Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:57:29 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2k in 2 months?  (Read 2884 times)
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:58:21 PM

Ethereum will definitely hit 2000 dollars but in 2 months it is definitely not possible. I would suggest you to invest in ethereum and forget it for like 6 to 9 months. When you return back you ll see 2k$ worth of ether.

The specified times is looking not enough for ethereum. It needs more time to reach that price. It a matter of being patient if you're in ethereum. It will give you what you want. Never worry about it.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

Ethereum will definitely hit 2000 dollars but in 2 months it is definitely not possible. I would suggest you to invest in ethereum and forget it for like 6 to 9 months. When you return back you ll see 2k$ worth of ether.
Yes it can be like that just waiting for 6 or 9 months is enough time possible for ETH go up to 2K,However it could happen within 2 months if the BTC value reaches 30K  Wink.

katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:59:56 AM

With the current situation of market in cryptocurrency, I do not think ethereum will hit $2k in two months as it will take a gradual process for it to grow as soon as the market recovers. This might likely happen in the later part of the year or early next year if the market keep growing and there is no fall.
There is no way that we can deny this fact that the entire crypto market is facing a lot of problems and that there are so many factors which are then resulting in the decrease in the market value of the crypto coins. Under such circumstances, I don’t think so that it will possible for ETH to make this much of the jump and for that, we must show up little more patience as things need time to get better.
blacktux88

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

expect it  is crypto i think everything is possible.
if there come good news , good projects and btc go to moon more than it was ,
ether will be able to get this

carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:15:56 AM

The specified times is looking not enough for ethereum. It needs more time to reach that price. It a matter of being patient if you're in ethereum. It will give you what you want. Never worry about it.
Absolutely, the longer someone is going to hold his digital asset, the bigger will be his amount of profits. As it is this way that all the potential coins increase their value with the passage of time. Though is have not heard of anyone who was able to become millionaire with the help of ethereum but is believe this coin is the most trustworthy one among altcoins. Despite of its slow nature, it has never disappointed holders.
francis2

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:08:08 PM

Do you think eth can reach 2k usd in 2 months time?
Ethereum is one of the very fast developments of Altcoin but if within 2 months can reach 2k I think it's a bit difficult. Maybe Ethereum could reach 2k by the end of this year. Let's wait until the end of 2018.
$2k in two months is very unlikely, because now the market price is recovering slowly and now the market can not yet stabilize to the highest position. But although ethereum can not reach $ 2k in 2 months but by the end of the year ethereum still have the potential to reach that price.
Exactly it seems that most of the people posting those kind of predictions are new people that got spoiled due to the recent growth in the market that we saw in the last year if you have been in the market for a very long time you will notice that the market has a tendency to not move much for some time, then to grow significantly and then to crash.
Job7work

Activity: 208

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

I think that eth will not affect the price of $ 5,000 this year. I also think that such predictions are too optimistic. As the eth reaches around 1000 $ then we will see if there are possible further increases up to the new ATH and above.
laluna24

Activity: 511

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:12:09 PM

I think that eth will not affect the price of $ 5,000 this year. I also think that such predictions are too optimistic. As the eth reaches around 1000 $ then we will see if there are possible further increases up to the new ATH and above.

Yes let's observe the market once price increase I think it will continues to increase so a lot of changes I think could happen on ethereum. In two months time maybe it will not reach but if $1k could sudden reach a possibilities will happen.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:18:20 PM

Ethereum worth 2,000$ in just two months is quite not feasible in the sense that Ethereum's highest market price was only at 1,000$ mark and it took several weeks for ethereum to reach that mark. But i believe it will reach more than 2,000$ in the future because Eth is a very promising crypto.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:58:06 PM

In my opinion, ethereum has a great possibility to reach better prices in the future.

2 months might be a short time for that, but I think it might reach more higher prices than 2k in the future.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 08:34:50 AM

It will certainly, gain but not so much. Yes, I admit that Ethereum can reach 2 thousand but many months can pass until we see it. I guess, by the end of the year, ETH will cost over 1.5 thousand.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:47:52 AM

And I believe that this year, Ethereum can reach two thousand. yes, we all have to wait until the winter comes, but I am sure it will happen. As for the nearest 3 months, it might cost over a thousand.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:56:20 AM

With the current situation, it is impossible to reach $2k in coming days because now Bitcoin value is kept decreasing and increasing and thus affecting the price of all other altcoins. It will take another year to reach the value of $2k because we are seeing many panic people keep on selling when they hear any negative news about the Bitcoin.
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

as the market recovers it will take time for the people to start reinvesting in them again although ethereum has a networking effect the fact that people are rather choosing bitcoin over ethereum means that it will increase slowly
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:17:04 AM

With the current situation, it is impossible to reach $2k in coming days because now Bitcoin value is kept decreasing and increasing and thus affecting the price of all other altcoins. It will take another year to reach the value of $2k because we are seeing many panic people keep on selling when they hear any negative news about the Bitcoin.
It's affecting everything inside the market, ETH market was also falling huge and reaching that value will take not a month or so but maybe another year/s before we can see another great movement again from this market, as long as there's people who's willing to invest and wait the value of ETH still have a lots of potentials.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:46:18 AM

I think that etherum could show its real power in the beggining of 2019 or after some months of this year, i still believe that the price of etherum could surprise every investor on this market.
BitindaHouse

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:15:07 AM

This question was asked at the beginning of the year, then I was not so educated to answer it ... Today we see a situation when it fell for a month by 50 percent. In the first because of the ICO ALMOST ALL COMPANIES AFTER CARRYING OUT ICO bring him to Fiat and the second is mining, I can say that it will never be 2k. This is my opinion

akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 07:21:37 PM

at the time of posting this thread i think ethereum price was down,, now it was slowly recovering and hoping for a price blast this coming days and weeks.. and for all altcoins as well

moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 08:42:39 AM

Ethereum is now far from that price, 2k is not a cheap price. and it was rather difficult to achieve ethereum even though the bull run happened I wasn't too sure the price could reach 2k quickly.
even my predictions are not far from 300 to 500 USD this month.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:03:17 AM

it is impossible to see the price of ethereum can be $ 2k in 2 months because the price of ethereum is quite slow and sometimes it can fall even slightly
so for me it's impossible

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: