Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5005 times)
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
Much better to move on, used your failure as your tool to make your trading journey would be successful, i think you learn more for that and you do not invest in only in a single coin because that was too risky, you should learn how to buy multiple coin and invest good amount of capital to get back your looses.
karungbitcoin

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:05:13 AM

Before buy any coin should be look first in daily chart to know the price on up trend or down trend. And if you would like to buy any coin for long term investment for the better learn fundamental of the coin first and buy minimum 2 different coin, because will be too risky if only buy one coin because we can only predict the price but everything is not guaranted.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:15:33 AM

Same as like me, i just start trading with a little investment (for training because I just join in cryptocurrency). I buys NXT coin (I buys when IGNIS came out and I hope can get profit from people who buys when the price high), unexpected NXT coin goes down, when I buy back I hope I can earn with that condition but now NXT price still goes down -_-. It's make me become a HOLDER and I hope NXT can goes up.
add1ct3dd

Activity: 657
Merit: 270

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:28:00 AM

Yes trading because we can be millionaire in this way of doing, but as much as i know hehe it’s too hard to do trade so basically e need to lesrn some fundamentals and basics when doing trading.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:53 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
This is not considered as trading. It is more like investing for a long time, that is holding up the coin until the price rises and you make profit. On other hand trading is more like exchanging between USDT or different alt coins to make some profits in short term.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:55:46 AM

It is sometimes happen that you may incur a loss in trading that’s why it is risky but you may gain back your loss if keep holding your coins and wait until it rise up to your desired amount.
baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:28:34 PM

I'm sorry to hear you lost a good friend. But if you're in the beginning, until you learn, it would be ideal to use your demo account. It's an ideal simulation for your trader's strategy.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
husencoe

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:02:19 PM

I see that is called trading because you buy coin on exchange and try to sell when up. I'm sorry about your lossesbut I think you already understand about the procedureat. I think you loke forget to analyzing the coin before you buy. the first you do if you buy coin. For next time, don't forget to analyze coin.
OMGyasuo

Activity: 149

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:30:53 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
You can wait until that coin increases again, which is also a way to get back the money lost. However, there are some coin that has sunk into oblivion, no one to invest and that means the price will never rise again.

Reid

Activity: 2898
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:52:09 PM

Why not just let it be? Is there really no chance for it brought back to life?
I think that is a bad decision if I am the one who will decide.
I would rather make another capital to invest in another coin rather than withdrawing the other one.
It will be your decision. But most cases, altcoins dont go for a short term increase.
vakeswork

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

Why not trade? Especially if you have or earned tokens on bounty companies?
I also plan to earn tokens on bounty companies and trade them

DragonCoinZ

Activity: 238
Merit: 33

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

Not! If your working, its almost impossible. You have to watch the chart the whole day to find a good pump to sell and a good dip so buy. Of course you can work with sell and buy ordrs, but if your watching live the chart you can better estimate how deep it will dump or pump. So holding is much easier and your dont have to worry to find the right time to sell and buy.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:27:34 PM

There are two ways of trading:
Short-term trading - As the word says you will be buying your desired cryptocurrency and sell them in just a short period of time usually an hour or days.
Long-term trading - These were the hodlers, they tend to buy the desired cryptocurrency and then hodl them for month(s) before they sell it.

Trading is not an easy job because it requires you to have a self control and patience, and if you're lack with it you will end up in the losing circle.
sumanto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:44:31 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

yes you should trade, if you do not trade you will not get the maximum profit because maybe you can just keep it for long term, or you can combine with doing both long-term play by buying various kinds of coin.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:52:58 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
Trading bitcoin and altcoin is fun when you really know how to do it. Trading coins is all about buying the dip or fast rising coins and sell them for higher price. Trading is all about buying low and selling high. And when you know your ways and how to do it - it's pretty much easy like A, B, C, & D!
DrakeDG

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:56:06 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

I am not sure what the question is. But honestly trading is a different kind of game, you may face a defeat on a wrong move you will make. Better to be careful next time.
marqonah

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:01:12 AM

Give your opinion Smiley
yes it can, and you should keep trading. if trading then get profit back. Another case if you do not trade, then can not be maximized profits. but in addition to not trading then coins can be stored in the long term. and can be traded again when approximately the price of coins soar.
DennisStoff

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:12:27 AM

Want to be a successful trader, but do not want to lose. That's what most people want. A "noble" desire, to get rich quickly. But unfortunately impossible. Like going to be a successful boxer, but do not want to hit. Or want to be a topnotch surfer, but do not want burnt body burnt sun. Or want to be a world-class cyclist, but do not want a sexy calf like a pedicab driver. Yo, ora iso. No pain, no gain my friend.

Fortunately and loss are part of trading. Just like being hit is part of boxing. You see how many times a boxer hit at the time of the match, not to mention the training time.Justru training time digebukin continue, so hold it.

Boxing coaches can teach you how to dodge a punch, or how to survive a blow. But can not guarantee a boxer is not hit. A good boxing trainer will not teach you how to hit, but will focus on teaching you to be hit by an indirect knockout. A trader who can earn profits consistently, does not mean never lose. He also suffered a loss. But the harm can be minimized.
110910ktx

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
I think to be able to trade well you need to learn a lot, have full knowledge of the trade as well as have the right information channel you can succeed. This is a very new field and It is risky if you do not have the knowledge you are rooting for. Finding and learning more experienced people will reduce your risk as well as make you more profitable.
ruben0909

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:05:17 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

Thats still part of trading but it  cause you losses not money but time. There are some oppurtunities that you missed to gain profit to other coins.but, its okay as long you hold your coin you will not suffer losses. I hope the coin that you hold still kicking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: