Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:47:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2k in 2 months?  (Read 2881 times)
ovcijisir

Activity: 1492
Merit: 326

🐪

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

Ethereum all time high was ~1400$. It is hard for me to believe it will rise so much now when the market is barely recovering from big fall.

It will probably rise in price but I doubt it will be so soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:31:44 PM

Do you think eth can reach 2k usd in 2 months time?
As far as I can see, ethereum is moving towards right now. From $395 last week, it moves to $690+ and I am expecting that it will reach in $1000 until the end of May. Hopefully, what will you say will definitely happen on June. For sure, this current pump will continuously goes on.

francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:42:49 PM

I saw a message with the forecast of the etherium of $ 5000 by the end of the year. I think that this is a too optimistic forecast.
You are absolutely correct 5000 by the end of the year is simply not possible, I'm not holding a lot of ethereum but some and while I will love to see that price I do not think we're going to see it at least in a few years, which is good because that gives you time to buy a significant amount of ethereum for a very cheap price.
apimembership

Activity: 448
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:54:07 PM

anything may happen in crypto world itdoesnt seem impossible that ethereum hits 2k in 2months. i hope summer will be very profitable for bitcoin and ethereum
spyderbilt

Activity: 320

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

$ 2 in 2 months can happen if the market growth can be high, we can be sure if the market will be stable and ethereum prices can rise high. we can be sure of that and will definitely happen for ethereum.
rustyrustam

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

That may be a bit aggresssive in my opinion. We need proper institutional money to flow in for that to happen. While the market is slowly recovering, I don't see it going over 2K unless bitcoin goes above 20K+ again.
oaks05

Activity: 770
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:43:09 AM

reddit cofounder predicted 15k by end of year, really hard to believe but i def believe it can pass its ATH from not to long ago.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:33:35 AM

Ethereum price of the bitcoin as of now is $650 plus and I think it will increase more the price of the ethereum and possible become 2k dollars this month or next month. The target price of the ethereum when you started this topic is not already reached 2k dollars but if you compared the price of ethereum of january and now is must lower than price but for sure it will increase again.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

That may be a bit aggresssive in my opinion. We need proper institutional money to flow in for that to happen. While the market is slowly recovering, I don't see it going over 2K unless bitcoin goes above 20K+ again.
I think so too, because at the moment bitcoin prices are still in a rate that has not been maximized, so it is still not possible if the price of ethereum could reach $ 2000 in the near future
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:52:35 AM

Ethereum price of the bitcoin as of now is $650 plus and I think it will increase more the price of the ethereum and possible become 2k dollars this month or next month. The target price of the ethereum when you started this topic is not already reached 2k dollars but if you compared the price of ethereum of january and now is must lower than price but for sure it will increase again.
Yes Ethereum dropped  at lower value since january,  but I don't think so it will become $2k in value in just  two months because of the current bearish market. Day traders also affect a lot and yet the current situation isn't accurately match as what people been predicting of. However eth price will remain that stable until it reach at $1k for the next few weeks of roller coaster behaviour as part of the volatility.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Kelaychi

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:28:15 AM

from the date of your post, one month is gone, one month left and eth is still below 800... well i think it may get there in the coming 6months, not two as in your question
gudjhonson

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:53:37 AM

Do you think eth can reach 2k USD in 2 months time?
I think so. The price of Ethereum could reach 2K USD within two months. I am sure to say yes because I am very confident in the rapid development of Ethereum and the price can be high in a short time. It has been proven that Ethereum could be the best Altcoin of other coins. So you have to believe in Ethereum.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
buy_crypt_sell

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 05:21:42 AM

On the crypto currency all is possible. Maybe, of course, the price for Ethereum will grow to $ 2,000 and not for 2 months, but very soon.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

Oh, you wrote this almost in the end of last green period, which ended on 12 Jan (the price peak for whole crypromarket).
This market has a huge volatility, ETH could reach both 2k$ and 200$ during rather short period and you should be ready for it.

jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 08:20:52 AM

No, I think ETH will rise to $ 1k over the next few weeks, so it's impossible to reach $ 2k. In my opinion, the price is only $ 900 - $ 1300. Can not rise higher.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
cryptofunn

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 09:41:28 AM

Ethereum can reach this value, but somewhere in a year, now there are unpopular updates that can not allow the ethereum to grow on a hipe

mintevacuateY

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:59:15 PM

I personally believe in that alt coin and I know it will rise to that amount.
dikistutmazsabri

Activity: 279

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:15:13 PM

I think ethereum 2000dollar will reach very comfortably. it is now starting to rise in price. and the future will come very easily. absolutely.

CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:45:41 PM

Currently, ETH is at $ 753, up more than 10% from yesterday. If growth continues like this, the next two months predict ETH will rise to more than $ 1000. As for the $ 2000 rate you say, I think by the end of 2018 ETH will be able to reach that level. If the market goes wrong, it will not be predictable.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 06:29:03 PM

Currently, ETH is at $ 753, up more than 10% from yesterday. If growth continues like this, the next two months predict ETH will rise to more than $ 1000. As for the $ 2000 rate you say, I think by the end of 2018 ETH will be able to reach that level. If the market goes wrong, it will not be predictable.
If ethereum price continue to rise, it is possible to meet that rate, but it will take more than two months for that. Maybe within a year, the prediction will happen positively. Believe it that it will rise on that price in the future which will benefits all the holders of ETH. Like bitcoin, it can positively reach the goal of yours.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: