Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:30:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
soerklike

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

I am also a new bee,i would to more thing about bitcoin ,how to get bitcoin and how to sell .
please and thank.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:47:59 AM

First yoi need to know  about bitcoin.And you need to more read and study.Then you must have a bitcoin wallet.
what's the different between ETH wallet and bitcoin wallet? sorry i'm newbie too in this forum. thx in advance Smiley
ETH wallet is for Ether, and Bitcoin wallet is for bitcoin, they are two different currencies  Wink

Yes but we have wallets for bitcoin i suggest you should buy hardware wallets or get web wallets like electrum to store it! eth wallet i strongly urge to get MEW wallet to save your erc20 token
Delmiro (OP)

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:50:15 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

The first thing to do is to create a bitcoin wallet. You can open a blockchain wallet via blockchain.info .
Since you are still new to bitcoin, I'd wouldn't advise to go into trading straightaway. I'd suggest you participate in signature campaigns to earn bitcoins. Thereafter, you can use your earned bitcoins for trading.
And how can I participate on this campaigns?
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:55:46 AM

i m new to. my brother told me to grow up first position too jr. member then join campaigns.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
Delmiro (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:00:59 AM

I am also a new bee,i would to more thing about bitcoin ,how to get bitcoin and how to sell .
please and thank.
Look at the links the guys sent, I have learned a lot in no-time!
Delmiro (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:57:05 AM

i m new to. my brother told me to grow up first position too jr. member then join campaigns.
Could you explain how do you join campaigns?
nheychan

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

when you turn into a jr member you can join campaigns. that is how you will earn altcoins.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:24:04 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

The first thing to do is to create a bitcoin wallet. You can open a blockchain wallet via blockchain.info .
Since you are still new to bitcoin, I'd wouldn't advise to go into trading straightaway. I'd suggest you participate in signature campaigns to earn bitcoins. Thereafter, you can use your earned bitcoins for trading.
And how can I participate on this campaigns?

You can see in the service subforum marketplace if you want to join the signature campaign, but for now there is no signature campaign that accepts a newbie, at least if you want to join the signature campaign you have to rank bitcointalk is JR. Member. My suggestion is let your rank be Jr.member first, and then learn about the world of cryptocurrency.

Actually, getting bitcoin there are several ways such as Trading, Mining, investment and signature campaign. And it all takes time to understand it. Because in this world there is no instant to make a profit, even if you have a lot of money and invest in bitcoin it will be very risky.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:37:24 AM

I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

While you are still a newbie,the first thing you do is educate yourself first on bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and there is lot of threads in this forum that deals with the use of bitcoin. All the questions that you had in your mind about cryptocurrencies and other related to bitcoin are all here in this forum.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:55:30 AM

Do some research mate.  And seems you are in a right place , you can use the search bar in the right top corner of this thread to obtain more information.  However i suggest to dont rely on others if you want to achieve some of you goals make your own idea to answer those questions. .
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:01:04 AM

My advice would be to try and absorb everything anything you can about Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. One of the easiest ways to do this is watch YouTube videos. Some of my favorites include:

boxmining, BTC Sessions, Crypto Tips, and Crypt0's News.

You can also read articles and follow people like Andreas Antonopoulos on Twitter @aantonop

Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:33:14 AM

First you need to know  about bitcoin.And you need to more read and study.Then you must have a bitcoin wallet.
Guesstures012301

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:36:09 AM

My best advice for you is try to watch the facts about bitcoin and try to read more about bitcoin. Because this are the best way for you to earn bitcoin.
Truna

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:04:01 AM

Buy Bitcoin, Create Bitcoin Wallets, Read Bitcoin News, and more  Smiley
Delmiro (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:29:56 PM

when you turn into a jr member you can join campaigns. that is how you will earn altcoins.
And what do you mean by "altcoins"? Also, what's an ICO?
achsan fauzy

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:23:56 PM

you should read a lot about bitcoin and crypto before you decide to manage bitcoin. many how to get bitcoin with your money.
kakoli akter jhumu

Activity: 113

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

Just do some research on it by watching video tutorials or reading articles.Then you will understand from where to start and where and how to earn bitcoin.
k_kuchkarov

Activity: 238
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:11:42 PM

The forum has a lot of information for beginners!
In any case, start with what to learn more about the very crypto currency!
And then about bitkoin! Bitcoin was and will be first!)
pelonis

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:14:02 PM

For me, the best resource is Andreas Antonopolous. His Mastering Bitcoin book is the best resource to get a real in depth knowledge of how the bitcoin protocol works and what a bitcoin actually is. The first two chapters are very accessible and can be read at github for free.

https://github.com/bitcoinbook/bitcoinbook/blob/second_edition/ch01.asciidoc

If you want something to listen too and want to absorb some crypto currency knowledge more passively, I recommend listening to Andreas' interviews with Joe Rogan on The Joe Rogan Experience Podcast. They are a very good introduction.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:32:09 PM

Welcome! There's a lot to learn, but it's well worth it. Here's a few links to help you get started:

www.Bitcoin.org - has a lot of good material for people just starting out.
https://howtobuybitcoin.io
http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html - has a lot of more technical stuff, but also a lot of good advice and info for everyone
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6jlop4/rbitcoin_faq_newcomers_please_read/
Coindesk.com has a good section of guides for people new to bitcoin.

Hopefully this will be enough to answer a lot of your questions. Best wishes!
The poster above me is very right, and you can also get hand full of information on the beginners and help section on this forum. You can also visit YouTube's to watch some bitcoin related video, and also read peoples comments and replying on post within the bitcoin discussion section you will get you self sufficiently enlightened on bitcoin and other ALTs.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: