Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:43:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future predictions about crypto currencies  (Read 1969 times)
MahalQu2612

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:53:07 AM

Its hard to predict cryptocurrency because in nature, they are volatile. But to be general, bitcoin can go low for a upcoming couple of months but if this passes bitcoin can go up again along with other cryptocurrencies. Long term investments would be viable as long as you have the patience. Also in upcoming years technology will be taking steps forward, same goes for bitcoin and we should look forward to this development.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gaurav82

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:58:21 AM

I look crypto world as having good future. But I am afraid from banned by some countries. The number of countries who banned crypto is increasing. But good news is the price of Bitcoin still increasing which show the public's trust. So I advise to other to keep positive for it.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:32:57 AM

in the future if the populairy of the cryptocurrencies is high and increasing time by time i think in the future we can see that pay something in a store or onlinw store even in gas station we acn use cryptocurrencies, right now there are ICO project that want makes the payment with cryptocurrencies, i hop they are the start of this era begin

cryptoinvas

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:38:07 AM

Investors: When you want to invest in a project or start-up, to what sites do you turn to?

I will buy tokens at http://litenett.com/.
Pre-sale 1 starts in 1 days.
1 LNC = $0,35.

Worth buying?
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

I think crypto currencies have our unique concept and purpose of making and with the passage of the time they are improving in plan and technology as per time they have made the good relevant change in the currency, So you can say in the future the crypto currencies are more beneficial than the current situation,
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2018, 12:41:35 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 

I think everyone has nothing to know about the future of cryptocurrency.

but I believe with Crypto can facilitate financial transactions, such as the sale and purchase of goods and fruits.

its example only from VISA and Mastercard, and Bitcoin also have their own address and simple with barcode as digital wallet.

barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:49:15 PM

No one knows what the future of cryptocurrency is but I am sure the future cryptocurrency will be more advanced and widely used in everyday life as seen from the current technological developments leading to the digital era so more that use cryptocurrency for payment.

fire rab1

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:04:19 PM

No one can predict the future. If you want some speculation, in the upcoming years the technology growing up so fast that people will know what exactly the digital currency is and how it will benefit in our daily life. We are now living in an era where almost everything is being done electronically. Right now it’s future is uncertain, but it is safe to say that cryptocurrency is currently doing good in the market and serving its purpose.
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

No one knows what the future of cryptocurrency is but I am sure the future cryptocurrency will be more advanced and widely used in everyday life as seen from the current technological developments leading to the digital era so more that use cryptocurrency for payment.
Yeah everything is uncertain in thenfuture coz we clcant say what will change or be gone forever but if it persists Through the future, then i can speculate that it would be more advance and reputable. More investors to come and greendays too.
ScroodjMoney

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:06:54 PM

I believe the future of crypto currency will be better than it is now. I am sure if bitcoin prices will increase in the future. everyone who invests bitcoin from now on then they will become billionaires in the future.
guffie

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:11:58 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
My prediction about crypto money in the future is crypto will grow more rapidly. The price of all the coins will rise very high and will compete with each other. More and more crypto enthusiasts want to invest in crypto in large numbers. The core cryptocurrency will be more advanced and victorious.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:47:53 PM

I think in future in future the crypto currencies will be the major currencies instead of their relevant fields but in other ways its demand will increased as per the bitcoin demand will increased,
Cash BTC

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 05:57:14 PM

Most of those who enthusiastically look at the future of the Crypto-currency have agreed that Bitcoin and the Etherium, its competitor, will be strong, although it will probably be more aggressive to confront each other.
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:06:50 PM

Predicting what will happen to the cryptocurrency market is like guessing on the thick of the coffee. I mean, it is difficult to perform technical analysis, which appeals to many pseudo traders.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:11:41 PM

Coming future of cryotocurrency is great.We are living in 21st century and we know that technology is improving day by day.In all over world cryptocurrency is very famous.Many investors are attracted by the advantages of cryotocurrency.Cryptocurrrencies are accepted for transactions by companies like amazon,flipkart.Many coountries have declared it legal and many are giving citizenship in their country in exchange of bitcoin.In coming years cryptocurrencies will be a world wise currency replacing the paper currency as it has the potential to rise at a great height.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:15:30 PM

Coming future of cryotocurrency is great.We are living in 21st century and we know that technology is improving day by day.In all over world cryptocurrency is very famous.Many investors are attracted by the advantages of cryotocurrency.Cryptocurrrencies are accepted for transactions by companies like amazon,flipkart.Many coountries have declared it legal and many are giving citizenship in their country in exchange of bitcoin.In coming years cryptocurrencies will be a world wise currency replacing the paper currency as it has the potential to rise at a great height.
And you have already guessed How will old people and children use crypto? I think that this is the big problem, since not only certain technical means are needed to use crypto currency, but knowledge as well. in any case, a simple transition from paper volutens to digital will not work.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:21:22 PM

And you have already guessed How will old people and children use crypto? I think that this is the big problem, since not only certain technical means are needed to use crypto currency, but knowledge as well. in any case, a simple transition from paper volutens to digital will not work.
In my opinion people have already seen a lot of predictions and guesses about the future of bitcoin amd other cryptocurrencies.Now is the time to focus on the main thing that is earning profits from bitcoin as it a money making machine.We want good profit rates from bitcoin and that is why we predict about its future.But if we see the currenct scenario of bitcoin we can get some idea about the future of bitcoin and what bitcoin is.But if one has some bitcoins then he or she should hold them for future.
patispace

Activity: 183
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:28:54 PM

I see a very interesting future in the field of cryptocurrencies, because the current financial system has proven the great utility and efficiency that they can have when carrying out transactions and payments.

But in addition, from the technological point of view, great efforts are being made to improve the current efficiency of cryptocurrencies, so I have no doubt that in coming years we will see truly incredible cryptos.

Although obviously, the bad point of this development is that many of the current cryptocurrencies will be unable to survive the growing competition, which could mean that in a few years, many of the current succesful cryptos will cease to exist, or have evolved in such a way that will be completely unrecognizable.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:29:51 PM

The only forecast, which I am always happy to share with, is the dynamic growth of the entire crypto-currency market. I do not consider the negative scenario. When they come up with the idea not to allow the ICO-scam to enter the market, there will be a new round of interest in this area. And this will happen. If you look at the topics and goals that prospective projects pursue, it covers almost all areas of human activity - and this is an obvious jump in the whole of our civilization, a few steps up. Therefore, I have the most optimistic forecasts with a price for Bitcoin, at least 1 million dollars.
anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 06:36:02 PM

changing times and technological developments make it possible for the crypto currency to be the world's top choice, where non-cash transactions begin to attract many people around the world. thereby allowing the crypto currency to develop into a currency that applies to the whole world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: