Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 10:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future predictions about crypto currencies  (Read 1969 times)
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:19:53 AM

many people making a prediction about what is the future of cryptocurrencies and they still waiting it's happening. personally, I still have a big hope that cryptocurrency will become grow than now and it attracts many people to join and getting involve in cryptocurrencies. soon or later, people will realize that cryptocurrencies are a new way that they can use to make money and they can have a dream to make a big money from the crypto itself. I am sure that the future of cryptocurrencies will bright because we are talking about the revolution of a new digital era and in the future, our life will full with a digital.

Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:27:04 AM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
In my. Prediction especially in bitcoin. Bitcoin will rise up. Again and it will regain its grestness before the end of this year. In theast chart of 2017 bitcoin will boom. At 20 thousand dollars. I think its enough to know that bitcoin will do it again every year bitcoin doing it..
marites

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:30:22 AM

Well my own prediction about Crypto currency . I think it will be more popular and very useful 10years from now.
More and more people who want to engage to this community and also some politicians and billionaires want to invest on Blockchain technology.
Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:36:45 AM

seen from enthusiasts cryptocurrency from year to year, I think the future of cryptocurrency will be better, there will be more enthusiasts or new investors who keep coming. and perhaps the world will start receiving cryptocurreny to help the payment system. hope I like it, because I also live from the results of cryptocurrency, hopefully every year will be getting better.

lesya-ya

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

I think that the value of cryptothermines will continue to grow, and more people will invest Shocked
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:06:22 AM

I predict crypto in the future will grow better, because for us crypto the way we help our family life better, easy to make profits, so we really believe that the future of crypto will be brighter in the future.
crisnel26

Activity: 130

Future of Gambling | ICO 27 APR

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:42 AM

Predictions and speculations are based on events, news and past occurrences and their is no certainty regarding the outcome. The only thing I can say, is that things are fast evolving and crypto currency is part of that evolvement - which is why I believe in its future.
I agree for the reason that cryptocurrencies will become a part of a man's life in the future. The demand for different cryptocurrencies grow as time goes on. In my opinion, I think that it will become a mode of payment for different transactions due to the reason that a huge number of people will use it, and as I said, become a part of their lives.

mensha

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:56:32 PM

World is moving towards online concept with the rapid development of internet. Currently there are thousands of online applications which are used online transactions. In near future all of the services and goods will be purchased online. Online transactions are rapidly penetrating in to the society because of easiness of handling crypto currency and it has more security than fiat currency. Therefore cryptocurrency will be the key transaction mechanism in the future.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:04:16 PM

no one can see what will happen in the future bro, but we can be a little bit confident
I think the krypto currency is the currency of the future where technology is growing, the changing world could be the world's currency will also change and people around the world will use the currency crypto

I agree to you mate, no one can see the future but somehow due from different perceptions, analysis and experiences may lead a possible outcome of the crypto currencies that may happen in the future. On my own opinion, there would be a great and bright future of crypto currencies but in some point it will still depends by the support of many which they will able to competitive enough since there a lot crypto currencies which will able to have a potential and have a great return in the future.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:46:03 PM

The market will forever be a predictive puzzle, where they go we do not know for sure.
As long as bitcoin can still stand in front of its users, of course other crypto currencies will continue to exist to enliven the cryptocurrency market globally.
For me personally, bitcoin is the source of defense for all cryptocurrencies produced by mining
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 

I think this industry will grow more and will be recognize by the whole world in the near future. I hope that more people will see its potential as a great currency in the economy. Cryptocurrency is such a great market for the digital world and hopefully for the society too. This innovaton will give us opportunities to improve our monetray system and I think this will happen soon.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
dmyddtun

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:40:11 PM

It's hard to predict. My personal view is that bitcoin will have a higher price in the future but the amount of circulation may be reduced, the digital money market may have more altcoin, and a few years later there will be a big company and a shopping site that first uses encrypted currency for specific business cooperation.
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:41:13 PM

In the future, I can see that the cryptomarket will change dramatically and will engage more to the public. Years from now, I can see that every industry will adapt to cryptocurrency to get to the flow of the market. I stand with the goal of cryptocurrency to change the monetary system and improve our economy more through this medium of finance.
nick_nick

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:04:55 PM

I strongly believe in the near future cryptocurrencies would gain much acceptance and use throughout the world; and bitcoin being the first and most known cryptocurrencies would certainly lead the campaign. Cryptocurrencies would not completely kill fiat monies but will be use alongside, where numerous bans placed by economies on cryptocurrencies would be no more
qtronix

Activity: 596

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:18:39 PM

I think that soon we will be able to see bitcoin as one of the main currencies in the world. This is what our world really needs.
maxman190

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:38:17 PM

The rapid spread of crypto currency around the world and the increasing popularity of it make it possible to provide experts with confident predictions about the future of digital money. The scenario looks unambiguously rosy, because the law of supply and demand has not been canceled.
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:45:04 PM

No one knows exactly how the cryptocurrency will develop, whether it will receive a full implementation in the world. But I think it has the most promising future.

troiano9

Activity: 284

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Double the market cap by 2019
Kocret02

Activity: 1176
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:46:12 PM

crypto will still run and grow in the next few years. because now this crypto is running and can be ascertained as one of the potential technology. crypto can make as one of the changes in the world in the field of technology so it will certainly be useful for many things.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
anti76

Activity: 730
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 10:21:18 PM

I believe that the crypto currency will have a significant role in our life! Therefore, I try to study this direction in every possible way and keep all possible money in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: