Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:53:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future predictions about crypto currencies  (Read 1969 times)
Phlaser

Activity: 257
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 11:43:24 AM

I feel so as well. Just few days ago, CNN discussed Blockchain technology and from what I saw and heard, it has won so many people over and investors are more interested in understanding it now. Bitcoin has come to stay and no one can pull it down, not even the government or banks.

Maybe Crypto Currency Will Be Used As A Legitimate Transaction Tool Maybe In Next Year Crypto Currency Can Be Used As A Bank Possible Trucking Tool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lester04

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:45:01 AM

Im not expert in crypto currency in fact im also a beginner that thirst in knowledge about cryptos but i have an prediction in this digital money i think this new digital currency called crypto will have big contributed in our economies in the future crypto have big impact to many people who looking for making money via internet bitcoin who last year in its popularity give people a dream to be a millionaire by simply using it.
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

The total marketcap of all the coins has now reached over $ 200 billion and this is proof that more and more people are active and involved in cryptocurrencies, although many countries are banned but I'm sure this will never stop cryptocurrencies.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
kingkongcorp

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:53:32 AM

I Think Crypto Currency Will Be Very Good In Next Year "Maybe It's The Right Time To Invest In Crypto Currency Because Possible In Next Year Crypto Currency Will Rise In The Next Year
waqasanwar95

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:04:04 PM

in future cryptocurrencies will more grow because of cryptocurrencies  now future of the online world and online investments
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:41:51 PM

No one can predict the future but, I think that there is definitely a place for cryptocurrency.
savioroshan

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:18:27 PM

No one can predict the future. If you want some speculation, in the upcoming years the technology growing up so fast that people will know what exactly the digital currency is and how it will benefit in our daily life. We are now living in an era where almost everything is being done electronically. Right now it’s future is uncertain, but it is safe to say that cryptocurrency is currently doing good in the market and serving its purpose.
poletando

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:28:08 PM

i dont know about preidicion about cryptocurrencies int he future like in 2017 or not, we can see that in 2017 the cryptoccurrencies is booming, every people in cryptocurrencies is try the ICO project and airdrop, and we can see that the coin in 2017, right now has a big value, so i dont know about 2018 but from first 5 month in 2018 i believe that cryptocurrencies will more success than 2017

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

No one can predict the future. If you want some speculation, in the upcoming years the technology growing up so fast that people will know what exactly the digital currency is and how it will benefit in our daily life. We are now living in an era where almost everything is being done electronically. Right now it’s future is uncertain, but it is safe to say that cryptocurrency is currently doing good in the market and serving its purpose.

people just looking forward for what may ever happen in bitcoin in the next year of its existence and they speculate a lot about this but we all know that this is not a way of judging this for what may happen just take an advantage about bitcoin.
BlackSeaConqueror

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:29:55 PM

Specially crypto world is highly unpredictable. But along with the technological development will likely continue to improve, Given from year to year, then I myself believe that it will grow well.
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:47:00 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
the future of crypto currency must be regulated, and have a definite regulation. at this time the crypto currency is growing too much, but only 30% can survive the project continues. so if it is not regulation, I think the future of the crypto currency will be destroyed.
charlenedave

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:25:35 PM

No one can predict the future but, I think that there is definitely a place for cryptocurrency.
There will always be a place for cryptocurrency; thus, my prediction for Bitcoin is, it will last longer and it will be more valuable im the future; the price is low today but eventually it will rise unexpectedly.

nicksnn

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:32:05 PM

cryptocurrency and especially blockchain have many perspective's everywhere. Thanks to this people can not worry about the safety of their personal data
PIR

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:33:58 PM

I think Bitcoin will become the future cryptocurrency, as the technology keep on  developing and rises to new system it will reach the highest peak and its popularity become even more great.. despite the many adversary it will surpass and the fiat will slowly eliminate..

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:38:13 PM

my prediction crypto currency can be more developed in because now the all aspects of many who use non-cash for example payment on the freeway to buy a train ticket is just that I know thanks
...I also agreed with your opinion that cryptocurrencies can be more developed, because internet and technology is impossible before its existence, but nowadays, it's real and it works better and we are hoping more development for the future generation.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:45:10 PM

my prediction crypto currency can be more developed in because now the all aspects of many who use non-cash for example payment on the freeway to buy a train ticket is just that I know thanks
...I also agreed with your opinion that cryptocurrencies can be more developed, because internet and technology is impossible before its existence, but nowadays, it's real and it works better and we are hoping more development for the future generation.

Technology evolved everyday and we adopt on it, in crypto currency we also adopt on it and it will bring our future as its best technology to people to used.
quyethuynh

Activity: 66

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 03:59:18 PM

I believe cryptocurrency will continue to evolve.  Development, adoption, application and its community.  We have seen from this past years that cryptocurrency keeps on improving and even created a user friendly apps to be able to simplify its use and let users enjoy their services even more.  Though some are lagging in development (Bitcoin), they will for sure catch up once they are good to go for the implementation of their updates to compete agaisnt the more advanced new cryptocurrencies.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

In recent time, A lot of changes have occurred in the monetary system with the blessing of technology. I think cryptocurrency is the latest addition to this platform. many people from many countries are getting involved in this platform. So that we can say that it has a bright future. day by day cryptocurrency platform is gaining ground all over the world. So it has a secured future for me.
Trivelius

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:01:55 PM

i dont know about preidicion about cryptocurrencies int he future like in 2017 or not, we can see that in 2017 the cryptoccurrencies is booming, every people in cryptocurrencies is try the ICO project and airdrop, and we can see that the coin in 2017, right now has a big value, so i dont know about 2018 but from first 5 month in 2018 i believe that cryptocurrencies will more success than 2017
It is not so easy to predict about the future of bitcoin, in fact we only work on our speculation, in fact we take a decision from the current situation, in current time as the bitcoin users are increasing too much which is in fact making bitcoin more popular and trusted, so we can predict that bitcoin has a very good and bright future, bitcoin will remain as number one currency for a long long time, because no other currency can compete with bitcoin.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:02:49 PM

for the future of cryptocurrency it really depends on us all. demand that does not decrease and as long as the development continues. then cryptocurrency will not stop until this year or the next year
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: