Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 09:48:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:50:09 AM

Firstly, you need to read and know what is Bitcoin, the definition of it, and also try to look up the Beginner & Help Section, you will got some information about it on there. After you understrand, go make a new Bitcoin Wallet. It's used for keep your Bitcoin Balance, and also for transaction.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Andria123

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:54:16 AM

everyone here can start in new beginning or as a newbie in bitcoin forum,we can get started in bitcoin true registration policy,untill we have already a account and wait until our account to become a junior member and then you can apply any signature campaign you choose too,then learn the firs=t thing about bitcoin and give some time to research to have a widely idea of it

bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:10:59 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
Welcome to the world if Bitcoin. At first, I'm so nervous how to start and how to use it because I'm scared to banned me but I read in the forum like in the beginners and help there is a lot of tip of how to start here and read also in the child board especially the post of the high rank to get knowledge and to expand your knowledge about Bitcoin. Until now I feel newbie because I'd like to explore more about Bitcoin. When we start here we need more time to learn more about it. Bitcoin is good for the us , it is give a big income that i have now. Good luck and have a good start in Bitcoin.
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:13:39 AM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
You really need to know what bitcoin is. Search on google or watch videos on Youtube. You could also engage yourself with social media groups such as on Fb. This forum is also a good ground to know a lot of things.

Geemy

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:17:39 AM

You can buy at the moment it is a special time because the price is relatively fixed fairly and save what you bought until the end of the year and you will see the difference and you can buy some currencies as tio -cct -TRON
parassinghal

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:34:39 AM

There is lot of information available on internet. First gain as much knowledge as you can about the bitcoin and the whole crypto world. In this forum also there is lot of information available.

cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:37:15 AM

you can get information in beginners and help section keep on reading this forum because it will help you a lot. by doing some research on how to be the one of the bitcoiner. thru reading this forum you get a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and how to get bitcoin here. just invest you time and effort in order you to have good income in the future.

Boysen

Activity: 264
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

First of all welcome to the bitcoin industry! Anyways, the best and first thibg you should do once you get yourself your first bitcoin is thinling abd deciding on where you want to invest those bitcoins. There are a lot of choices to choose from. And you can pick whatever you want given that you have the proper equipment and most of all the proper knowledge.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:16:39 PM

You can start from learning about bitcoin in this forum.
Then you can start learning about mining, trading, or investing using bitcoin.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:34:58 PM

You can try to work to earn a bitcoin by joining in the signature campaigns. They will pay you with bitcoin or any other crypto currency if you use the signature of their campaign. Every post you make is being counted and will be payed by the campaign that you're in.
drew314

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

In my opinion, you must study about bitcoin and learn enough knowledge before investing ot buying bitcoins. You can search to google, you can learn lot of things there. You can also ask peoples who knows about bitcoins or in this forum, just keep browsing and read. You can learn about bitcoins there, how it works and what it worths. Don't be greedy of investing anything if you know nothing.
chim_brisss

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:46:43 AM

If you’re a beginner (like me,) I would recommend you use a trading website such as Coinbase if you want to jump right into trading. However, before you do this, I suggest you really educate yourself about both the risks and possible rewards of trading. Bitcoin has recently suffered a fall, and considering the high chance of a market crash in 2018, you should seriously consider how much you want to “invest” into cryptocurrency in general. Also, I assume that you are beginning to use Bitcoin because of the possibility of gaining capital, but remember, Bitcoin is not the only cryptocoin available, and is less likely to grow as much as other altcoins like Litecoin or Ripple.

Anyways, using Coinbase is easy, just make an account and begin trading. It has low trading fees for small trades (assuming you don’t want to do large buys/sells.) Its coin prices are fair, and not too far off market value. It offers several altcoins as well, and I believe that they are planning to implement even more in 2018.

Overall, if you are just starting, don’t just jump right into buying coins (I made that mistake, and lost quite a lot of money as I bought Bitcoin right at its peak value.) Instead, read about it first, and determine whether you actually want to buy it, or whether you would rather wait, or whether it is even the right coin for you. Just be smart about it, and remember, don’t buy more than you can afford to lose unless you are confident about what you are doing.  Cheesy
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:06:36 AM

First before you buy and sell, you must have a wallet. Then learn first about the Bitcoin. Do some research and study how Bitcoin works. Read a lot here in the forum, a lot of information you'll get and gain here.

I admire you bacause you're young and you already here. Just take time reading here in forum and focus.
For someone who is new to bitcoin, there is only one advice and that is to learn as many things as he can before making any major investment or any decision which can result in loss of money.

You need to be sure enough that you are doing the right thing before doing that thing as there is a lot of risk involved in crypto currencies and that can result in loss of money too. Just learn from your own personal experience and keep on taking guidance from the experts too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
atikurrahman

Activity: 199

Now You Can Be The Bookmaker!

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

For the first time in the beginner's time, learning about google will be a lot more beneficial. For Bitcoiner, bitcoin forum for any level, much more useful, through how bitcoin will earn, how to invest, everything is possible to know everything.

ANN 】 【Instagram 】【 Twitter】 【 Telegram 】【 Medium】 【 Reddit】 【 Facebook
◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ Now YOU Can Be The Bookmaker! ▣ ◙ ◘ ◙ ▣ ◙ ◘
Breackup

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:45:19 PM

I'm new here. I first took some campaign hands but my friend told me to be jr. I am waiting to be jr now. I would like to work with this forum and work better.

Safein.com                    
M A K E   I T   S I M P L E

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:00:10 PM

You need to study and read a lot. read article and stay connected this forum hopefully u can collects lots of knowledge
gwapoinside2

Activity: 228

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:07:15 PM

If you want more knowledge first always explore and explore all about bitcoin and stage on this site always so you can ask for a help if you did'nt know then you always read and understand all the post or events on this site you you can grow your knowledge on bitcoin and plan it and make step by step so you can get learnings about bitcoin.

AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:58:46 PM

as a newbie, you can start to learn about bitcoin first, you can read it on this forum.
if you have enough knowledge, then you can using bitcoin as a tool for getting the profit.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
socialmonkee

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:59:59 PM

Binance is allowing to new accounts. So hurry up. Enjoy crypto trading
PatyZante

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:15:44 PM

Hello there, welcome to the world of crypto currencies! There is a Beginners and Help Section here that will be truly a big help for beginners like you. There are a lot of things to learn, you really need to do research, read articles, be updated, make sure to equipped yourself with the knowledge and skills necessary to survive this world. Good luck!

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: