Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 08:21:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started?  (Read 2551 times)
juiceannabel

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

You can start by learning through this forum about bitcoin, and creating a wallet to store your bitcoin.
If you have a wallet, you can start mining or trading bitcoin on the market.
bayibufo
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:13:58 AM

You Need to Spent Lots Of Time On Research and Learn.
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:22:54 AM

I started bitcoin from following this forum and its many benefits especially by following bounty in order to benefit from Facebook Twitter and Signature project as well as others.

kimdomingo

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:25:02 AM

If you are new to bitcoin, you can get all the knowledege and all your questions can be aswered by reading and researching. Try to read on different discussions and be involved. You will understand all that you need by  reading.
Shipitcinvova

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

This currency is not printed by the central bank and does not work according to its rules. Banks can issue as much money as they want to cover government debt, thereby devaluing their currency.
chard lie

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:18:49 PM

hello novice, your job to do now is to buy a book on bitcoin and read it out
plucking23

Activity: 62
Merit: 60

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:23:30 PM

Before knowing the things that you want to know, try reading Satoshi Nakamoto's whitepaper. Of course you need to know the basics and the fundamentals of bitcoin before knowing howto use it. You can also read about cryptocurrency in general. And while you are at it, read about some things in economics even basic lessons, it will help you a lot.

wasaisisisi

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:26:54 PM

Actually I am also a newbie here, but i can teach some ways to get a bit bitcoin. If you want to start looking for bitcoin, you can get bitcoin from bounty campaign. There are many promising projects and there you can also pay in accordance with your work.
yma2018

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 12:30:06 PM

Welcome! There's a lot to learn, but it's well worth it. Here's a few links to help you get started:

www.Bitcoin.org - has a lot of good material for people just starting out.
https://howtobuybitcoin.io
http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html - has a lot of more technical stuff, but also a lot of good advice and info for everyone
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6jlop4/rbitcoin_faq_newcomers_please_read/
Coindesk.com has a good section of guides for people new to bitcoin.

Hopefully this will be enough to answer a lot of your questions. Best wishes!

Thanks for sharing these links. I was also looking for some sort of tutorials  Smiley Wink
Michellekking

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:30:45 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh
If you're a beginner, the first thing you need to do is understand bitcoin, which is important to you. You can pick up a bounty task while you know it, and you can learn a lot about it while completing the task, which is great for you.
zhopas

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:31:54 PM

Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

Before you buy and sell bitcoins you should know first the important details and information about Bitcoin because as a newbie you still don't have enough knowledge on everything such as investing and/or trading so I recommend to you that you should read many articles about Bitcoin and how it works.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:34:20 PM

Before you buy and sell bitcoins you should know first the important details and information about Bitcoin because as a newbie you still don't have enough knowledge on everything such as investing and/or trading so I recommend to you that you should read many articles about Bitcoin and how it works.

It's great to read more and find out more about Bitcoin and the benefits it has. Learn more in depth to make a profit and reduce the losses that will occur in the future.
jaymor11

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:35:54 PM

You can study and search on how to get started, you can find it here or anywhere that talks about bitcoin, but you must have a bitcoin wallet first so that you can get started, and so on do some reasearch about it, so that you can improve your bitcoin.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:41:04 PM

Bitcoin earns a bit of money with this bitcoin. If a new person wants to work with Bitcoin, then first he needs to know about Bitcoin's matter, as he will open his new Bitcoin account at first, then know the relationship of this Bitcoin. New people do not have to go trading in the first place because they are not completely ignorant. If he is unaware, then he can trade. According to my opinion, a new person will have to take ideas on Bitcoin before opening the Bitcoin account.
neliawesome

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:47:35 PM

I am a newbie also so the first thing I do is getting informations about bitcoin.You can visit the beginners section.There you can see all the informations how to get started in bitcoin.Before starting you must research and study first about crypto/bitcoin so that you have a knowledge on how to handle things.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

this forum is awesome to learn about bitcoin, you need to learn it first, then you can decide how do you would like to proceed - investing in Bitcoin or earning Bitcoin.
Alfresco09

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:58:31 PM

Welcome! There's a lot to learn, but it's well worth it. Here's a few links to help you get started:

www.Bitcoin.org - has a lot of good material for people just starting out.
https://howtobuybitcoin.io
http://lopp.net/bitcoin.html - has a lot of more technical stuff, but also a lot of good advice and info for everyone
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6jlop4/rbitcoin_faq_newcomers_please_read/
Coindesk.com has a good section of guides for people new to bitcoin.

Hopefully this will be enough to answer a lot of your questions. Best wishes!

Hi Guys , I d like to introduce a new service for buying and selling bitcoin http://bitpay24.net/Account/Register?referal=bdtuytdyungh

For first 100 people registered with this link there will be no any commission applied. Also soon new currencies will be added.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks   
DASA NYA

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:59:36 PM

When I first came to know crypto I paid for someone to help me understand the crypto, then I read the news and observe the market, some time later I invested
emanjun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:03:54 PM

You should check on the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the informations you need.
Absolutely right, aside from that you must have your own research in order for you to have an idea what bitcoin really is. Having your own research decreases the percentage of being curious. It is good to have a research so that you will be guided on what to do and in order for us to avoid scam.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Kurtyp1010

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

Bitcoin procures a touch of cash with this bitcoin. In the event that another individual needs to work with Bitcoin, at that point first he has to think about Bitcoin's issue, as he will open his new Bitcoin account at to start with, at that point know the relationship of this Bitcoin. New individuals don't need to go exchanging the primary spot since they are not totally insensible. On the off chance that he is ignorant, at that point he can exchange. As per my assessment, another individual should take thoughts on Bitcoin before opening the Bitcoin account
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: