Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Choose a Good ICO  (Read 10122 times)
HaFiiSs

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:40:30 AM

as of now is hard to choose a good ico . but  i give u a tip , for me good ico for now is GCOX why GCOX ? Global Crypto Offering Exchange (GCOX) aims to be the world's first fully licensed crypto token exchange that helps celebrities create, list and trade their own crypto tokens, known as Celebrity Tokens.

GCOX allows the public to have unparalleled access to the stars through the sale of exclusive goods and services, transacted through Celebrity Tokens as well as the Acclaim Token (ACM).

Through open market forces and the valuation of Celebrity Tokens, GCOX will serve as the first authoritative popularity index for celebrities. check link here if youre interested > https://gcox.com/
roycerollz.
Copper Member

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:03:57 AM

You should only invest in what you truly believe in. And if your investing only to make profit then only invest if the developers have experience developing for other quality projects. there are a lot more factors than that.. but honestly there are two types of ICO investors. Those who invest because they believe in the cause, and those who want to get rich.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:17:47 AM

I usually choose a good ICO by analyzing the ICO itself. I usually use SWOT analysis to weigh the chances of success of the ICO. SWOT analysis is an analysis that contains the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of the ICO. When we has mapped the ICO with a SWOT analysis then we can see clearly the chances of success and profits from the ICO. I also looked at the rating of an ICO but only as an additional consideration. The main consideration of choosing an ICO remains from my own analysis. Indeed the rampant ICO fraud makes us have to be extra careful in choosing the right ICO.

Anastasia93

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:21:40 AM

You should only invest in what you truly believe in. And if your investing only to make profit then only invest if the developers have experience developing for other quality projects. there are a lot more factors than that.. but honestly there are two types of ICO investors. Those who invest because they believe in the cause, and those who want to get rich.
If you invest in these coins you have to remember that the coins could have no value overnight man.

setancredit3

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:26:14 AM

It is best to find a good Ico, we must check the whitepaper and project development activities a few months after IOO takes place, but we also have to find out whether the ICO representatives, or founders can be easily found via the internet or not later, then see their website and public complaints about the ICO.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 01:38:07 PM

I study all related material like roadmap, whitepaper, worth of coin, supply coins etc. and after study all information in briefly and complete information is satisfactory then i personally invest in ICO.
UniversalToy631

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:41:31 PM

To check their reports and achievements.
ExciteStandout63

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:41:55 PM

By seeing their reviews.
ryker6688

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 02:49:21 PM

I think it's hard to know when good or bad. But I suggest you look at what the project is, who the CEO is, and whether or not many have invested. Whether a project is developed or not is by the core team

ripaex (https://ripaex.io/)
Marketplace
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:50:46 PM

Good ICO is now very difficult to choose. Better in this matter trusts professionals. Many sites have put a high rating rating to the KamaGames project, choose it and you will not be mistaken,for sure.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Tellek Garing

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:50:54 PM

I also really need a reference for that because I myself am confused to find a really good ico and bring mature progress so that later investors will get good and real profits
truetempo

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:51:44 PM

I guess ICOs with trading and real estate platforms are one of the high profiting ones. This is one of the matters I consider when joining ICOs. Another thing is the team and the campaign manager. I also consider the contents of their whitepaper and take a look at their websites. Ratings in icobench and icorating are also of great help in choosing a good ICO.
cpk02

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 02:58:48 PM

Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
The important thing is about the community support and remember the participant is not only yours and then another people will try to do the same effort to gain the potential investment in the promising ico. This is why i was looking for those ico which gained massive support just like experty with almost 10k member in the social grup or even swissborg.
Totally agree with you, it is important to check their community support before join or invest any ICO. I think dead community support mens dead project.
cesdujem

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:08:10 PM

It difficult to pick which is the great ICO in light of the fact that you'll need to complete a considerable measure of research about the ICO.Reading there white paper additionally is useful however a portion of these are definitely not. Simply do some your own exploration about your picked ICO. Knowing the ICO's quality through their social network is marginally adequate particularly message network since when wire has numerous individuals at that point that is the best sign of being a decent ICO. Perhaps it will help you as well.
equal2detask123

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:04:39 PM

Try to make a little research about the historical data of the project's developers/team. The purpose of the project should be as clear as possible, and the plus points if there are some advisors who give good reviews on the project.
Volkan_Tom

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

Now there are very few good ICOs. Project teams are interested in money, not in the future of the project. They sell collected Ethereum and merge the course.
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

It is necessary to study the technical document of the crypto project and find out what plans to implement it. And despite this, it is not always possible to understand whether the project will be successful or not. Many professionally made technical documents, but in the projects themselves, as a result, there is no good technical good.
RomertL

Activity: 470
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:27:29 PM

As for me there is 2 the most important things: an idea and a team. This two main subject which I research.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████▀
░░░░░░░▄████░░████████▀
░░▄█████████████████▀
░░░████████████████▀
░░░░██████████████▀
░░░░░██████░░█████▀
░░░░░░██████████▀
░░░░░░░████████▀
░░░░░░░░██████▀
░░░░░░░░░████▀
░░░░░░░░░░█▀

▄████████████▀▀█▄
████▀▀▀▀▀░░░▄ ░██
██▄░░░░░░░▄▀░░███
████▄░░░▄▀░░░████
██████▄█░░░░█████
████████░▄░██████
▀███████████████▀
▄████▀▀▀█▀▀▀████▄
████░▄▀▀▀▀▀▄░████
██▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
█▀░░░█▀█░█▀█░░░▀█
█░░░░▀▀▀░▀▀▀░░░░█
█▄░░▀▄░░░░░▄▀░░██
▀██▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██▀

▄█▀███████▀▀████▄
██░░▀███▀░░░░▀▄██
███░░░░▀░░░░░░▄██
████░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████▄░░░░░░░░▄██
██▄░░░░░░░░░▄████
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████▀░▀▀▀▀░▀████
████░░░░░░░░░░███
████▄░░░░░░░░▄███
█▀████▄▄░░▄▄█████
██▄▀▀▀▀░░░░██████
▀██████▄▄▄▄█████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██░██
██░▄███████▄░█░██
██░█▄▄▄▄▄███░█░██
██░▀███████▀░████
███▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄█████
▀█████▄█████████▀

▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
███▀░▄▀█▀██▄░▀███
██░▄█▀░▀░▀▀██▄░██
██░███░▀▀▀ ▀██░██
██░███░████░██░██
██▄░█▄░▄░▄▄▄▀░▄██
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀

manuelgar

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

I think the most important thing when choosing a project is to look at the team. If the team is strong, it will definitely be successful. It is necessary to study the information about all the team members and look at their successful projects.

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:31:31 PM

Hi guys, there are so many ICOs, such as those listed in https://www.coinschedule.com. It's pretty hard to review them one by one.

Which elements I need to consider, the team? the product? the promoting technology? or something else?

Thanks for any suggestions Smiley
I could not recommend any ICO because even though how good the team was promoting the ICO and their experiences related to the project they would like to implement there are still chances that the project will not going to work and maybe that they could not collect enough funds for their project to work out. There are times like that to happen and one should consider that before investing in an ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 »
  Print  

Jump to: