Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:16:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading or not?  (Read 5017 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1004

www.licx.io

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:15:42 AM

do not trade if you do not have the required knowledge, because the risk of losing in this case is very high. If you have a good knowledge of trading then you can try it, it is considered as one of the most profitable ways for an experienced person
well you are right. trading takes a great deal of consideration, because every step you take there will be a considerable risk there. so, searching for information in advance is the right thing. for the experience, you can get it while doing it, and I feel that this time is a very good time to trade.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
 Low Fidelity - High Potential 
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████

█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:21:31 AM

You should not lose confidence! You should believe to yourself for you to easily overcome all of your losses. Try to improve your skills and knowledge in order for you to regain the money that you lose.
The trading profit is from skill and good self-control, don't forget above all that.. it's important to stay in control of emotions/anger, because thinking more calmly will always be close to the optimistic and stepping with precisely also definitely till can be able mastering it and finally.. we got succeed in trading. Also it's important make no mistake in choosing a trusted coins
MiukoOk

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

What you get if there is no transaction ?  and what you will get if you trade ? the result you will get from your options,  it will help you decide whether the deal is good or not. No trading for you to follow that.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:36:46 AM

If you lose your capital to trading  maybe you get not potential coin or possible decrease more like what happen to you.
Never give up because if you give up you will get your capital back if you have plan for your next trading maybe you will get more profit . Next you trade better if you buy a coin make a research and don't invest to one altcoin because better to have more altcoins to avoid losing in one dumping price only.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:53:10 AM

Never give up because if you give up you will get your capital back if you have plan for your next trading maybe you will get more profit . Lesson learned don't put all your capital in one coin only because if the coin failed you'll also failed to earn profit but if your capital invest to more coins there's a possibility to earn profit.
anntlevel

Activity: 286
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:43:29 AM

if you really like the risk, and the money, then i think that trading is going to suit perfectly to you, seriously, but take in consideration that it is very risky after all

Do trade with less valuable coins if you are starting from scratch and slowly upgrade to the valuable market where there you will get huge profit as we know that one can get more profit if trade with more valuable currency or product. Now buy Bitcoin in this market as the value is low and affordable for an ordinary person to get it and achieve it on the current market price.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

with trading you can get a lot of profits than those who do not trade certainly will not be able to grow the assets you have. make sure you have the trading skills first before starting and of course I will always choose to be a trader
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:03:33 AM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley
That's why we need to study and know it better what and where we invest because sometimes even we don't want to happen we lose our capital and don't get anything in the end. Cryptocurrecy is risky that's why we need to careful and know everything before we invest.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:32:11 PM

Short of learning and expertise, you can't deliver benefits since this the vital. If you enter the exchanging. Better to do look into so you can settle on a decent choice about what coin you purchased not simply purchased an altcoin. Some of it, not every one of them will give a benefit. you should know when you will quit trading for some time and when you will purchase or offer a specific coin, Don't neglect to monitor it day by day.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 07:52:26 PM

If I lost most of my capital in one coin, I will hold the first to coin it up again, whether it can be called trading or not?
Give your opinion Smiley

Yes of course it was consider as trading because you are only avoiding the dumping time in the market since you did not want to lose a huge amount of your coins, buying and selling at the right time will make you rich in just a few months.
doomloop

Activity: 2324
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:24:53 PM

with trading you can get a lot of profits than those who do not trade certainly will not be able to grow the assets you have. make sure you have the trading skills first before starting and of course I will always choose to be a trader
In the mean time, trading has become a bit risky and anyhow the current profit from trading is not more than the future profit if I hold my portfolio. This thought is keeping me away from trading now and I have decided to save my portfolio till the market is green again. This will help me earn good in the market at low cost and I will be able to either reinvest or withdraw.

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:14:23 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 12:12:18 AM by Superzpay

Give your opinion Smiley

Don't worry dude.  Market price may change ups and downs.  It's like a gambling. Don't fed-up with this.  Please hold until the price up again.
Holding is better until the market recover as in this condition it becomes very hard to trade and to get a good profit. When market recover and reach to a good condition then we can easily double our money in trade.  And in the weaker market only the expert and skilled traders can do trade as they are more efficient in their decision in trade because of their more time spend in the trade.
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 10:18:02 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
I believe that if you trade at this time the risk will be very high, you can see that bitcoin prices are constantly fluctuating in recent days and are constantly falling sharply. It is because of bitcoin regulation that the price of altcoin is constantly decreasing and can not be reversed. I believe that at this point you should not trade because the bitcoin price will probably be about $ 6000.
NorihiroName

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

I'm starting to think that fast trading is more actual in current conditions of market. Many alts fall now and noone knows if they will even restore.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:04:00 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
Well i can only tell that it is trading when you sell the coins you hold for long term, and for me you are just doing holding because you are just waiting until the value or the price of your coin willl increase very high before you sell it.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:07:53 PM

Give your opinion Smiley
We are the same situation since I started on trading last year, I am newbie before in crypto and I started to do trading and boom, always loss before, I didn't know before how to trade, that's why I always keep losing my hard earned money. Now, I don't do trading now, I promised to my self that I will stop trading now. It's still your choice if you want to trade.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:32:58 PM

do not trade if you do not have the required knowledge, because the risk of losing in this case is very high. If you have a good knowledge of trading then you can try it, it is considered as one of the most profitable ways for an experienced person
well you are right. trading takes a great deal of consideration, because every step you take there will be a considerable risk there. so, searching for information in advance is the right thing. for the experience, you can get it while doing it, and I feel that this time is a very good time to trade.
The current status of the market encourages people to buy as the market rate of Bitcoin is low which is 6.4k dollar. Current price improved a little from the yesterday’s price but still it is low and is below 10k dollar. So it is very clear that market value of Bitcoin is less than 10k dollar so this is a good time to buy and should not wait more. This decision can change our future profit into maximum profit.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:44:17 PM

Give your opinion Smiley

It is trading but next time do not put your money in a single coin for is too risky. Spread your money and invest with different coins to make sure that you will not loosing more buy doing an investment with different coins such as btc and altcoins.

Sergio444

Activity: 174

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

Give your opinion Smiley

Well so sorry about your loss mate, and now i will only request you that you just take some break from trading and cryptocurrency market so that when you come again and take your fresh new trades you don't feel fear or any kind of emotions around your mind. And also i would like to add that if you are a begginer then you better practise your trades with demo account an then go for trading with live account and at starting trade the market with small scale and then go with big scale. It's not a good idea to invest all your capital in one single coin.

I am not sure he really meant that the statement made really means he lost his capital. There was an "if" clause which means on conditional basis. Anyway, that wont be trading if you hold the initial coin. That will seem more of a long term investment. In the event of really losing much of your capital, of which I am not sure, dont back down at all. Set your goal and determine to achieve them i a given time frame.
kiendepzai24

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:44:01 AM

People who are entering into trading to make money but with the current situation people should hold the coin instead of selling them for low price. Market is volatile situation which we cannot predict where the bitcoin and altcoin prices are going to be. So the only choice we have is to hold the coins
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: