Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:47:17 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $300 to invest - Hit or miss  (Read 586 times)
sale.kripta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:41:36 PM

You will never lose your investment if you do not listen to advice from outside. Of course you want to quickly make a fortune, and this will push you to risky operations. Do not pursue a big profit.
devcracker

Activity: 53
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:49:26 PM

I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.

Well my suggestion is to split your investment into multiple portions and invest in different alt-coins with cheapest rates and wait for few months unless their prices start to rise. It'll definitely bring huge profit. The process takes time but it's the best way I think to get rich. You must go through www.coinmarketcap.com for alt-coin selection.
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:08:38 PM

I have $300 to invest. Looking for making an insane amount of money. I know its greed, but $300 isn't going to change my life if I lose it.
But if I am able to pick the right crypto and hit the jackpot it will sure change my life and also the lives of people who are dependent on me.

my suggestion if you want $ 300 you get jackpot, just invest in POWR and hold until 3 months ahead so you get jackpot
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:14:21 PM

Your dream is not impossible and your concept is very good. I will spilt the $300 and research for 3 coins that has low market cap and preferably low price. Keep in a safe wallet that you control and forget about it for a few years.

iLatios

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:17:29 PM

To my mind, AION, Everex, Aventus, Change bank are profitable. If you want to invest in ICO and buy tokens for less price, take into account Beluga Pay. They propose bonus, so you will get extra tokens for free.

█        ★★★★★ TrustedCars Flex ★★★★★      
     │ ★★★★★ Changing Car Ownership Forever ★★★★★ │     
█  Website Token Sale up to 25% Bonus ANN Thread Telegram │ 
mysterecryptoooo

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:26:35 PM

If i were to invest 300$, i would split it into two in order to increase my profit. It s clear if you pick the right altcoins, you ll make a big profit. However do some research about the project and invest in those which market cap is low in the beginning that s my strategy. This year, altcoins are taking over

▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮WORLDOPOLY▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬
First Augmented  reality game based on blockchain
JOIN OUR   ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 06:34:51 PM

Now the price of all altcoins is decreasing. Every coin you buy will earn a profit in a short time.
You already have very little money. Choose things you will not take the risk.

Skizze

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

Listen to yourself or you may lose money. Nobody can tell you what the future will be like. Look at Dragon coin. I think it's a good choice, or ITC, ELIX. Although these coins have already risen but I think they can go higher. Make your own research and good luck  Smiley
nasip35

Activity: 398
Merit: 118

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:34:45 PM

I think if you make the right investments you can make good money in 1 year Choosing coins is very important at this stage I think you can evaluate coins like neo waves bnb
bob3772

Activity: 415
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:39:23 PM

If you're wanting to really make a substantial amount you probably need to look for coins that are in their infancy, ICOs are probably your best bet and then you've just go to hold out and wait and hope you picked a good one. Anything with a low hard cap will be a good shout.

keung0109

Activity: 164

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

I got in on $ITC when it was under $1 and now it's around $5-$6.  Cheesy

Really cool project that is said to be the IOTA of china. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iot-chain/
vdiablo3

Activity: 274

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:50:56 PM

you can make a lot of money with your 300$ There are many interesting projects in ICO but also huge mass of scams. i am not sure - invest in ico of top 10.
Or buy some coins when btc will go up.
The easiest way: go to a bank and make deposit.

hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:01 PM

If you're wanting to really make a substantial amount you probably need to look for coins that are in their infancy, ICOs are probably your best bet and then you've just go to hold out and wait and hope you picked a good one. Anything with a low hard cap will be a good shout.
even if you do not turn violently advertised Yeko companies, you can turn to a fairly wide range of information about different projects. And even having studied all this information, a person can make a mistake. Therefore, in any case, any investment is in its way a risk.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:34:17 PM

My friend made 7k from 300usd in 1 month. Whole secret is: invest in non pumped coins/ promising new coins. Never invest into overpumped shits on top of growth, and in few months you can make nice bunch of usd...  Lips sealed Lips sealed

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
charlie137

Activity: 1204
Merit: 220

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 09:37:20 PM

even if you do not turn violently advertised Yeko companies, you can turn to a fairly wide range of information about different projects. And even having studied all this information, a person can make a mistake. Therefore, in any case, any investment is in its way a risk.

and keep in mind things that out of hands of developers like legal status. its very trendy right now, more countries trying to regulate/ban the market

/__      ___ (  /    
\\--`-'-|`---\\ |      AXErunners
 |' _/   ` __/ / 
 '._  W    ,--'     
    |_:_._/
boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:38:53 PM

if you had used these 300$ in 2009-2011 on btc then you would be a star today ..

jokes apart invest this money in 3-4 coins which has lowest marketcap and project is too good ..

talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:56:18 PM

$300 is nothing, if that is your life saving and you don't want to lose it, stay away from crypto. If you're willing to sacrifice it, buy Burstcoin at around $0.07 in today's market. You can get about 4000 Burstcoins. Hold them for 2-3 years, don't forget to thank me in 2020/21.

geauxtigers

Activity: 30
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:59:52 PM

If you want the $300 to change your life, then you need to check out the cheapest coins that you can buy hundreds of millions of them with $100. 99% chance you will lose the $300, but there is hope.

DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Airdrop NOW! ⚡ (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=geauxtigers)
rodmanqs

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:08:25 PM

The cue grows, the alto in correction - an excellent opportunity to buy coins, which are of value to us and have disappeared the most. Personally, I bought ADA, SNT, ELF and CAPP.
johstacy

Activity: 225
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

Look at coins with an average capitalization, from 50 to 100 positions. Do not choose top and do not choose to be unknown to anyone. Look for someone important news is expected in a month or two. Read about the product itself. Look at the price charts for six months, a year. Make sure that this coin is not on takeoff. Choose 6 projects, put in each of 50 bucks. You will have 6 chances to become successful. Watch your choice. Wait and learn.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: