Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:45:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:56:22 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

I suggest to you to first know about the basic here in bitcointalk as well as in bitcoin. You must be aware the things you are into it. You must know tge advantages of bitcoin also the disadvanatages that may affect you. Then start doing it by yourself and I suggest to you to read more about bitcoin so that your knowledge become wider and wider. Btw, no begging here. Smiley

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

just doing bounty and airdrop. it will help.. or but new coin with low price

If you have a social media account with a large number of followers and friends, then you can try this route to earn some altcoins or tokens, which can be later converted in to Bitcoin. And once your rank improves here in Bitcointalk, you can try the signature campaigns.
kyucryp

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:54:35 AM

I advise you to often read in bitcointalk tread, and do not get tired of doing it. I'm sure all beginners do not get bored to always learn and read. Do not forget to find friends And do not be shy to ask. Maybe that's the first step you should do.

strwy09

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:55:18 AM

I think you should first understand Bitcoin, or, first, learn about some currencies that you think are good and you want to invest, because only after understanding, can you judge whether you can invest in it, or can you get it from it? interest. If you blindly invest, then the probability of your loss will be great.
Cool1

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:00:34 AM

You should read a lot in this forum and learn many things you can know from this forum www.bitcoin.org
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:06:11 AM

In order to start knowing what Bitcoin is and what is its concept, you can try to search in this forum especially at the Beginners section. You can also try to search using Google in order to fully and deeply know what Bitcoin really is. You can try to browse in this forum and once you saw the unfamiliar words and concepts that you see you can use Google. I am happy that you are starting to know what Bitcoin is at that age. Good luck in your Bitcoin career!
zwiggel

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:27:32 AM

You want to invest in bitcoin then you first learn about it. You should find out about bitcoin in the forums, the site. To participate in bitcoin you must register a bitcoin account. You must have a bitcoin wallet to trade and store it. You must have a bank account for billing bitcoin.
Cixboy61

Activity: 238
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:33:08 AM

First make some research about blockchain and try to understand how its works. After that you can find all information about how to buy or where to buy.
Also don't forget the other crypto currencies.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     A N T E X     / // ///     MULTI-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED PROTOCOLS & SERVICES     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram Group     >     Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Whitepaper     <     Telegram Channel
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
twitami1

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

Exchange is the easiest way to get your first Satoshi (satoshi is like a cent for a dollar, only for bitcoin and a lot less than a cent) or immediately the first bitcoin. Immediately I say: if you do not intend to spend your blood, then you can start with a freebie, that is, get your first satoshi in other ways without investment, but it will take a very long time to tinker with you so that you decide.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:39:14 AM

Exchange is the easiest way to get your first Satoshi (satoshi is like a cent for a dollar, only for bitcoin and a lot less than a cent) or immediately the first bitcoin. Immediately I say: if you do not intend to spend your blood, then you can start with a freebie, that is, get your first satoshi in other ways without investment, but it will take a very long time to tinker with you so that you decide.
No before that you should have to learn and analyse and make a detailed study about Bitcoin and also about other crypto currencies. It helps you to know the structure and perfomence of the each crypto currencies. And what strategy helps to attain your goals from this field. Experience is the best teacher in the world. In the beginning you can start by investing small amount.
Mystogan915

Activity: 320

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

First to do, make some research about bitcoin. Be familiarize about bitcoin, because you to learn more about bitcoin before investing or getting involve here in bitcoin world. Be patient and take courage everytime! Goodluck!
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:42:32 AM

I guess so many ways to get bitcoin for free if you can not afford to buy it. but, you have to be patient, and work hard for it. sometimes people know how to get bitcoin / money, but they do not want to work hard for it.
Ziomuro27

Activity: 406
Merit: 254

BookiePro.Fun - The World's Betting Exchange

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

On my experienced here in bitcoin forum, the firts thing that I do is to read the rules and regulatution, some users who just starting yet are ignoring its regulation, second, read the thoughts and ideas that the users given to the users who ask question, third join a campaign cause it will helps you a lot, there will be alit benefits that you can get including knowledge abouy the currency and tge salary that you can get if complete different number of post that tgr admin of that campagn will give.

center]
           ▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
WINDICE

▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀

OPlay NowO

Follow Us
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[/center]
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:10:54 AM

because you're new to bitcoin is investing the first thing you can get because bitcoin is faster if you run into the investor even if you are newbie still.
SlickTight

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:22:04 AM

If you are new to bitcoin, first you must do some research about bitcoin, learn more things, explore in bitcoin before going in or investing to bitcoin. If you are ready to invest in bitcoin my suggestion to you is don't panic to sell your bitcoin. Hold it
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:28:58 AM

Before,You have to study about all crypto. than you get some useful idea.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:31:25 AM

You can buy some coins for a start if you have the money to do so and just hold for the meantime or maybe get into trading altcoins and try to make some money from that too. Or you could join bounty and signature campaigns to try to earn some free coins which you can add to your portfolio. But mostly just investing with your own money is best. Remember to never invest more than you can afford to lose.
Yarsk

Activity: 448
Merit: 122

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:44:36 AM

Well you are in the right place where you will learn all you need to know in the cryptocurrencies world and again the most reliable cryptocurrencies library in the world, all you need to do is to take your time to read and carry out your own personal research to see things for your self. I may also recommend to you coindesk.org  for More information on crypto.
klim80

Activity: 98
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

The best way to start is to join bounty campaigns, there is no risk. Join signature campaign, read this forum, participate in discussion, don't be afraid to ask. Watch videos on Youtube. And then you can invest, but don't sell a house or a car for it.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:54:28 AM

You need to study and read a lot. In the beginners section you can find thread that will help you out understanding things in this forum and on bitcoin.
That's right, if you are beginner try to gather information about  bitcoin by researching in the internet and asking a friend about bitcoin. Just like me, when I begin this forum  I just asking my friends when I really not understand what to do. Just take an actions to yout doubt if you have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: