Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2k in 2 months?  (Read 2881 times)
supremo666

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:10:19 PM

I think it will definitely happen this year. but for the first and second quarter this year it will go remain 700 USD , in the end of the year i think i will reach 1000 USD or more than than , and will definitely go back to 700 USD by February 2019 Smiley)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:21:00 PM

I agree with that. everyone wants this to happen. but the current target is 1k. we've had a lot of fall. we have a right to be happy now.
spencer13

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 02:26:58 PM

we need a hype for this, no hype no ethereum 2k lol
SanchoBTC

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

I do not believe in that. It seems to me that the price of ETH can rise to 2000 dollars not earlier than winter of 2018. But maybe I'm wrong.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:06:11 PM

My instinct tell me that ETH will not get to $2k yet even this year. Even ETH is the most trusted altcoins at the present it will not yet reach to that current value in 2 months. My prediction can have it $1k plus at the end of this year so it is a good investment still.
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:13:12 AM

Eth is expected to touch its previous all time high price by aug as per chart indicates and analysis so eth is on bullish run and strong support as well
BarryBomb

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 08:46:00 AM

I think that is a bit hard especially with the constant market cap of 300 to 400 Bil. We would need some new money in the market and a little less FUD
RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:03:32 AM

Do you think eth can reach 2k usd in 2 months time?

Well, I want to believe that speculations, But I see today market condition and I doubt that prediction will be valid.
Sill does not understand why the market can't recover after big the big crash several months ago.
itrade777

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:07:13 AM

The graph of the altcoins now are dramatically going down. So in the next 2 months is very unlikely to happen at all because of the very slow pace moving of the currency. But it will definitely go with that digit someday because ETH is the most acknowledge altcoins for now and it is good for a long term investment.
Yunbalo

Activity: 191

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:34:48 AM

I do not believe in that. It seems to me that the price of ETH can rise to 2000 dollars not earlier than winter of 2018. But maybe I'm wrong.
Personally I do not think ETH can reach the $ 2000 price in the future, ETH price fluctuates at a price under $ 1000. That's what I'm sure in the market. Today there are so many altcoin exist and compete with ETH, investors have been holding many other altcoin. So the demand is down, of course.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

With the current situation of market in cryptocurrency, I do not think ethereum will hit $2k in two months as it will take a gradual process for it to grow as soon as the market recovers. This might likely happen in the later part of the year or early next year if the market keep growing and there is no fall.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:06:58 AM

Ethereum is one of the very fast developments of Altcoin but if within 2 months can reach 2k I think it's a bit difficult. Maybe Ethereum could reach 2k by the end of this year. Let's wait until the end of 2018.
It's possible but hard to do it for just 2 months as you need much money to boost the price high and I don't think a single investor can do that in 2 months. Making a rally needs a lot of resources and you need the help form supporters to sustain the momentum.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Ceballos

Activity: 621
Merit: 288

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 11:09:40 AM

No chance for now. Market is still crashing and there is no good signal for now.
ETH will not reach over 1k in 2 months. We need some good news to see a rise above 1000 usd for ethereum

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:01:56 PM

This is a good indicator, and a good challenge to the future, they are building a road to a potential future,and I think this crypto-currency will succeed, so I can only wish you success and growth.
Michaiah

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:05:12 PM

With the dip this month I can not see or foreseen this kind of price for ETH, ETH as we know has becoming more usable to any project and widely accepted as payment world wide but for this coming two months returning the last peak price of ETH should the first thing that will happen before it will continue its road for $2000.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 12:34:23 PM

With the current situation of market in cryptocurrency, I do not think ethereum will hit $2k in two months as it will take a gradual process for it to grow as soon as the market recovers. This might likely happen in the later part of the year or early next year if the market keep growing and there is no fall.

I do agree that it maybe rising at later days next year and for now still we may experience market price uncertainties. The market will not be falling but its been expected to fluctuate unpredictably for several period of time and we couldn't help but encourage people to be more stronger than before.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 01:46:44 PM

I think that could happen. But not now, or in the next few months. Given all altcoin prices are falling dramatically. However, after seeing before that ethereum had reached the price of more than $ 1k, so it is not impossible Ethereum reach the price again even reach $ 2k. Basically ethereum is the top altcoin with the best prospects and quality of transactions. The ups and downs of the ethereum price are not something to worry about. Just for any reason the price of ethereum drops. And do not worry Ethereum will one day triumph again. Even reach the price you say in the span of 2 months. thank you

yes I agree with you because now altcoin and bitcoin are still decreasing so from that I am sure Ethereum will reach 2k not now an could be in the coming year and because Ethereum have good growth so we do not have to worry

Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

Ethereum is indeed the best Altcoin and includes rapid development. But to reach 2k in 2 months I think it is very difficult. Because now Ethereum again through the difficult times. Maybe if basically the price of Ethereum is high, to reach that price will be easy.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:33:33 PM

Ethereum is one of the very fast developments of Altcoin but if within 2 months can reach 2k I think it's a bit difficult. Maybe Ethereum could reach 2k by the end of this year. Let's wait until the end of 2018.
$2k in two months is very unlikely, because now the market price is recovering slowly and now the market can not yet stabilize to the highest position. But although ethereum can not reach $ 2k in 2 months but by the end of the year ethereum still have the potential to reach that price.
I will not say that reaching 2000 dollars for ethereum in two months is unlikely I will say that it is completely impossible, we need to be realistic with our predictions and to not let our feelings and emotions to get in the way when we make predictions because if you do that then you are not going to see the truth right in front of your eyes and you will miss real investment opportunities.
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:43:09 PM

Ethereum will definitely hit 2000 dollars but in 2 months it is definitely not possible. I would suggest you to invest in ethereum and forget it for like 6 to 9 months. When you return back you ll see 2k$ worth of ether.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: