Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:37:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
cintya31

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:18:50 PM

to get started we need to know what bitcoin is and how to use it. to get bitcoin itself many ways to get bitcoin can be through trading or follow activities associated with bitcoin.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
I think the first thing you need to do as a beginner is to learn. When I was a beginner, I didn't know much about bitcoin. I bought bitcoin directly, and because I didn't know it, I lost money on my investment. I asked my friend for help, and he told me that I needed to know a lot about bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:26:38 PM

You can get started in bitcoin by preparing all the things that you need like your own bitcoin wallet and also your potential money that will be put in bitcoin as an investment. Before you buy some bitcoin and put your hard earned money into that, it will be better if you will study first so you will be well prepared for the things and scenarios that might happen or you might encountered.
gidaahmad

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

The most important step in Crypto is to keep a wallet or exchanger account that we have from irresponsible hands. Especially with the number of phishing and scam websites today, very risky if we are not careful in looking at the website address we visit. So, welcome to the world of Cryptocurrency.
Naazrul

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

Bitcoin is on of the most popular crypto currency. If you new to Bitcoin then you should take a huge knowledge about bitcoin. Bitcoin is not only a simple thing. There are many website who can sell bitcoin. But first you should know what is bitcoin and why it is use. Then you can buy some bitcoin. There are many ways to earn form bitcoin. Trading is one of the best way to earn bitcoin.

But before you should know what is trade. Bitcoin mining is also a great way to earn lots of bitcoin. But i think you first start form trading bitcoin. I think it is easy for you.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

hi welcome to this forum and i hope you can get some information and learn about bitcoin, i will ask your question,
1. where to buy? i think you can buy bitcoin by deposit your money into any exchanger that available in your country like coinbase, xapo or something else
2. where to sell?you can sell into that market again, after you sell it you can withdraw it into your bank account.
3. when to sell? did you mean in trading? its very hard to tell specific but for the simple word is buy it when low and sell it when high and make some profit

KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:35:28 PM

You should check on the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the informations you need.
Absolutely right, aside from that you must have your own research in order for you to have an idea what bitcoin really is. Having your own research decreases the percentage of being curious. It is good to have a research so that you will be guided on what to do and in order for us to avoid scam.
Welcome to the clan mate, it's definitely right you have a lot of things that should be learn and a lot of experience on the way because those experience's of yours will teach a lot about bitcoin. For now you should acquire first a lot of information and try to analyze it properly before you're already getting started because it's a must if you wanted to survive your first try.
perova93

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:40:08 PM

You can start from this forum and advance in order to then already participate in various kinds of subscriptions in order to have more opportunities.
arjen18

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:48:23 PM

You can start in bitcoin by reading some forum or articles here in bitcointalk you can also visit this site as your guide https://blockgeeks.com/guides/what-is-bitcoin/
Dreamr

Activity: 263

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:15:18 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
Wondering if this guy really wants to learn about getting started with bitcoin, where to buy bitcoin, and where to sell it. Seems to me, he's looking for someone to give him a bitcoin for free, lol. Learn everything about bitcoin for beginners here: https://bitcoin.org/en/faq
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:23:38 PM

Try to learn as much information as possible. A lot you can read here on this forum, there are also some useful sites in the Telegram, some of them are paid. The more you know, the better.

I'm also a newbie in bitcoin. But I try my best to the understand how bitcoin really works. I read, research all possible information I can gather.
ronsaldo

Activity: 217
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:29:07 PM

if you have a acc you need to reply2 the question but dont spam your reply just reply every 10mins and if you are a jrmember you need to a 10merit to be a member
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

start as always any activity with the help of the Internet and other known sources like our forum. I think the best is when they tell you and explain.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:51:25 PM

Welcome! There's a lot to learn, but it's well worth it. Here's a few links to help you get started:

www.Bitcoin.org - has a lot of good material for people just starting out.
https://howtobuybitcoin.io
http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html - has a lot of more technical stuff, but also a lot of good advice and info for everyone
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6jlop4/rbitcoin_faq_newcomers_please_read/
Coindesk.com has a good section of guides for people new to bitcoin.

Hopefully this will be enough to answer a lot of your questions. Best wishes!

this links are very hepfull. thanks for that. its hard to find all information here in this forum.

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:57:30 PM

what about that wallet address?do you want us to send you some coins?i know that youre new herr but the first thing you should learn is asking for funds here is not tolerable.so better edit that part,unless you will make explanation what is that all about..many advices had been sent here,so you have enough idea on what to do
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:59:01 PM

My Bitcoin strategy very simple, if BTC go up -  i sold all my altcoins and wait untile new ATH on BTC, but if bitcoin go down, i buy all altcoins which i like, and try to make more BTC when alt's go's up. Then repeat.

Also you can try look at ICO to secure a moon.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:19:46 PM

if you are beginner in bitcoin. you should understand and learn bitcoin. but if you insist on buying. you can buy in exchange. when should you sell.? when the price is above your purchase price. you can read news about bitcoin in order to buy and sell at the right price.
Thardz07

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:36:47 PM

I think before you should start, you should review all the topics in this forum and gather all the informations that helpful for you. There are many same questions here just like your asking here in this forum. Just explore and it will be better for  you.
mininglegend1234

Activity: 154
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

start as always any activity with the help of the Internet and other known sources like our forum. I think the best is when they tell you and explain.
I think for beginner or a newbie this forum is the best way to learn. You'll find out everything about Bitcoin. You'll learn how the World of BTC works and you'll know how how to join that world. You'll know the things you ought to do. You'll be well informed of things about BTC so better visit it before anything. Also, ask from someone you know whom know about this.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:45:47 PM

Read, read, and read. The forum has all the resources you need to know the tip of the iceberg about bitcoins. All you have to do now is read news online and start investing your money on bitcoins. I hope you have a fruitful bitcoin investment adventure in the future.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: