help boggles my mind.

Agreed. It's completely baffling.

I normally don't do this, but I am going to post all the pm's so you guys can see I tried working with her...

« Sent to: Vegetta on: June 25, 2011, 04:36:42 am »
« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
   Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete
Quote from: Vegetta on June 25, 2011, 03:52:50 am
Why are you mad for ? You want to be involved in this project or not?   Huh

I told you a dozen times- I have zero interest, if I was inclined I have all of the needed resources at hand.

I was trying to keep you from wasting your time and money on a business plan that lacked an updating understanding of current market forces. I spent quite a bit of time on it, time no other professional would have spent for no personal gain. In return, you were rude and dismissive- earning yourself the contempt of the forum.

---

Then she wrote me this to follow up on the pm

« Sent to: Vegetta on: June 25, 2011, 05:05:48 am »
You have zero skills what so ever, which is why no one will work with you, and your project will not even get off the ground. What you needed to be was humble- listen and research. I was, that's how I got where I am. Think about it, 12 ladies, working full time, an average of $220 an hour- I get 50% and can work from home and not even bother to session unless I'm bored. If I want something, I don't need to partner I can easily afford to hire the best- with proven track records.

First you get the skill, then you get the respect, big poorly conceived plans just get you ridicule. Go, learn what you are talking about, prove you can implement it, then people will stop laughing at you.

If you are disheartened- I will tell the other posters how to do it properly so they can see just how clueless you are.

Just wanted to show you guys whats going on behind the scenes since this is going to be a public venture, and the public deserves to see that I am not some naive , grumpy, tool who doesn't take advice from ANYONE! I was trying to form an alliance with her, and even wanted to make her an analyst/spokes model, and give her a solid share of the project. But you see her replys...  GASP!

*NOTE* This was all going on during the projects infancy 2 WEEKS AGO.

These PMs actually only make you look bad, both in content and in your willingness to reveal private content. Considering I'd like to potentially work for you (though I'm wondering if there will ever be a place to work for), I'd appreciate it if you would stop this nonsense.

Also, there's no reason to think she hacked the site.
I don't think she is capable of hacking the site, it was someone else in here starting trouble for the lulz.

This isn't private information its a forum PM which can go public at any minute considering that anyone can hack my account or hers...

And no you have already come off with super bad taste in this thread so you don't really have a place on my team.

P.S I dont know how much content was really in there, all I simply said was "Why are you mad for ? You want to be involved in this project or not?   Huh " . The rest was all her, and it was vicious. Nothing she hasn't already said here in public, just all in a much more direct way. Smiley
Cusipzzz

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2011, 03:57:28 AM

It's amazing how much free advice and insight into the industry Jessy has given here.

I work in a similar industry where payment processing/funding/trust is a major issue.

I think bitcoin can be a gamechanger for this adult industry segment both from the merchant (can't be charged back, frictionless, no middleman (except exchange rate risk) and consumer side (tons of guys will not give a credit card to even the most 'legit' of these sites, even for the $1 verification ploys) - but guys will toss a few bitcoins from the 'safety' of an anonymous btc address.

As Jessy mentioned, you are solving the wrong problem (building a cam site - snore) when you are just really looking to leverage the efficiency and attributes of bitcoin for this service. You should be building the framework to allow btc payments to co-exist with the major sites 'credits' systems. You could create a BTC / Cam Site currency store, with the major sites 'currencies' available for bitcoin, or even approach the sites directly - you could certainly offer lower fees than their current processors.

Posting the PMs just makes the Op look bad. Take a step back and listen to what she is telling you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: