Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 04:55:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future predictions about crypto currencies  (Read 1969 times)
Jorge158

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2018, 09:42:49 PM

I foresee a future dominated by cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is one great innovation of our generation which is here for the future. I foresee a future where cryptocurrencies will become widely acceptable for the payment of goods and services for the benefit of the world at large. This future will come when most governments who are against cryptocurrencies will have no other option than to accept it since most of their people will call for it.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Kelampok ijo

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:04:21 PM

With the age of bitcoin is still relatively new but already so many people around the world have it because of the benefits that can be obtained by using bitcoin and his friends, I personally think the existence of cryptocurrency will still be long with the possibility of developing.
nastyabor

Activity: 322
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:16:44 PM

crypto currencies had a good future. bitcoin will increase high in the future and this will happen too with altcoin
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:59:08 PM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 01:31:35 AM by gundala

crypto currencies had a good future. bitcoin will increase high in the future and this will happen too with altcoin
Note that the legality of bitcoin should be recognized globally. Thus the function of bitcoin as currency or asset can be used maximally. If that happens then it is certain that the future of bitcoin is very bright.

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 12:30:37 AM

According to my prediction the world of cryptocurrency will definitely grow in accordance with the development of increasingly advanced technology and more and more people entrust them to cryptocurrency for their future investments.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:03:38 AM

Cryptocurrencies is one of the most volatile and High risk market places with a very unpredictable tenancies, One time it will be reaching its peak, the other time its literally struggling, there are however hopes that with time, the market will stabilize, but making an accurate prediction on what the future holds for crypto may just not be possible.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:23:43 AM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
I think the future of Crypto is pretty good because Blockchain technology is being loved by so many people and incorporating them in some other technology.
Bitcoin is truly a revolutionary 4.0 of the world. I believe in the good future of Bitcoin.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:29:42 AM

We cannot predict what will be the future of crypto currencies, but as observe it is being embrace by the people and its users is increasing everyday. Many lives are being changed because of crypto so we could say that people is now adopting this kind of technology in their day to day living. So I believe and hopeful that it has a good future and it will continue to help people and even soar high to the market.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:40:37 AM

I think the future of cryptocurrency will get better. because cryptocurrency is very suitable for use in the era of digital technology as it is now. and in the future will be more and more innovations made cryptocurrency. maybe in the future all cryptocurrency transactions are done by using lightning network so we do not have to wait for long time of confirmation. and perhaps the cost of transfer is also cheaper as the technology becomes more sophisticated and effective.

DreezHoly

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:45:13 AM

Cryptocurrency is a very unpredictable and anything can happen in the industry, Predicting its future endeavors is therefore very difficult But going by he current growth rate,There is lots of positivity in the future of the crypto industry
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 01:47:22 AM

In the future, most private businesses and up and coming firms and tech companies will begin to issue their own cryptocurrency. this helps to garner support from people from all walks of life without them being present to invest. The popularity of cryptocurrencies will soar even higher.
libert19

Activity: 2548
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:01:46 AM

It's gonna make more millionaires, goverments will regulate it, it will become daily thing as stock market but it will be rarely used in our daily lives.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:04:06 AM

It's good as too many big companies are coming in and also new projects are really thinking about expanding use of crypto currency on all areas.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:26:47 AM

No one can predict the future, but I believe that cryptocurrencies will become more and more popular in the future. There will be more cryptocurrencies than existing passwords.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 02:31:23 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2018, 03:29:54 AM by KingScorpio

they will create vast unrest in societies, with an unqualified cryptpoelite that will threat people like money earning cattle, that also wastes ressources like shit and thinks only for private gains.

cryptocurrencies will vastly suffer from those people

regards

Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:37:03 AM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 

There may be many predictions about cryptocurrency but none of these maybe true or false. These predictions just give us positive hopes about crypto if the prediction is good. While if the prediction is not good, just give us negative hopes. Cryptos are still volatile, maybe increase or decrease.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Lucretia Lewis

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:42:10 AM

I believe cryptocurrency will continue to evolve. But i think the cryptocurrency is still dark, there are many sharks to price and market manipulation so you should be careful with the capital to invest in the market.
Briella18

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:43:43 AM

My prediction for crypto is, the development of cryptocurrency will grow rapidly in the future. And several countries will accept cryptocurrency as payment alternative in their country.
xyzone

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 02:44:18 AM

I see Cardano's good prospects for investment and cheap prices to buy right now.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:01:34 AM

The future of cryptocurrency in the future will certainly grow and the price of all the coins will be very high. Everyone in the world would know and use cryptocurrency for everyday life. I am sure in the future crypto will continue to survive.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: