Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:47:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 14154 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:12:42 AM

Manta is being created to fulfill an un-solved need within the Crypto community, a combination of speed, privacy, and fee-less transactions. Its design utilizes DAG and will be a heavily modified fork of RaiBlocks which will allow for ~1750 tx/s allowing for transactions in a scaled environment to remain under 15 seconds.

>>Why only 1750tx/s? Is this the max it can achieve? Is the limitation caused by the atmic swap of the untraceable coin?

The speed of ~1750tx/s is because of usage of the atomic swaps, which is still quite fast since it's untraceable and only has a ~10 second transaction time.

What's the difference between your coin and Raiblocks?

Our coin aims to provide fast transactions of around ~10 seconds to the end user while adding privacy in transactions which RaiBlocks does not have. Think of it as a cross between RaiBlocks and Zcash.

I think that is good combo, feeless + privacy. And ANN says 75% distribution via faucet. Do you mean airdrop?

Thanks for the kind words. We are currently deciding between airdrop and faucet, though we're leaning more towards faucet.

Faucets are much more fair.

I agree, its better to let everyone have a chance.

Transaction speed and zooming at the moment a serious problem ... I Hope you will succeed ,good luck !

Thanks!

Manta - One of the 1st DAG & zkSNARKs currencies.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:18:31 AM

What is the different this coin with other coins?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
fhferreira

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:39:33 AM

Smiley great
Nicolas Bebek

Activity: 335
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:01:40 AM

This project seems potential hopefully, your project succeeds in coin sales and can compete with other competitors

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
overlordcoin

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:52:35 AM

any info about DEVs?
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:14:10 AM

What is the different this coin with other coins?

Our coin allows fee-less and untraceable transactions, with the avg tx time being ~10 seconds.

This project seems potential hopefully, your project succeeds in coin sales and can compete with other competitors

Thanks mate!

Supercoiner111

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:30:41 AM

I will keep an eye on this....

Scor Pio

Activity: 393

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:39:23 AM

I have heard two same project with DAG and zkSNARKs
The project called Stone and paper if i'm not wrong,
I hope the man behind all three project above is not same
SangSoerya

Activity: 78

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:23:00 PM

hmmm.. look like a quite interesting project.. i'll be watching this!!  Roll Eyes
Cryptagoras

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

could be interesting  Grin
BrunoCoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:04:43 PM

Hello everyone, I would love to work on this project, I am a graphic designer and could take care of this part. But, why this name "Manta", is that fish? It does not seem to convey the 3 fundamentals of the project: 1 Fast, 2 Private and 3 Secure, I would have some ideas of names and a design aligned with the proposal, if they are interested I am ready.
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:12:03 PM

I have heard two same project with DAG and zkSNARKs
The project called Stone and paper if i'm not wrong,
I hope the man behind all three project above is not same

and all of that project ask for donations,,
but i hope all project with DAG & zsnarks plan is true not only a donations program

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Dump3er

Activity: 1414
Merit: 560

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:21:20 PM

I first thought you guys are just another team of scammers but your distribution model suggests otherwise. I am always wondering why people first post their stuff on bitcointalk and then say that any technical documentation will follow much later. But it seems you probably came up with your idea rather recently. Going to read your stuff once published.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
CoinMenX

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:33:46 PM

interesting  Wink
moneroguru

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:24:59 PM

Devs, are you willing to reveal your ids and your profiles/work and so on?

If you have startd prototyping, a git hub would be useful too.

I was and still am interested in stone, but i still have doubts about donating.

I was planning to drop 1btc but now i am leaning towards doing in milestones.

This would greatly help
fonship

Activity: 893
Merit: 135

Bitcoin is not a currency or asset. Its a MOVEMENT

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 05:26:07 PM

Watching and waiting for more details

selling sushistake.com, send offers
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:45:39 PM

I first thought you guys are just another team of scammers but your distribution model suggests otherwise. I am always wondering why people first post their stuff on bitcointalk and then say that any technical documentation will follow much later. But it seems you probably came up with your idea rather recently. Going to read your stuff once published.

Appreciate the kind words!

Devs, are you willing to reveal your ids and your profiles/work and so on?

If you have startd prototyping, a git hub would be useful too.

I was and still am interested in stone, but i still have doubts about donating.

I was planning to drop 1btc but now i am leaning towards doing in milestones.

This would greatly help

We plan on revealing ourselves after our official release, though we are releasing our whitepaper soon, we hope you'll be impressed!

PixelJim

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:52:36 PM

Hmm.. people want tech like this. Watching closely.
jacksonpollock

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:29:21 PM

Made a small donation, if this comes out, it'll be a top tier coin for sure Grin
GeePeeU

Activity: 540
Merit: 251

ASK

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:34:09 PM

I like the concept of majority distribution via faucets. It seems very fair. Hope I don't miss the launch. Good luck.

Always doubt.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: