Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:39:10 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future predictions about crypto currencies  (Read 1969 times)
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:19:38 PM

I think in the future, electronic money will be very developed in the future. The need to use it for life is increasing. With the development of electronic money media will become more popular. With the growth potential of electronic money, it is likely to attract many investors around the world

Mbah Djoko

Activity: 419

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:37:39 PM

I'm sure that the future of bitcoin will keep getting better so I'll keep buying moreover nowadays the price looks cheap, if I wait then I'm worried the price keeps going up and being expensive.

great
mir1127

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:41:22 PM

Anybody not expert in here about of cryptocurrency!  even not have in the worl! because cryptocurrency no follow predictions, it's defend to all investor in cryptocurrency. So I am not expert here I can share jast my opinion. I predict that crypto currencies will be stronger than before it was. There are a lot of people all over the world that searching everyday about bitcoin,Searching for bitcoin will lead to know about crypto as what is bitcoin and altcoin,In my opinion cryptocurrencies will be used for a new solution on payment system because with cryptocurrencies, we can handle the fastest transaction and we don't have to wait for other third-party services. If anyone want to buy anything they should get it in online in a very short time. People paid there money online also by online currency.. Sad Sad Sad Sad
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:51:26 PM

I believe that bitcoin and the blockchain industry will become stronger and closer to the people of the world. It will be the future trend supported by the people. The bitcoin and the surrounding ecosystems are providing more convenient and appropriate facilities to fit the needs and pace of economic and social development.
hibiscus

Activity: 217
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:24:10 PM

The crypto currencies future predictions  will be very promising. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency started in the year 2009 and followed by lots of alternate coins are also there in the market to cover up the bitcoin or to support it.. These crypto currencies are making up side down to the entire economic or financial concepts of the world. Its advantages are very outstanding to the global community .Near future it can change the  face of the world  near future positively in the field of finance.
juliepower

Activity: 200
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:30:32 PM

I believe that bitcoin and the blockchain industry will become stronger and closer to the people of the world. It will be the future trend supported by the people. The bitcoin and the surrounding ecosystems are providing more convenient and appropriate facilities to fit the needs and pace of economic and social development.
Ya alot has happened to the crypto world in the recent past..alot of news specially in my country it became popular in last one year..and i think this is gonna happen worldwide..people will get to know about it and more and more people will get in to it

cellanadalam

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:36:24 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 

i believe they are still will be more grows. many people interest in cryptocurrency now, and it will make cryptocurrency always alive.
cetald

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

John Mcafee confidently predicts the capitalization of the market of cryptocurrency - $1 trillion before the end of 2018.
He is a mathematician and an investor. I agree with him.

putriliesma

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:11:49 PM

My future predictions about cryptocurrency are many people who have crypto in accordance with their respective uses. And crypto has been accepted in many countries and developed very well.
thorvald

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

I think we are all here becuase we love cryptocurrencies. I personally hold hundreds of them and I believe in all of their longterm successes. I do think it is important to dsitrbute risk amongst many coins as the industry changes so constantly

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Bakulman

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:23:10 PM

Cryptocurrency will be known to all places in the world like the real currency we are using as a mode payments to anything for services and goods.In digital world of cryptocurrencies nowadays are becoming famous to everyone and the developing technology of mankind is evolving so we must know how to follow the flow of nature regarding about money and cryptocurrencies.
Viranz

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:26:32 PM

Bitcoin in the future will be the main payment system I'm sure of it. Because more and more people are starting to invest in bitcoin and that's one of the reasons why bitcoin will last until the future.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:27:13 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
Crypto Currency is the latest mode of payment for transactions done without any border. It is based on block chain technology, the art of technology that has brought about revolution in the banking and financial arena. It has limited circulations and overwhelming demand. It is decentralized, therefore it has shining future
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:41:08 PM

Hello, we can't predict the future of our cryptocurrencies only time will tell. But when the time has passed, the crypto will become broad and bigger community. So, cryptocurrencies will still last until the electricity will be gone. As far as we know, the cryptocurrency is dependently living with our internet connection and electricity.
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

Everyone will still believe that Bitcoin will always be there even when Bitcoin will survive, all hoping the whole world can legalize Bitcoin as a means of payment, so there's no need for every country to make or print a currency back ..
mrben77

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

Most of those who enthusiastically look at the future of the Crypto-currency have agreed that Bitcoin and the Etherium, its competitor, will be strong, although it will probably be more aggressive to confront each other.
NerdofBTC

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:00:06 PM

As we know that first the people exchange their goods in order to fullfill their needs the one which have a good in excess give it to the other which have a little amount and in return he gave him a good which has a greater quantity with him and then the cocept of gold was start people sell their goods and in return get the gold and then money come but this is the technological era every one know about  cryptocurrencies. But not now it is not used as currency but in some how future it will be used as a money.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:03:25 PM

No one knows what bitcoin will move in the future because the speculation of each person is different depending on what development information they get to make a speculation on bitcoin prices. I personally enjoy more and keep pace with the current market conditions because with that we will know what analysis we are doing to benefit from the active fluctuations of bitcoin prices.
vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:10:25 PM

I think with this age and time, where many people interact with the Internet on a regular basis, cryptocurrencies will be a norm in the coming years. On a personal note I seldom use physical currency, most of the time I am just using my "plastic card" so to my understanding people are moving from physical currencies and going electronic. So in the coming years if there's gonna be a transition for cryptocurrencies it would be an easy, smooth one. On top of these blockchain technology provides more secure, fast and middle-man free transactions for customers. I am no expert, but I am very optimistic about cryptocurrencies, blockchain technology and their gradual adoption to our daily lives.
BD Money365
Copper Member

Activity: 262
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 07:13:23 PM

now cryptocurrency platform is one of most profitable platform in the world.
after 5-10 years later my predictions, cryptocurrency market will be best investment platform in the world and market cap will be reach 5-10 trillion dollar.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: