Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:53:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future predictions about crypto currencies  (Read 1969 times)
$anounimus$

Activity: 1764
Merit: 298

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

I predict in the future bitcoin to be very expensive and the total supply available becomes very limited and it is definitely the price of bitcoin from year to year increase in price you can see the history of the first time bitcoin is created until now bitcoin always experience price increases.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bct-72

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:15:35 AM

There will be selection and just the best will survive.
klser

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:17:43 AM

No doubt, crypto currency will brcome the future currency. The world is changing and developing, and the crypto is becoming more popular day by day. Some countries will accept the crypto currency.
bct-72

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:40:18 AM

On long term nobody knows so make attention more on short ups and downs.
Rebdoomer

Activity: 100
Merit: 2

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:12:20 AM

It's possible for an alt coin to replace Bitcoin as the #1 coin in market cap.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 11:47:24 AM

with the growing popularity of bitcoin, I predict bitcoin to be a lucrative investment asset in the future. but there will be many online sales sites that accept payments using bitcoins. because in today's modern era, the seller will follow the customer and the customer's wishes, also the current tranding.
Jose21

Activity: 109
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:56:51 AM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 

No one can have a permanent prediction about the future of a thing or event. Why? Because nothing is permanent in the world. As the world aging, many things are hastily changing also. So maybe, soon cryptocurrency will be more useful. Some new coins will level up and can beat other coins or maybe old coins will be remove. A life of a cryptocurrency depends on the investors of it. as long as there are supporting person who invest in that coin, then the future may be clear as a crystal. But if not, that's the end of a cryptocurrency.
member1

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:30:56 PM

In future, I'm afraid, cryptos will be strictly regulated. Probably some national coins will be issued, like in Venezuala. BTC will last long, but sire, not forever.
jayarbillones

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:59:08 PM

for me Funny or not funny, here literally in January 2018 looked at the Tarot cards that will be with bitcoin, toast that is not a finger in the sky as most of it starts from the schedule and from the thirst for one's own profit, in general the year itself was in shock from Bitcoin when the cards were in the situation,but it all depends on the rules of the Government against the existence of crypto currency, whether as a threat or part of the advances in the era of the millennia.
hogriderr

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:03:52 PM

At least there will be one country whose currency is dead probably This will make the bitcoin adopters so large that will trigger an increase in bitcoin value in the future.
fipper

Activity: 383
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
I think positive for the future for cryptocurrency because I am confident with the advancement of technology and the development of the times of crypto will grow better and successful
Coinlover9

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

Well not sure what will happen next year's but for this year I am optimistic that it will grow and exponentially but it will grow.
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

crypto has great future as many big companies are jump in the market. which shows brighter side of market. also people now getting know about crypto and there advantages and they are investing in. so market will rise in upcoming years
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:34:54 PM

Cryptocurrencies will turn out to be more famous for the next years and the cost of each crypto will without a doubt increment and there would be a considerable measure of changes as far as how individuals are buying and selling BTC. BTC may be loomed with impose also later on because of it's fame and it being lawful in a few nations. And there are may be a few shots that BTC will be prohibited in a few nations on the grounds that the government may think that its extremely manhandling for individuals to buy or execute with computerized cash as it were.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:22:58 PM

the cryptocurrencies will follow in the future, coming out more and more altcoins more innovations and developments overtaking others. I think it still lack a long way to go and that we are still in the beginning of this world of coins virtual, in a phase trial and error, solving problems with new updates and increasing demand

Future predictions about crypto currencies will be good and i hope that it will be continuosly rise. people now getting know about crypto and there advantages and they are investing in. so market will rise in upcoming years. It will be positive in the future and i believe in the successful of it because crypto will develop and knowned.
fotosonics

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

No one can say exactly what will happen to the crypto currency in the future. It is possible that the Crypto currency will develop and will soon replace the money we are accustomed to, perhaps the crypto currency will disappear and will remain in history as another bubble, it is possible that something more technologically and stronger will replace the crypto currency.
bcoin01

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:41:23 PM

The crypto money market has become one of the most popular stock markets in a very short time. The biggest contributor to this is bitcoin.
There are huge volumes of money in the crypto market. There are billions of dollars worth of tokens.
Feuerbach

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:05:10 PM

I believe that the cryptocurrency will only develop. However, it is impossible to predict anything concrete for a very long period
jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:16:48 PM

Cryptocurrency will be the crypto currency in the future. It will be good impact and can be used for the next generation. Today's technology is an uprising and is constantly evolving for progress. Cool
Silverstar

Activity: 426
Merit: 102

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:26:39 PM

No one can say exactly what will happen to the crypto currency in the future. It is possible that the Crypto currency will develop and will soon replace the money we are accustomed to, perhaps the crypto currency will disappear and will remain in history as another bubble, it is possible that something more technologically and stronger will replace the crypto currency.
I completely agree with you, it's hard to say what can happen, because this is an unregulated market, all run by big players!

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: