Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 05:47:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5005 times)
Alexvid

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:43:50 AM

If the transaction gives you many benefits then you do not trade the transaction if you miss a chance to get rich if you do not want to participate in trading these cryptocurrency. I advise you to trading

trading actually provides many benefits for people. now there are many people who get the benefits. like they can get additional finance and everything else
Of course trades provide benefits for players with a note that they have the skills and knowledge to make good predictions in the market, but sometimes there are times where some traders do not trade due to certain conditions such as the downward trend, they do not trade because it is quite risky for them

Of course, you need to know when to stop trading and just hold your assets because you'll lose if you continue. Now everything is down and it's not smart to trade. It's smart to buy more of the alts that you already own and hope for the best.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:24:48 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
The market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to guess, so to be able to trade successfully is very difficult, the market is bearish in the long term so the bitcoin price will be able to Deep down and altcoin too. Trading at this time is risky and very risky, you should return to the stable market to be able to lose the most safely.
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
You can see that trading at this time will be extremely dangerous, bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in recent days, so it is very difficult to trade successfully. Bitcoin prices have been steadily decreasing over the past few days, and so are the prices of altcoin. I believe that if overcome the bargain this time the bitcoin price will likely increase in the long run.
Andalusy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:37:16 PM

If you want to ensure you are happy no matter which direction the winds blow, then be set-up to benefit from whatever comes next. If you have some coins you hold, some coins you trade daily or weekly, some money set aside for a dip, and some high-ball and low-ball orders set… then you stand to benefit regardless of what happens. It can be tempting to cash out of crypto or go all in, but both of those can be disappointing if the market goes in the opposite direction you were hoping for.
HiamPlutooo

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

I don't like trading. It waste so much time and efforts. I prefer invest.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:59:45 PM

Learn from the mistakes and experience that there will be more regret if only investing in 1 coin. The crypto trading principle is buying when low, sell when high. The point is to gain profit by selling and buying. Better go out and buy some different coins. Buy a coin worth less than $ 1

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
BitGunner

Activity: 205

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:48:06 PM

bad news, guys! The price of Ethereum fell to $ 565, a 6 percent drop from yesterday's high. The ether for a long time walked in the side channel, now its lower boundary is broken. Capitalization of Ripple lost $ 1.5 billion, while the rate of the Crypto currency decreased to 61 cents
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:01:21 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

Well, instead of calling it "trading", I would coin that more on the "investment" side of things because you are not actually trading or actually exchanging any coins for another. Instead, you just hold onto one coin, similar to like starting one business, and then, waiting for it, with proper action of course, to prosper and be successful. The factor for it to be considered as trading is if you are actively exchanging coins, seeking for those coins that have better value than the ones you are holding. Also, it should be done with diversity of coins in your hands rather than just one.

Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:13:57 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

Well, instead of calling it "trading", I would coin that more on the "investment" side of things because you are not actually trading or actually exchanging any coins for another. Instead, you just hold onto one coin, similar to like starting one business, and then, waiting for it, with proper action of course, to prosper and be successful. The factor for it to be considered as trading is if you are actively exchanging coins, seeking for those coins that have better value than the ones you are holding. Also, it should be done with diversity of coins in your hands rather than just one.

You're right 'Mr. Ailmand ', op is more on the investment side, because he is not an active trader. 

Give your opinion Smiley

However, when viewed from the current market conditions I think trading with one coin only the profit you will get, may be narrow and difficult. So the best advice for you right now is by making a purchase and selling it when the selling price is above the purchase price do it continuously in every hour.
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:33:47 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
I believe you should not trade at this point, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating and difficult to predict, so it is very difficult to trade successfully. Bitcoin prices are recovering slightly and this has caused altcoin to bounce back, but I believe this is a short-term recovery and bitcoin prices will likely continue to fall further.
Chair ee law

Activity: 232

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 11:53:31 PM

there are a lot of ways on when to consider trading your coin. Read and search for updates on communtiy like telegram, discord, and other sources. Make anaylizations on such updates wether future plans of the devs will result in future gains.
bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:23:05 AM

yes of course, I will trade even if the price is expensive or the price is cheap, if you do not have much capital for better trading you are looking for work first so you can get money for trading capital.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

in my opinion, trading is if you do buy and sell in market, and you have done that then you have to do trading and if price goes down then better to hold coin and wait until price rise again
trading or not, it depends on what you feel. for me, for now I prefer to hold it because there is some busyness that I get. but this is a good moment to trade. I'm sure so many people are trading now.
In the mean time, I have held my portfolio and have been waiting instead to sell them when the time comes. Also the current market is very good in terms of prices and stability and money invested in the current time can really be proved great in future when there will be a rise in the prices and the market will be in boom period. Having said that, I believe the future will be green all around.
pidobir

Activity: 446

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

In my opinion, trading is associated with certain skills and abilities. For example, to carry out technical analysis. And you have lottery and not trade.

doomloop

Activity: 2296
Merit: 581

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:15:38 AM

Maybe it would be best for you to hold bitcoin for long term and dont touch it or do anything with it in a few years. I think that is the safest coin you can hold and if ever the rest of your coins will be gone, then at least there is still a chance bitcoin will up twice more than its price now and you'll gain back the losses.
Proceed forwards and start trading in this favorable market as we know that the value of Bitcoin is below 10k dollar and the real value is 7.6k dollar which is affordable and achievable for people. We used to trade in a market which gives you more quantity products and this will make huge profit in a high market where the value of your products is high and more than that of the price on which you bought the product.
In the mean time, since the market is a bit red, I will not love to let go of my portfolio. Portfolios that can give me more than it will if I sell it now is worth holding. Also the stability factor in the market has started raising its head and this is a situation that all the time lead to economic prosperity. I hope the market will be quit good in the end of the year so if you are trading right now, better hold to get high later.

vinbentrob

Activity: 210

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Well,  no matter how you want to see it,  holding your coin after it has lost some value in fiat is a type of trading!  Trading is not just selling to buy lower or vice versa,  trading is also holding to gain value!

Shinvenice

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:44:42 AM

Not yet, i am not yet ready for trading, for losing my money for now i am contented here in forum. But time will come and i can set my mind to do trading if im ready and can accept loses someday.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:15:18 PM

Not yet, i am not yet ready for trading, for losing my money for now i am contented here in forum. But time will come and i can set my mind to do trading if im ready and can accept loses someday.
I am also afraid on first I try doing trading because of course I'm not yet fully equipped with strength and confidence if ever I got mistaken and get failed. I am so much aiming for a profit that's why I only wanted to get profited but I trained myself that in this kind of work you need to convinced yourself to accept whatever may be the result of your actions.
trolltalk

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

Before make any trading or invest in some coins you should have further research on it cause trading is not easy and you could lose huge money if you are lack of knowledge on it.
Manyak

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:17:38 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
For me i want to be come a trader yes it is hard to trade and im afraid to but i wont lose my hope and to trust my self I can do it i know if you want to become a rich you need to trade
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: