Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:51:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Future predictions about crypto currencies  (Read 1969 times)
bidadari22_

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:00:05 PM

Although it sounds tempting, but there are still people who may question how the existence of this digital currency in the future. With a fluctuating price, when the price decreases due to issues or less positive news, sometimes generate panic sell. But for certain parties the situation is used to buy because the price is cheap, and sell it when prices rise again.

Related to price movement, the rise and fall of Bitcoin price is purely due to the level of demand and supply. No one can predict the price of Bitcoin, but as more countries and merchants receive payments in the form of Bitcoin, Bitcoin's future existence is predicted to continue growing.

There are several reasons why digital currencies differ from conventional versions. One of them is BitCoin and other digital currencies utilizing systems that can run independently of a centralized server. The entire server is decentralized and all transactions are verified automatically without human intervention.
BTCWise

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 08:03:47 PM

I firmly believe there is a huge demand for crypto currencies especially the technology driving these currencies. Many of these crypto currencies are actually solving real world problems. We the people are starting to depend less and less on governments and its all thanks to decentralization and crypto currencies. I believe that in the future we will have decentralized colonies not dependent on governments. This is the future that crypto currencies and decentralized tool can create. Hope my comment helped! Please give me some + merit if you found my comment useful Wink

kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:46:36 PM

Predictions about the future about crypto for me crypto will be something very sought after, because so far every time crypto prices rise high then there will be many people in every country questioned crypto. So with a very high enthusiasm about crypto I'm sure crypto will be great and very valuable in the future.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
karloscimot

Activity: 518
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:55:08 PM

if we look and read the news. formerly bitcoin no price. few people know where it is.
but with the time bitcoin dijalanya more in love even some countries already. join in bitcoin.  this shows the development of bitcoin The more rapidly.

[ S E S S I A ] NEW GENERATION SOCIAL NETWORK
twitter    ◾ telegram     (❪  W H I T E P A P E R  ❫)
GET APP  ❱❱❱  ► Google Play   ► App Store
Pyr3x

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

I think that very soon the era of the heyday of cryptocurrency will come, now it is just beginning its birth. This technology has a great future, you'll see.

[/quote]

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█       P A X F U L       █  █        ЛУЧШAЯ P2P ПЛATФOPMA ДЛЯ CДEЛOК C БИTКOИHOM         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█  █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
P60

Activity: 378

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

I think cryptocurrency will continue to move forward like the years before it, cryptocurrency has pointed its existence with its increasing users and the rise in price indicates the level of enthusiasts towards crypto is still high
I also think that cryptocurrency will continue to run and rise. I have a feeling that all cryptocurrencies will be supported worldwide; thus, it will be more popular and reliable.

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:08:52 PM

Cryptocurrency continues to evolve at its more dynamic pace than it does now, because this technology is really capable of making our money transactions much more convenient. These technologies are needed by people so they will live and develop.
miyong

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:23:18 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 

I am confident that cryptocurrency will continue to boom this year, specially with great coins like bitcoin. Many people will come and adopt this kind of technology, many countries will finally accept bitcoin and of course more people will make good profit because of cryptocurrency.

I am hoping for a great change in technology.  I am confident that bitcoin will become more popular in the following years because of the convenience that it gives.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
samycoin

Activity: 812

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:27:52 PM

Hi folks share your thoughts about crypto currencies. i will really appreciate to all experts here thanks 
I think the future of cryptocurrencies is depends to the people if many people still buy and invest to crypto it means there's a lot of people interested in crypto but if we that the market is down all of us is panicking if what will happen if the market is down. No one can say about the future.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

For me, i think the future of crypto currency is continue to increase all the users, all the countries who accept the reality that we are in new generation and need to be prepare for what is the changes on the digital currency every single day because there is new currwncy or token everyday.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

I am confident that cryptocurrency will continue to boom this year, specially with great coins like bitcoin. Many people will come and adopt this kind of technology, many countries will finally accept bitcoin and of course more people will make good profit because of cryptocurrency.

I am hoping for a great change in technology.  I am confident that bitcoin will become more popular in the following years because of the convenience that it gives.
Crypto currency will become the currency of the future this is the changes of currency around  the world it will replace the domination of us dollars, the value of all currency will be based on the most popular coins in the world which is bitcoin.

bajigur894784

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:01:33 PM

Well, I am not an expert but, there is one thing I am highlighting about the future of cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency will face serious challenges to develop. the challenge it's the basic paradox of cryptocurrencies, that is, when cryptocurrency becomes more popular, government regulation and oversight will become more intense, which can ultimately undermine the fundamental premise for the existence of cryptocurrencies.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:02:44 PM

There are only two outcomes with bitcoins, the good one is that bitcoin will succeed on digitalizing the currency and the value will go to the moon, the other outcome is the not ideal one, bitcoin will fall and will have no value at all if countries continue to ban it. The first one is where we are going.
Angelic T

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:25:42 PM

The market as at now is very low but I still believe in the bright future of crypto. I believe that bitcoin can reach over $15k at the end of this year and I am of the hope that with the emergence of these great projects coming in the crytoworld, there will be a time that governments of many countries will be enticed by the blockchain technology and will accept crypto in general for transactions.
Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:35:57 PM

We all know that since the beginning crypto  currencies continue to grow despite of negative news and FUD's. Crypto currency continue to be known and accept all over the world. I believe that crypto currency has a bright future since we are now in a new generation using new and modern technology. In the future crypto currency will become more famous and valuable and it will help to eliminate poverty all over the world.

RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

I'm not an expert but I think cryptocurreny will be the future of many business. Like many ICO's currenly is being introduce today that is implementing or integrating their existing business with blockchain technology and cryptocurrency. With this, for those solid and useful project, I'm very omptimistic that the future of cryptocurrency is very well.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
miss.M

Activity: 171

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

Well, i think crypto currency in the future will be more popular because every other day, there is a new investors on it and a new currwncy invented, for sure it will continue increasing and additional currwncy was being added in the blockchain technology.

Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:56:05 PM

Future predictions of bitcoin and all altcoin certainly still make users anxious, this is because the increasingly negative campaign of various media making it look difficult to rise again as last year.
jpnl0002

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:04:43 AM

just as bitcoin is today from the value it had almost a decade ago that will also be the difference it will be or have in the future from now so if it is compare from now and in the future the prize of bitcoin will be far more valuable form what it is today. as of old
Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:21:24 AM

The farthest prediction I have for cryptocurrencies is that this innovation will be a successful industry and will be used along side with fiat a competitive yet peaceful economy in the future. On this year however, I think that the prices of coins in the market will increase before the year ends as the demand across industries also increases in that times of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: