Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 03:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future predictions about crypto currencies  (Read 1969 times)
Daday23

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:13:13 AM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
For me ,for now bitcoin price is going down but lets waite it will going up and up and many people will involved in crypto currency.Because of it the demand of bitcoin will increase at the same time its popularity.
Pennywis3

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:22:32 AM

I love crypto, have made nice money out of this and learned a lot along the way and i really hope, this is gonna continue in the future.

But, its my opinion that in the long run, the cryptocurrencies can't survive in a state as they are right now.
Its just to dangerous for the world economy, not to mention its sponsoring crime and money laundering, too much volatility, and a threat to the FIAT system as we know it.

Unfortunately, the world is running on FIAT economy, and its wise to keep it as stable as possible, history has shown what inflation can do to a country or what a wall street crash can to to the whole world.

We probably don't want that right? It can be a threat to the well being of most people around the world, not to mention its the fuel for another world war.  

It think that when the times comes and the cryptocurrencies have grown to a certain point, those few "FIAT whales" that control the world will see it as a threat and will probably use all their resources to destroy or at least cripple it to oblivion.

Probably through new laws, making it illegal or something, throwing out propaganda how its even more dangerous that drugs along the way.

After that, they will come up with their own version of the blockchain technology and issue regulated currencies that states will control.

Of course, that's just another name for the existing FIAT as we know too well.

And we are back to square one.....

You see, we are being controlled, its not in the interest of a country to have wild crypto lovers making money on their own, their interest is to put as much DEPT on an individual as they can, so you have no other choice but to keep quiet and do you miserable job day after day, without complaining, till you pay out the money you own, preferably a few months before you die.
fairytale

Activity: 209
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:42:31 AM

The future of bitcoin is the same as the local currencies,passes through ups and downs in the market.Monetary stabily is a great factor for local currencies same for bitcoin.In the future,bitcoin has a huge value that triggers both market share and other investors.It also uses into different transactions.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:45:17 AM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
In the nearest future bitcoin will be accepted in the place of local currency, and then cryptog currency will b generally be accepted by meany nation.
Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:14:14 AM

Nobody can predict exact crypto price for real but technical analysis can be done to find moves in positive & negative directions and approximate prices can be predicted. I use an app to get some accurate crypto technical analysis and price predictions, I have made 5x the money with crypto predictor. However please note that crypto investments are risky and you should only invest what you can afford to loose.
coinriver

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:19:28 AM

Some people predict that the future cryptocurrency will replace about 25% of the national currency.
Enoch Lewis

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:23:31 AM

Prices of cryptocurrencies are determined by supply vs demand. You cannot predict the price movement, you can have educated guesses however. The markets are so volatile that you could be either very right or very wrong. Cryptocurrencies are very news driven, if you are actively monitoring news in relation to cryptocurrencies you are likely to be one of the first to buy after good news, and sell after bad.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:35:41 AM

We still remain positive on the market as a whole. Forget about a massive and permanent crash. Cryptoassets will be volatile, and there will be melt-downs, but expect an overall increase in value, as long as innovation in functionality continues.

yeah positif thinking for market, but my feel is good for future about crypto
cryptocurrency is be bright in the future then more user and investor in cryptocurrency

jonhsongotti

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:38:13 AM

In my opinion, the future of crypto currencies will grow more and more. The application, smart contract, community of crytpto is very large and increasingly popular. There will be a long way for people to receive. Bitcoin is in fact but we should be confident in that.Inaddition,one thing is that the value of crypto is growing and has a great influence on the market so there is nothing to worry about.
meliastor

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:16:44 PM

Future of Bitcoin is unpredictable. There are also crypto projects developed and supported by new technology trends. Blockchain technology has really changed management in all areas of life.
Caradoc Moore

Activity: 99

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:22:59 PM

I think that short term volatility for the most part is unpredictable. Unlike stocks, mutual funds, commodities, and other speculative instruments, cryptocurrencies come with a built-in highly-reliable indicator as it relates to predictive analysis because their overall values are a product of network effect.
jayveerastrullo

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:29:23 PM

Bitcoin will grow and grow and grow every year passes. There will be currencies that will have no value in the future because of the tradings and sellings. There will be new currencies that will  grow and maybe governments will give credits to the bitcoin and let bitcoin a real currency.

❤   humancoin   ❤ (https://www.humancoin.net/)
Join our whitelist!
█A new era of charity █
kim owen

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

changing times and technological developments make it possible for the crypto currency to be the world's top choice, where non-cash transactions begin to attract many people around the world. thereby allowing the crypto currency to develop into a currency that applies to the whole world.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

we cannot really know or predict what will happen in the future but one thing is sure cryptocurrency will be part of that great future and there would be one world currency because as we can see and observe we're now practicing it  and different country are beginning to adapt it.
thomas daniel

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:43:29 PM

We cannot predict the direction of any cryptocurrencies. The first most important question to ask: The cryptocurrency bring value to the market? When the value is there, the price will go on the green and increase in value.
german1080

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

I believe that the market of cryptocurrencies in the next 5 years will increase 10 times its value due to the great correction that has already taken place. In addition, institutional investments will soon come to market, which will cause a significant increase in cryptos prices.
Jessica1234

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

I'm not an expert but I will give you my opinion about cryptocurrency. At first, when I found out that there is this kind of industry, I doubted it. I was thinking that this was just only a scam that asks money from people to invest. But when I saw that one of my friends is really investing and earning from bitcoin, I got confused. I asked him how does he make money from here without being scammed. He explained it and I asked him to help me join this kind of industry. That's why I'm here now.Smiley trying to make money and invest.

I think, cryptocurrency is a great invention. Once it will be known in the whole world and be utilized by each person, our lives will be better. Smiley
nayeel

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:59:18 PM

Day by day so many people accept btc.then hoped that crypto currency can be more developed .Possibly in the next few years. It will always retain value due to it being the very first in the market.thanks
Lusya8461

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:01:10 PM

The future of cryptocurrency and Bitcoin in particular-I see it as positive.The world of digital technology has advanced a lot.I'm sure in a few years.The cryptocurrency will take over the world and who now owns the cryptocurrency and will have an excerpt to hold it longer.He will become very rich!THE PRICE OF THE CRYPTOCURRENCY TO GROW.Therefore, if you are in doubt about investing in cryptocurrency, you can take risks.For this you will be awarded.
Wiliam heil

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 03:02:41 PM

I believe that the crypto currency will have a significant role in our life! Therefore, I try to study this direction in every possible way and keep all possible money in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: