Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:15:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Worked hard to build a portfolio - can you please check and share your opinion?  (Read 114 times)
donik (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:59:11 AM

I have recently invested in these coins, not sure whether I have jumped in late. Below is how it looks like. Could you please rate it.

SONM   22%
XLM           16%
BNT           15%
UBQ           11%
ATMS   11%
RDN           10%
BTC           10%
ARDR   5%
ghonkz

Activity: 459
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:24:16 PM

Isnt your portofolio have to much coin in it ? take max 5 coin, to much is not good except you are a whale. Get rid some of them by yor own choice and maybe add Ethereum in it ?
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:31:04 PM

I have recently invested in these coins, not sure whether I have jumped in late. Below is how it looks like. Could you please rate it.

SONM   22%
XLM           16%
BNT           15%
UBQ           11%
ATMS   11%
RDN           10%
BTC           10%
ARDR   5%

I think it is better if you give a chance ethereum, it is really good at the markets. Also maybe you can increase your bitcoin amount.
cryptospear

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

SONM   22%
XLM           16%
BNT           15%
UBQ           11%
ATMS   11%
RDN           10%
BTC           10%
ARDR   5%

You shoulda give BTC ateast 60% because if BTC moves wildly your portfolio will get rekt all the alts will bleed.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◆      P L A Z A      ◆  ◆  ◆  ◆       The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]       PRE-SALE Starts    │    March 15th, 2018       [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM   GITHUB   MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   TWITTER   FLIPBOARD   REDDIT   LINKEDIN   FACEBOOK   EMAIL
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:33:07 PM

All looks great expect that you should add some Etherium to this list. By the way things are going and plebs are thinking that Eth would rise as much as Bitcoin, we never know for how long the greater fool theory will keep on pumping the prices. So make hay while the sun shines Wink

qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:34:35 PM

Your portfolio seems ok but if i were you, i would have added 3rd generation blockchain projects like aion, ada and icx plus put a part in quality new projects like snov, storm, cob and powr etc i hope you will consider adding these.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:37:53 PM

thank god you have some btc there

i would also get in some real projects to bolster those others

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2479595.msg25382977#msg25382977

there are a few others but they are not added there yet. NOT MANY REAL PROJECTS OUT THERE THOUGH

bitbay

blocknet

byteball

PivX

komodo

specifically

3months18w

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:39:40 PM

SONM   22%
XLM           16%
BNT           15%
UBQ           11%
ATMS   11%
RDN           10%
BTC           10%
ARDR   5%

ETH and waves , don't miss them .

Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

SONM   22%
XLM           16%
BNT           15%
UBQ           11%
ATMS   11%
RDN           10%
BTC           10%
ARDR   5%

I think it is better if you give a chance ethereum, it is really good at the markets. Also maybe you can increase your bitcoin amount.
Undeniably the existence of cryptocurrecy increasingly craze. This year, a sign of the advent of the digital age, is also followed by a rise in the price of cryptocurrencies that swiftly dominate the market up hundreds of percent. The proof of this Ethereum..
yrsat

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

A lot of crypto tokens are amazing as for a beginner on the forum, I leave the main part of my portfolio to the etherium. Any tactic has the right to exist, the main goal is profit.
granchio

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:45:02 PM

SONM   22%
XLM           16%
BNT           15%
UBQ           11%
ATMS   11%
RDN           10%
BTC           10%
ARDR   5%

Undeniably the existence of cryptocurrecy increasingly craze. This year, a sign of the advent of the digital age, is also followed by a rise in the price of cryptocurrencies that swiftly dominate the market up hundreds of percent. The proof of this Ethereum..

In the terms of the price stability and good price, I think ethereum is the best altcoin. It would be great if  ethereum's price continues rising.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:56:24 PM

Well it's mediocre. Two the most promising altcoins missing. It's Ethereum and Ripple. I haven't heard anything about the coins that you have except Stellar and Bitcoin. Looks like they are some little coins. I'd rather invest in popular trustworthy altcoins like Cardano, Ripple and Ethereum of course.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:04:16 PM

Ready for some hardcore advice?

You are lacking a central currency that you build your portfolio around and you are spread out too thin.

You need to have one currency that is widely traded with all pairs, easily liquidable, and mainstream.
This means either btc, eth, and to a certain extent litecoin.
This should make up 40 to 50% of your portfolio.
What you choose depends upon how easily you can convert your coins to your central currency, what exchange you use, and how you plan to liquidate your assets.

As far as being spread out too thin, if you have less than 15% into any coin, even if it moons, your profit margin will not be significant.
There are two ways to fix this: consolidate your coins into 3 to 5 of them, or pump in a substantial amount of money into all of them.

Since the market is slowing down now and dipping, it is a good opportunity to move things around or to invest more.
If it is hard to put more money into crypto, I would recommend taking the time to research a good ICO investment.
With good research and picking a solid project, you can triple the amount of btc or eth you have.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: