Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:47:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Manta - DAG & zkSNARKs - Fast, Fee-less, Private Cryptocurrency  (Read 14146 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
miya125

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 10:14:07 PM

This project is a scam..

stop donating!

The admin just deletes any messages with concerning questions

really?
I already sent 13LTC.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dave773

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

This project is a scam..

stop donating!

really?
I already sent 13LTC.

Yes.. i tried to ask some legitimate questions but he just deletes everything.

He will delete these posts as well!

Ive been spamming this thread to try and get my message seen. Usually he deletes my posts within a minute
miya125

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:03:51 AM

This project is a scam..

stop donating!

really?
I already sent 13LTC.

Yes.. i tried to ask some legitimate questions but he just deletes everything.

He will delete these posts as well!

Ive been spamming this thread to try and get my message seen. Usually he deletes my posts within a minute

So very sad(T_T)

I have no choice.

I pray that it is not a scam.

Pleeeease MANTA!!!!
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:18:16 AM

This project is a scam..

stop donating!

We've deleted your posts because they aren't questions, just baseless accusations.

Manta - One of the 1st DAG & zkSNARKs currencies.
dave773

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:51:06 AM

This project is a scam..

stop donating!

We've deleted your posts because they aren't questions, just baseless accusations.

my original post that was asking questions was deleted.

You say you are working on the code.. so show your github?  And put it to rest whether this is a real project or not.

MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:17:39 AM

This project is a scam..

stop donating!

my original post that was asking questions was deleted.

You say you are working on the code.. so show your github?  And put it to rest whether this is a real project or not.

Your original post was not just "questions", it was insulting to members of the forum. As for our github, we've stated our timeline numerous times.

Sincerely,

Brian

MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 01:34:11 AM

Description
MANTA is being created to fulfill an un-solved need within the Crypto community, a combination of speed, privacy, and fee-less transactions. Its design utilizes DAG and will be a heavily modified fork of RaiBlocks which will allow for ~1750 tx/s allowing for transactions in a scaled environment to remain under 15 seconds.

Backend
The currency will entail a modified usage of zkSNARKS which will use atomic swaps off chain to allow for transactions to be private yet maintain an efficient speed of around 10-15 seconds on a highly scaled environment.

An extremely simplified explanation would be if Amber wants to send Bill 2 Manta, the Manta would be swapped to an untradeable/uncollectable sub-currency which would be sent to Bill then instantly swapped back into the 2 Manta which allows for privacy, all verified through proper nodes.

https://z.cash/technology/zksnarks.html  provides an adequate and in-depth explanation of the technology.

We aim to have our full code release in March of 2018.

Team
Our team currently involves 2 people who are heavily devoting our time to the project and aim to have it released timely and polished. We are excited to work on our currency which we believe will be the driving force of the future.

Distribution

We plan to release the currency through a faucet distribution similar to RaiBlocks as we believe it is the fairest of options to allow everyone to get their hands on a piece.

We plan on having 75% released through faucet, 20% for early donators, and 5% to be locked in a Dev fund.

The amount of total Manta created will be 133,248,290.

Though not needed, donations would be sincerely appreciated and would be allocated to future development costs that will be faced. Any contribution will be rewarded appropriately when Manta is initially distributed. Please PM us beforehand so we can verify the transaction with the correct person.
Our fixed rate is $100 = 10500 MANTA, making the maximum MANTA supply to donators of $253,171.75 .
The USD amount of a donation will be calculated using coinmarketcap.com with regards to the time the donation was sent (via the transaction ID).

RaiBlocks: xrb_3spms1mkp84ij5o8zjkrhh7jk4ntd87jzfrk4raei3t79afxowgz91xadpsz
Bitcoin: 17sK2qjhsq75guY2uvGKbLen9syi6ZYM7c
Litecoin: LRqV4hcjTuRpuZX2LpKeMBhTAcqhu2tU4H
NEO: AMstQXPSF6zGhZ7hUpQRC7owza1NpNdN3P
Monero:479b6ES6SYQAfQzAtWvpt2HToRPMktpjZ7Z7DPJExfcrKtJgUnnaL9D6VVF43DPUVa5C1L9yTB6PPHW XxxmhmW8RPCwVF29
ETHER: 0x48FF0a6AeCF2761c5DB26D9C77832F0e1f2e45f9
Donation List (Will be updated frequently) https://pastebin.com/zzgsir9J

We are delighted to bring the world this new currency and hope to bring Manta to the top in 2018!

Cheers to all, from Jason and Brian, founders of Manta.

zkSNARKS included is good news, but is this one mineable?

MANTA will not be mineable.

aBoss

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:02:22 AM

Will this have the ability for masternodes?
CoinHustle

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:13:48 AM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 05:25:22 AM by CoinHustle

Donation sent an received, this project has real promise so really looking forward to seeing it progress.

Please keep the updates coming.

Thanks!
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:24:02 AM

What is the total coin supply and what is your official website?

Campaign Manager (2018)
MantaCurrency (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

Will this have the ability for masternodes?
It will not utilize a masternode system.

What is the total coin supply and what is your official website?

The total supply is 133,248,290 MANTA, our official website is launching in mid-February.

I Just sent a donation, please check you PM and confirm it has been received.

Thanks!

I can confirm we've received it!

alanshore141631

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:39:31 AM

I think your idea is very interesting. Consider donating some eth.
zamzum

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:43:09 AM

Lurker here, my first post. This sounds promising, but as you surely understand, I cannot donate without seeing something concrete.

I would like to participate in the testnet. As a programmer, I'm also interested in contributing to the code, once you make it open-source.
cryptosheeple

Activity: 25

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:55:51 AM

Hey everyone, just making a quick update here!

We're currently not accepting donations for a short period of time as our purpose of initial donations was to provide funds for aiding development, not necessarily serving as an ICO. We look to re-allow donations again in the upcoming weeks.

We appreciate the enthusiasm through this thread and look forward to releasing MANTA as soon as possible, although we will not release it incomplete.

Lastly, we'll be providing occasion development updates between now and the release of our whitepaper and such.

Cheers,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil

Brilliant. This should be the way. Looking forward to seeing more and investing.
steelslo

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:02:49 PM

Hi,

I didn't get an answer regarding my donation. So I am asking again. Have you received my donation of 6 XRB. The donation was sent yesterday. I have sent you PM. I hope my donation was successful because you closed donations.

Thanks
BrunoCoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:12:25 PM

We're currently not accepting donations for a short period of time as our purpose of initial donations was to provide funds for aiding development, not necessarily serving as an ICO. We look to re-allow donations again in the upcoming weeks.

We appreciate the enthusiasm through this thread and look forward to releasing MANTA as soon as possible, although we will not release it incomplete.

Lastly, we'll be providing occasional development updates between now and the release of our whitepaper and such.

Cheers,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil

Very good decision, keep working guys!
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 12:17:44 PM

Lastly, we'll be providing occasional development updates between now and the release of our whitepaper and such.

Cheers,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil

Continuous updates is really required and also answering all question and concern about the project will help erase all doubts about the project intention. I am looking forward for the faucet launch and will surely participate in the promotions.   
worldofcoins

Activity: 1848
Merit: 418

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 01:53:53 PM

Cheers,

Brian, Jason, and Nikhil

Continuous updates is really required and also answering all question and concern about the project will help erase all doubts about the project intention. I am looking forward for the faucet launch and will surely participate in the promotions.   

lol tell that to raiblock he left for months with no update letting us think it was dead project hence is why I Do not support them any more
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:46:09 PM

so how does this faucet work? Daily payouts for owning a web wallet?
MacronMiner

Activity: 266

Scam Hunter

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:02:36 PM

I'll be following this. Keep up the job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: