Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:27:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CENT] Pennies launched  (Read 135089 times)
ASICSRUS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Expert Computer Geek

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 04:09:35 PM

[It's not a bad quantity to be sitting on at the moment. 124K is ~0.91% of all coins in existence as I type this although that percentage will go down for as long as PoS is generating more coins than it should.

Make them work for you and stake them, get as many coins as you can from your 124K before the new wallet is released and cryptsy updates to it.
It seems CENTs hit the bottom and their price started to rise,
I wish it comes back to initial 100xhigher price.

i have been afraid to tweet about this one, i can promo any coin but prepare for shutdown  Cool

✰ If You Risk Nothing, You Risk Everything | PrimeDice.com | The New Way To Roll | *Thread*

<3<3:::LOVE^YOUR^NEIGHBOR!!!:::|+i|_33+(((PLEASE)))====>Donate if you like me!~> 157YEcD4WQ9UbhZ7NSC2FpuaYfxHe3JgF2
shakezula

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:14:22 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2013, 08:57:23 PM by shakezula

Ok, here's some Piggy Bank news:

0.9.4 will be released in the next day or two, just ironing out some graphical changes now. It fixes the stake issue by reducing the % of return on staked coins by a factor of 100. However, it keeps the 7 day stake and 14 day re-age, so you can keep saving you just won't get any more whopper payments. It will be released on my website and in multiple translations.

I have chosen a date in the future rather than a block number as the Pennies network moves a bit slow. The fork occurs at Midday, GMT on All Hallow's Eve, 2013. This gives all you holders a pair of fortnights to generate a bit more stake and those of you who want to get in a bit longer at reduced prices.

I'm happy pennies have been moved to LTC on Cryptsy, I prefer them in that market actually. Rough calculations have me estimating 8-10% of the overall supply of CENTs to be minted by the time of the fork.

On a completely different note, Physical CENTs have shipped and I should get them in the next week. If you're interested in one, they are going to be priced at .06 BTC including shipping in the US or Canada and available for sale on my website using CoinPayments.net. They will be loaded with 100 CENTs and as a bonus are trackable as a geocoin.
FinShaggy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Google/YouTube

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2013, 06:02:43 AM

Thought You Guys Might Like This:

If you want to make your own versions Smiley

http://finshaggy.blogspot.com/2013/09/make-you-own-im-so-poor-penny-meme.html

If everyone is thinking outside the box, there is a new box.
Carra23
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Need a campaign manager? PM me

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 09:50:52 AM

Took so much time to mine a few, and they are essentially worthless Undecided
DimaziK

Activity: 131

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:19:14 PM

0.9.4 will be released in the next day or two, just ironing out some graphical changes now. It fixes the stake issue by reducing the % of return on staked coins by a factor of 100. However, it keeps the 7 day stake and 14 day re-age, so you can keep saving you just won't get any more whopper payments. It will be released on my website and in multiple translations.

I have chosen a date in the future rather than a block number as the Pennies network moves a bit slow. The fork occurs at Midnight, GMT on All Hallow's Eve, 2013. This gives all you holders a pair of fortnights to generate a bit more stake and those of you who want to get in a bit longer at reduced prices.

I'm happy pennies have been moved to LTC on Cryptsy, I prefer them in that market actually. Rough calculations have me estimating 8-10% of the overall supply of CENTs to be minted by the time of the fork.

On a completely different note, Physical CENTs have shipped and I should get them in the next week. If you're interested in one, they are going to be priced at .06 BTC including shipping in the US or Canada and available for sale on my website using CoinPayments.net. They will be loaded with 100 CENTs and as a bonus are trackable as a geocoin.

Reduction of a percentage share will happen 01.10.2013?
Or reduction happened in the version of a wallet 0.9.4?
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:31:02 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2013, 08:41:34 PM by Petr1fied

Reduction of a percentage share will happen 01.10.2013?
Or reduction happened in the version of a wallet 0.9.4?

Only after the time has been past:

Code:
     static int64 nRewardCoinYear = 1;  // creation amount per coin-year
     int64 nSubsidy = nCoinAge * 1 * nRewardCoinYear;
+    
+    if(currentTime > 1383220800) //Fork at Midnight, All Hallow's Eve, 2013.
+      {nSubsidy = nCoinAge * .01 * nRewardCoinYear;} // 1% of the old stake; but hey still 7 days and a fortnight.

NOTE: That's actually midday and not midnight but what's 12 hours between friends? Wink
shakezula

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 08:54:52 PM

Hey you're right....12 isn't 24!  Grin
markn

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:48:19 AM

i get stake everyday, here is the trick, buy a good few thou evryday for a week, make sure the deposits in your account are 24 hours apart, then every day after your two weeks, you will get stake. and the more yu buy/hold, the greater you gain. even beeter if you have a couple of pcs, do tx out and in so your share doesn't get truncated.

200k per wallet solid makes you a milli err stake.

I wish you good luck you wizard!
I made my first wallet on 5.9. and everyday I sent about 2000 pennies in it. after 10 days I got some stake and then after another 7 days(and this stake was just one half of previous despite I sent some more pennies) and then I got nothing so I sent almost all pennies to my second wallet where I got first stake after some 8 days. but meanwhile price on exchange dropped so low so in fact I am holding zero.
I made third wallet and I am buying every second day and I send it immediately to my wallets.
(BTW I would like to now how much pennies they earned on cryptsy where traders deposit their pennies - they must be rolling in cash - thus they dont charge for withdrawing pennies)

To summarize it, now it will be almost a Month since I installed my wallet and I got only 3 PoS from piggy-fairy which are about 40% of all my bought pennies. I am checking my wallets everyday but piggy-fairy didnot visit me since last week.
And if will be released new version of piggie within several days, I perhaps dont get any other Pos.
I wonder who is dumping hundreds of thousands of piggies on cryptsy exchange because people like me wouldnot sell (giveaway) their hard earned pennies for such low price.
DimaziK

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 05:02:15 PM

Whether (9.2 or 9.4) percent of added coins depends on the version of a wallet?
DimaziK

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 08:47:11 PM

How many all will be coins?
xenofanesSkarak

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 11:23:18 PM

I have chosen a date in the future rather than a block number as the Pennies network moves a bit slow. The fork occurs at Midday, GMT on All Hallow's Eve, 2013. This gives all you holders a pair of fortnights to generate a bit more stake and those of you who want to get in a bit longer at reduced prices.

Thank you for introducing new version 9.4.
I checked your web http://andarazoroflove.org/cryptocurrency/pennies/ but didnot find information when must be installed new version 9.4. Can I loose my CENTs if I dont upgrade asap or today or tomorrow?
shakezula

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 12:58:52 AM

No you won't lose any pennies. I haven't finished the translations for 0.9.4, but I'm nearly done. The English version is here:

https://andarazoroflove.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/PiggyBank-0.9.4-EN.rar

Physical CENTs are here too! Waiting for Holograms and Coin Capsules, .06BTC each if you'd like one, email me!
shakezula

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:07:44 PM

Physical CENTs are nearly ready for shipping and only $10.

http://andarazoroflove.org/physical-cents-are-here-shipping-this-weekend-cryptocurrency-coolstuff/

You can order with BTC, LTC, PPC, NMC, DVC, XPM, or PayPal via CoinPayments.net. Free shipping in the US and Canada, and final product shipped will be in a coin capsule and includes 1000 CENTs loaded on it! All orders this week will ship on Saturday, or day of ordering after that (I've got to go to New Mexico again for a few days and will be back Saturday.

There are only 40 available in this first batch and 9 of them are spoken for. If they all sell, I will be ordering them in Silver next time.
Petr1fied

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:35:29 PM

Hi Shakezula,

I am unable to message you, it says you have blocked messages from all users.

- Vaz

Read his signature.

you can find shakezula in the #fridaynightunix channel on the freenode network if you need to speak with him.

Code:
irc://#fridaynightunix@irc.freenode.net
ronimacarroni

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 07:47:46 PM

http://andarazoroflove.org/physical-cents-are-here-shipping-this-weekend-cryptocurrency-coolstuff/

You can order with BTC, LTC, PPC, NMC, DVC, XPM, or PayPal via CoinPayments.net. Free shipping in the US and Canada, and final product shipped will be in a coin capsule and includes 1000 CENTs loaded on it! All orders this week will ship on Saturday, or day of ordering after that (I've got to go to New Mexico again for a few days and will be back Saturday.

There are only 40 available in this first batch and 9 of them are spoken for. If they all sell, I will be ordering them in Silver next time.
lol, is this a joke?
shakezula

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 08:42:33 PM

lol, is this a joke?
Obviously not, but if you don't want one, not a problem.
bob131313

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:31:50 PM

Money Supply: 86,540,389

Gotta love that POS code.

Any clue what the max money supply will actually be?
ronimacarroni

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 09:53:34 PM

lol, is this a joke?
Well I don't know maybe I'm missing something.
But from what I can tell you're selling one penny for 10 dollars. Huh
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2013, 09:56:02 PM

lol, is this a joke?

1 Penny with a private key loaded with 1000 Pennies.

I think it's cool, if you like it, buy it, if you don't, don't Smiley

If you prefer a coin without a (enthusiastic) dev, go look around, there are about 100 coins like that now Smiley
shakezula

View Profile
October 01, 2013, 10:32:28 PM

lol, is this a joke?

1 Penny with a private key loaded with 1000 Pennies.

I think it's cool, if you like it, buy it, if you don't, don't Smiley

If you prefer a coin without a (enthusiastic) dev, go look around, there are about 100 coins like that now Smiley

Ha, correct, those aren't pennies in the image, they are coins I had minted that look like the penny in the wallet. Sorry the image isn't the best (on purpose) because it doesn't indicate the final product. They will come in a plastic coin-capsule and like physical BTCs, LTCs, or XPMs they will have a hologram on the back covering a private key worth 1000 (or more if staked) virtual CENTs which you can import in to your own Piggy Bank.

They weren't terribly expensive, I had them done by a mint that makes Geocoins for Geocaching and wanted to make them collectable novelties rather than an expensive chunk of metal (ala the other physical coins). Pennies are meant to be fun and enjoyable, lighthearted crypto currency and these reflect that--they aren't spendy, can be tracked as a geocoin, and can be put on a keychain even!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: