Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:25:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Crypto Payment System - New payments technology for cryptoeconomics  (Read 1039 times)
Artcooll

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:58:40 AM

The idea of paying out money of cash for mobile services is progressive. But if a man hasn't money to pay loans than I suppose he just wouldn't put the money for phone.
He not on the phone will need to be put, it will need to envy them exactly in the system, if I understood correctly.
kolonogov

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:38:47 AM

The idea of paying out money of cash for mobile services is progressive. But if a man hasn't money to pay loans than I suppose he just wouldn't put the money for phone.
He not on the phone will need to be put, it will need to envy them exactly in the system, if I understood correctly.
Ok , now I understand. Then as I see it is quite reasonable thing.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:21:19 AM

And it is possible to live without cash?
Even as possible, humanity is just now going to this)))
Christofor

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

When there is no money, this is the second problem. Therefore, I believe that those who do not have money, can not even afford to buy bitcoins, since its price is not small even now.
Christofor

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:24:32 PM

Without cash you can live. But you need to have a terminal for calculating everywhere, even in the same market. But, then there will be complete control over humanity, since everything will be written in black and white and we will have to provide a report of what and where. And so, as long as there is cash we are a bit free of all this.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 05:51:29 AM

Without cash you can live. But you need to have a terminal for calculating everywhere, even in the same market. But, then there will be complete control over humanity, since everything will be written in black and white and we will have to provide a report of what and where. And so, as long as there is cash we are a bit free of all this.

It is looks like real nightmare!
On the other hand such projects like CPS are necessary for comfortable life.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

And so, as long as there is cash we are a bit free of all this.
On the other hand, it can help to tackle corruption.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:10:27 AM

We deployed here discussion about actual question of modern days. I think blockchain in different fields is a way to the personal freedom in any case.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

We deployed here discussion about actual question of modern days. I think blockchain in different fields is a way to the personal freedom in any case.
Now mobile operators are already widely used as active wallets. For example, I have put the money to different projects sometimes. And this technology will lead them to a new level.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:34:16 AM

Yes I provide the payments using my phone from time to time. But this is not related to blockchain of course.
Christofor

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:35:30 AM

Yes I provide the payments using my phone from time to time. But this is not related to blockchain of course.
With the phone and I'm completely at you. Just a few weeks ago, I also like you did not know what a blockage was, and I did not use it. But now. thanks to competent developers I already possess very large information and with great pleasure I take part in payment from a mobile phone. In this there is nothing complicated, the main thing is to want and study the world.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:05:05 AM

Competent developers must to find reliable partners for realization their idea. I hope it will be so in a short time.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 12:33:10 PM

Competent developers must to find reliable partners for realization their idea. I hope it will be so in a short time.
They need to start with the secondary mobile operators, and then go to a major.
sarakeyyy

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:33:41 PM

When there is no money, this is the second problem. Therefore, I believe that those who do not have money, can not even afford to buy bitcoins, since its price is not small even now.
Of course, those who have no money can not live in Bitcoin anymore, and those who are poor are those who need government support
kolonogov

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

All services that are founded on blockchain imply active personal freedom and responsibility for own actions. No need for state interference.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:34:18 PM

All services that are founded on blockchain imply active personal freedom and responsibility for own actions. No need for state interference.
Practice shows that the regulation should be. Moreover, it is retail trade.
Christofor

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

Yes, I agree, and to this I lead. After all, as we would not like, but the state sees our income on the card or operator of communication, and this is at their disposal. And I think that they will come up with a commission here as well, in order to withdraw from the people, since all this simply does not happen. But still I want complete freedom.
kolonogov

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 08:31:40 PM

Yes, I agree, and to this I lead. After all, as we would not like, but the state sees our income on the card or operator of communication, and this is at their disposal. And I think that they will come up with a commission here as well, in order to withdraw from the people, since all this simply does not happen. But still I want complete freedom.

Practice in some countries shows that for businesses it is better to stay unseen for the state. It is more actual when we talking about such new things like blockchain and crypto.
Artcooll

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:18:49 AM

But still I want complete freedom.

I would have just relied on the convenience of payment crypto currency, and not freedom. Taxes still to be paid))
Christofor

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:35:48 AM

Practice in some countries shows that for businesses it is better to stay unseen for the state. It is more actual when we talking about such new things like blockchain and crypto.

Yes, that's what I'm leading to. Crypto currency will change our life, and if somewhere there will be control, then I think that we can not account for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: